tools [Theme] Page 3

Hitch: My first serious assignment in the army... there was an analysis of rubble and corpses... after your fight with Ehren. Now are you ready to answer me?
Seeing mountains of corpses trampled by you for your greatest purpose, how did you feel?
Annie: You've asked me this question so often that I thought about it.
Although it hadn't occurred to me before... The killings were something commendable.
I was taught that outside of Marais, you can kill military and civilians indiscriminately. In the name of saving the world and admitting their guilt by the Eldians... all means are good.
"unclear": I heard about what happened to you from Armin. In theory, we should have provided it all, right?
Hitch: Do you say all these corpses under the rubble were a commensurate fee?
Annie: No... I didn't think about saving the world.
Hitch:.... A what?
Annie: I didn't think about anything... I... I was abandoned right after birth. A blood test showed that my mother had cheated on her husband with an Eldian. I was taken to an internment camp, where I was adopted by an Eldian immigrant.
He decided to grow me into a warrior Mare to ensure a comfortable life. For as long as I can remember, he taught me Eldian hand-to-hand combat.
For him, my worth depended on whether I could become a warrior or not.
Over time, I became strong, as he wanted, and repaid him for all the pain he had caused me.
I finished it so much that it remained lame forever...
And he was only glad, he said:
Father: If you are so strong, you can kill the enemy without weapons.
Hitch: Uh? A what? And how long will you be crucified here?
Annie: I listened to your monologues 4, so now it's your turn, right?
That's why... I didn't care how many people died and from which country... or survived... I didn't understand the value of human life... including his own.
Yes... until that morning... when... we went to the island for a giant - the progenitor ...
He... fell to his knees in front of me with an apology.
He said that all his life he taught me the wrong thing. Sobbing, he begged me to come home...
He said that he did not care about the status of a warrior ... and the title of respected Mareitz... that he would give up everything if I could go home.
This man... was my father. And he considered me his own daughter.
I have...
A father who is waiting for my return.
Like me, others have people dear to them too. I care anymore.
I know I have a lot of grave sins on me. ....... but.....
for the sake of returning home, to my father...
I'd do them again.
№ 419958   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:48
A person is considered disgraced if he was beaten, if he was convicted of theft, in a fight, in non-payment of a card debt, etc., but if he signed a death warrant, participated in the execution of an execution, read other people's letters, separated fathers and spouses from their families, took away the last funds, imprisoned. But this is worse. When will it be? Soon. And when that happens, the end of the violent regime.
№ 419578   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:27
I have neither means nor ends.
№ 418857   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 11:03
All information services and means of printing shall be under the control of the World Government. Under the guise of "entertainment" will be arranged regular brainwashing, which is already practiced in the United States, where it has become an art.
№ 418664   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:42
The charlatan pharmacists sold the people panaceas - cures for all diseases, and in order to attract attention to their shops, they came up with a wonderful way. They entered into an agreement with the actors, and they gave whole performances, praising the miraculous charlatan remedies.
№ 417082   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 22:12
I believe that when your children have nothing to eat, then you should not buy yourself a simulator. It's the same with the state. The state should spend money on the poor. The state must heal, teach and protect.
№ 415916   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 17:00
Modern media definitely need the prospect of the development of the future generation, namely, not to begin to develop it.
© Mark Orion
№ 414742   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:47
Everything that is done with love, with righteous purity and peace of mind is good. Any action colored with desire and performed with excitement filling the mind is classified as bad. Do not do any good deed by bad means, thinking, "It is enough if it bears good fruit," because if the means are bad, even goodness will turn into evil.
№ 414281   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 12:36
Cunning after that! Use the subtlety of your mind! Refine, find means! ... Damn it, it's not worth just no noble zeal, no work! There and then a rogue will be found at your side, who will confuse you!
№ 413159   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 08:54
The virus has proven that the entire world can be easily manipulated through fear simply by controlling the media, academia and medicine.
№ 411702   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:06
If I am attacked on the street, and I have no other means than to strike myself to avoid being hit, I will. Not to attack, but to protect your life. Life and only life serves as a measure of the legality of the use of physical protection. What is our intention: to belittle, shorten, destroy life, or protect, help and sustain life?
№ 411644   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 16:12
The higher the publicly proclaimed goals are, the more secret the cynical means are kept.
№ 409828   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 03:36
The Gospel gives a basic guideline: "By the fruits you will know them: a good tree cannot bear thin fruits, nor a thin tree can bear good fruits." No matter how much we juggle the idea of a noble mission, no matter how much we hide behind general reasoning and sonorous rhetoric, lovingly weeding our garden of standards from depressing thoughts, but conscious nefarious actions, and even more so corpses from this, will not go away. So does the end justify the means, or do the means shape the end?
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409636   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:18
Rules and treaties are a means, but not an end.
Quote Explanation: Lord Incognito. Volume Four.
№ 409606   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:48
When great goals are achieved, the means are rarely pleasant.
№ 408974   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 21:06