ugliness [Theme] Page 3

Look at my Holy form. This is the true appearance of God.
- "Ugly bodies grew out of her body. Powerful, oppressive aura pressed on me when I was just standing next to it," ... the Holy form? No matter how you look at it... You don't look like a goddess.
Hmm... As the original monster. If you hate monsters, you must hate yourself.
Quote Explanation: Ilias (the Fusion of light and Darkness) — the final boss of the game
№ 335893   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2018 / 01:04
- And you, Ferrante, my beloved, that you will say in your defense?
- I would say that not admitting Libya in this malevolent being.
- Vindictive? Yeah can you imagine what torture would be my life without revenge, without hatred? How could I live? What would fill dull days, those days that my peers were filled with dreams of love. Do you know what to apply powder or blush on the face, like a plowed field? No, you both had youth! At sea, in battle, on the king's receptions and balls!
№ 333317   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 20:17
Women or smart, or beautiful...
I wrote thoughtfully:
- There are exceptions.
Smart beauty? It's too rare.
- A dumb ugly?
№ 328726   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 19:12
The ugliness is in some sense beyond the beauty because it lasts.
№ 328060   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2018 / 04:02
In games you can be anyone. Here you are the only one - freak that you see in the mirror.
№ 320115   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 13:26
- Oh! I see you brought all his flawed family.
- Pudding, look, a kitty! I can take it myself?
- Only if you have the extra hands...
№ 317788   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2018 / 01:14
Take a step outside yourself,
And turn around,
Take a look at who you are,
It's pretty scary,
So silly,
Revolting,
You're not much
You can't do anything.
Step outside yourself
Turn around,
And look at yourself,
It is quite scary
So stupid
Disgusting
You're nobody,
There is nothing you can do about it.
№ 317679   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 10:18
The times now are not merciful. We have to admit that for decades, the concept of the norm is eroded. In the category of role models television and the Internet, as if by agreement, persistently make freaks and perverts, who made themselves as such voluntarily. Why would people do this to yourself, unless it is proved that due to the illness of the psyche? On suspicion two properties: vanity and malorie provoking aesthetic blunder.
Quote Explanation: About Cyril Tereshin, myself "pumped up" a huge biceps with synthol — a special blend to increase muscle volume. History Tereshina and danger of this method is being actively discussed in the media and social networks. Meduza.
№ 311389   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 19:05
Prefer to be the best in the image of ugliness, and not second in beauty.
№ 308606   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 19:16
He again looked around the room. Almost all people were ugly and will be ugly, even if you change.
№ 301934   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2017 / 19:21
Born without a smell in savannarum place in the world, coming from scum, dirt and rot that grew up without love, without a soul surviving human warmth from one of stubbornness and because of disgust, a small, hunchbacked, lame, ugly, reject, physical and moral cripple - he made up the fact that I liked the world! Moreover! Love it! Honor! Adorable!
№ 298102   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2017 / 22:15
Truly beautiful only what is absolutely good for nothing; everything useful is ugly, for it is the satisfaction of some needs and all the needs of man is disgusting and vile, as his frail, miserable being. The most useful place in the house - the outhouse.
Quote Explanation: From the Preface to the novel.
№ 296848   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2017 / 16:18
- You saved my life. Why?
- Maybe... I need to look at another person. Even if it is as ugly as yours.
- Do you still believe that people are ugly?
- In comparison with fights - very ugly. But the thing is that there is - even more ugly than you.
№ 284508   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 20:53
We determine that such ugliness. That is, if the person has, in our opinion, some deviations - we believe it to others. Everything we defined as the abnormality, pathology, or the deviation is just our opinion.
№ 281840   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 10:15