earnings [Theme] Page 3

- Are you an astrologer or something?
- Actually, the astronomer, and still an Amateur.
For someone on this earns you quite a lot know.
- That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
№ 367297   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 06:03
The more we earn the more expensive it becomes life.
№ 364625   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2019 / 09:02
Comment

President for our government, for the officials, in principle, it means nothing. Rather, it is for the "public" that needs to listen to the beautiful words, stories, neither understanding nor in numbers, nor in the meaning. Well, he promised to throw the needy 5-10 thousand rubles. What? By and large, when there are no jobs, when people in absolute poverty, if there is any money for very bad food then you can say, "Well done, though it gave 10 thousand for this family in a month there would be some help." But it will do nothing for development, prosperity of the family. It is no reason to feel like a man the head of the family, because he needs to earn money, to have the very minimum of 50 thousand rubles, and only then will not need handouts-gingerbread. Need high-tech, modern jobs, but it's the projects, the government will not do it, because it is not in a position today to introduce a good high-tech.
№ 362489   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 02:10
- You were a personal assistant?
- No, but I'm the eldest of six children and will be able to do what you ask.
Six children... What is it?
- Crowded.
№ 362328   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:44
- You happen to be an experienced journalist, Monsieur Perrin.
- Especially in terms of information.
- What do you actually achieve?
- Nothing, really.
- And how do you explain that?
- And, very simply. Before, when I was serving and received a salary, I am more and more silent, that it does not pay to lose. Now I don't get it, since I'm now just a toy. But now, I can say.
Quote Explanation: Francois with his son rambal-Cochet's released the improvised edition of the newspaper, where he revealed all the dark facts of life rambal-Cochet's.
№ 349149   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 11:02
Today all of care to earn. Therefore, I suggest to the audience that it requires. I prefer to give people what they need, not what they want to hear.
№ 346236   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 10:04
The loot ends, and no prospects.
№ 345378   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 11:11
- That night my window of the main tower of Tibidox, where, as you know, is my alchemical laboratory, flew through wet, trembling a little Cupid in red suspenders... - said Sardanapal.
His moustache slowly formed into two little hearts. They liked to poke fun at the owner. Hiding a smile, Professor gorgonova licked his lips.
- Cupid? To you? But Cupid is a Cupid, and Cupid...
The moustache bristled angrily. The right even tried to flick the Medusa on the nose, but didn't get.
I don't need to explain what the Cupid dryly said Sardanapal. - I do not confuse them with neither harpies nor houses, nor with the members of the team of Tibidox on drakonbolu. Just so you know, the purpose of his visit was far from romantic. In our boring lives in love more and more often declared on the phone. Cupid's arrows don't hit anyone anymore - the skin become thicker, so poor cupids have to run a delivery service. Should they somehow make their nectar and ambrosia?
№ 344932   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 08:04
I forget good and evil,
Forget the year and month, and the number
And the dream that the past brings,
Hungry forget the craft
Which is all the time Kashi asks.
№ 341083   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2018 / 20:06
Flashing their incredible uses
(Established way of life and the bread promised),
The work grows rings
On the neck, as the Thai women.
That year, more of them.
You toil,
And neck to bend and creak,
And will be removed, and completely fall apart.
№ 335277   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:06
Where's the money?
Where you gonna go?
You a half century each, and you still hope?
№ 329817   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:14
And so on a small baked man,
I forget again to write on the check.
№ 329814   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:11
- You shut the hell up. With your mug more money on the panel than in the police.
Is very curious. What mugs serve on the panel and how much you earn in the police, you see I do know. Not did we meet before?
- No convictions before the law, pure and undefiled.
- Congratulations, Madame. Pure, even legal, a rarity these days.
№ 329807   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:04
I live only on my salary, that is, from payday to payday.
№ 329153   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 23:12
If the person sees the job only as a means for sustenance and does not invest in it ourselves, it will remain the same unhappy and hopeless workaholic.
№ 328183   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2018 / 11:06