hopelessness [Theme] Page 2

Autumn. Cool. The air is obedient, quiet,
the leaves are like shooting stars, fly again with maple.
You're not with me. Not close. You hold others...
Not for me, no gesture, no smile, no words.
I was hugging my heart. Did what I could.
Warmed, waiting, whispering... almost cried!
You didn't hear it. Well... Over all the words.
But believe in happiness... Only you don't.
№ 349098   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 00:10
Dreams! Illusion. No matter how many people, and the disaster at all enough, plenty for everyone.
If you have something especially for you dear, you it better say goodbye right now, because all the usual and expensive falls into the manure pit from banging out without respite by the machine guns.
№ 345810   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 15:07
We cry when dreams come true.
We are such stuff as dreams are made on.
№ 333397   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 23:04
Volens-nolens.
Willy - nilly. Wanting not wanting.
Quote Explanation: The saying often used Avenarius.
№ 327543   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 17:04
Lost cause - the only thing worth fighting for.
№ 324608   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2018 / 08:46
Long thought, but didn't.
№ 324210   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2018 / 11:28
Argued mouse over the place of execution, where will the cat be executed.
№ 323233   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2018 / 18:03
- Here, doctor. You worked in a hospital for the chronically ill?
- I...
- You'd remember.
- No, I wasn't working.
- See doctor: there are Tourette's syndrome, Parkinson's disease, some do not remember their names.
- Excuse me, but what do you expect of these people?
Nothing.
- But how do they recover?!
- No way, they're chronic. We call it "Our garden".
Why?
- They concern the same: to feed and water.
Quote Explanation: Anthony tells Dr. Sairu details and duties of his office. Previously, Dr. Sairu not had to deal with people, he worked in the laboratory.
№ 322887   Added Viker 16-04-2018 / 08:15
The breath of life and death. Dark and terrible it is hanging, drops. There is a deeper layer of longing of the soul, the realm of hopelessness. Carry out the horrible, that does not leave anything from the past, as if life time was not at all, and all the past the same dull spot, as the gray sky. Different to say: that you lived and saved their entire lives, and when they came the black day, then piggy banks have nothing to take.
№ 321050   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 05:01
To live with a broken heart is to live half-dead, but it is not the same as to be half alive. Half-dead is half dead. It is not life.
This... living with a broken heart is living half dead, and that doesn't mean you're half alive. It means you're half dead. And... that's no way to live.
№ 314959   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2018 / 11:03
She easily shrugged, fixing his gaze far beyond the horizon and something was lost in thought. When she spoke, her voice sounded faint, as if now she were far away, her absence was felt even physically, though he could swear that all the details could see her face that was so close.
- What to say? You decided that you will be able to master my pond, but missed something. Yeah, I'm not just sea, I am the ocean. You may laugh, but it is. Sooner or later you will understand it. Moreover, I am not a galaxy, and the universe. Have you ever heard about people who were able to conquer the ocean or conquer the universe?
- I'll be a pioneer!
- No, - she smiled, - don't. In the end, I will penetrate its roots so deeply into your mind and heart that you're just going to suffocate from lack of me and require supplements, not yet sated me completely. But that will never happen. No, not because I'm so self-confident, with a smile, she heavily exhaled - for a different reason. Simply put, you will not be able to curb my ocean, just because you didn't take into account the fact that it is not water but fire, in the same abundance as my universe is full of tungsten and tears of those I got my heart broken.
№ 312467   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2017 / 08:04
Before it began
And the signal scrambled every piece of your plan
From a promise to a lie...
You couldn't believe,
It could happen here, then the fighting forced you to leave,
And you watched that future die.
Even before the start,
As the signal reaches each piece of your plan
About those false promises...
And you can't believe
As the battle to survive hence all of us
And you can see how our future is dying.
№ 309268   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 15:16
... to transcend the hopelessness can be. Need.
№ 305247   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2017 / 08:06
When you find yourself in a hopeless situation, anyway, which are regarded as such by the people with rational, sober mind, and nothing good will not wait, and suddenly everything turns for the best, you call that a miracle. There are the lucky ones who see miracles every day. This book is for those who are able to see the miracle as well as for those who disbelieved and thinks that miracles are not for him; for all who love cats and those who consider themselves hardened "by cotoneaster"; for those who believe that "the norm" and "ideal" are one and the same, and for those who know that sometimes stepping back from what is considered "normal", you can really enrich your life.
Quote Explanation: From the prologue of the author.
№ 305119   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 16:15
Great! You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness! And every day you get three bowls of shame!
And despair for dessert...
№ 303418   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2017 / 03:03