journalism [Theme] Page 5

Sometimes journalists produce news quicker than the police. Not always what they say on TV, beside the point.
At times reporters are better than cops in digging up clues, and investigation details aren't the only thing they televise.
№ 322023   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2018 / 04:03
Journalism - thirty pieces of silver don't grow on trees.
Quote Explanation: "Alphabet Millyar" or "Entertaining alphabet Millyar" - the collection of statements of the actor.
№ 316526   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2018 / 02:07
Those who like slow printed word, soon entered in the Red book, as are crested newts. First, poets, playwrights, novelists then. It was the turn of seasoned newsmen.
№ 309319   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 23:12
Journalists don't need anything dedicated. Do not even give them a team - these amazing smart and sneaky animals themselves are able to guess by the smell, where they chop the food.
№ 307786   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 03:03
- I have brilliant news! Yesterday in Denver was Vice President dick Cheney and I interviewed him for our program.
Interview with the Vice President? Well, to be honest, I don't even know how to put it between the pie-eating contest and a kid who peed on Monday.
Yeah, but that was real news!
Is boring news!
<...>
- Listen, I don't like the direction our program. We toplees our school.
- No, at school and so everything is stupid. We give them what they want.
- We make news close to the students.
- Yes, but it's not news, it's a disgusting pursuit of ratings! What about our journalistic duty to tell the facts? Don't you see what's happening? Trying to compete with the ridiculous show of Craig, we discredited the very notion of news!
Quote Explanation: For example, the school extracurricular activities in journalism shows the real situation in the media
8 Season 11 Series
№ 307119   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2017 / 04:02
What is life like in a country where justice can be achieved only through public outcry, and in the UK, and the expert may be "drunk boys in the eyes"? Why for justice we must turn to the journalistic authority in the face Pimanova, Gordon? And why Pavel Astakhov did not say what charges brought against the expert Kleimenovo - negligence, or is something more serious? And nobody cares what Kleimenov effective not repented - roughly behaved programs, answering questions of the father of the boy: "go to court, have the expertise, the court will understand"?
№ 306122   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 22:15
The most accessible in Russia after the profession of prostitution is journalism. Where I went.
Release Date: 29.09.2017
№ 302768   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2017 / 01:15
Where I grew up, there was a lot of psychopaths - simple hard workers, whose main talent was the ability to swing his fists, so I know a lot of ways how not to plunge into the fray. When I became famous, the media began to write such nasty things. And I thought, wow, these guys are just as crazy, but instead of fists they have words.
№ 300199   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2017 / 15:21
Literature we have, but the criticism is still there. (1829)
Criticism is mostly engaged journalists, i.e. entrepreneurs, people who understand their business, but not only critics, but not even the writers.
№ 289885   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2017 / 08:44
What it says macron on slander, about lying, this is slander and lies and we will prove it in court, our lawyers are already working on it. We can't sue the President of France, we can sue his headquarters, which disseminated the information. How it works in practice? If something they don't like, they call it slander, they call journalists are not journalists, and therefore not exist.
Quote Explanation: Editor in chief of TV channel "Russia Today" Margarita Simonyan commented on the accusations of President of France. Emmanuel macron extremely bad said about the two Russian media - news Agency Sputnik and RT. The politician said that during the election campaign they had no access to his campaign staff, as spreading false information and slander.
Release Date: 30.05.2017
№ 288492   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2017 / 12:25
The emotions of the journalist say sometimes more eloquent than words.
№ 286036   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2017 / 11:15
- Captain, you always let reporters to prowl around your base in search of fried? It's a secret pilot project!
- Senator, they just stand on the highway and use of tele-photographic equipment.
№ 285395   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:39
In objectivity, I do not believe. Objective information can be only God, who knows all the background events and all the facts. A journalist can only be impartial. <...> The thirty years of my life in information and fifteen years of life outside of Russia convinced me that free independent media is nowhere and never will. There are free and independent journalists. Honor and praise to those leaders of the media, which give them the opportunity to Express their point of view.
Quote Explanation: "The objective can only be the Lord God." Interview. "Newspaper Izvestiya" on 15 September 2011.
№ 282400   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 13:04
Some critical articles can be likened to producing elephants from flies of the customer.
№ 282150   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2017 / 07:36
All our intelligence agencies agree that Putin manipulated the election to trump became President.
- How did he do it?
- How would I know? You should know better than I do! Some Russian hackers hacked into the server of the democratic party, has published e-mails in that time, which was unsuitable for Hillary Clinton. It's very simple!
<...>
- Russian is to blame! But this is no proof.
- Of course, they are our intelligence agencies.
- Oh, and have you seen them?
- No, we were told that we can't see them, because then we'd know where they got it.
- And you know what it's called? When you believe in what you cannot see? I'll give a hint: it's not journalism.
25 Series Release Date: 07.02.2017
№ 276708   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:22