the bottom [Theme]

- Go down is suicide.
- If we deliver meals in the past, it will break the system.
- In the "Hole" there is no system, "the Hole" is a hole.
№ 395138   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 18:00
- Gentlemen, please, eat the portions and do the same for those at the bottom... Lord... please... Please! It's time to start listening to me, because under our feet, people are dying!
- So, you bastards, do what the lady says or I'll shit on your food every day! I stir the shit so that neither piece will not stay alive, you hear me?! You will eat crap every day and say the same bastards under you! Understand me?!
- It seems to work...
- It is obvious.
But I did not expect, thought I can handle it.
- They are convinced.
- Shit?
More spontaneous solidarity.
- Let's try to convince the people at the top.
- The people upstairs won't listen to me.
Why?
- I can't shit up.
№ 395135   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 17:51
Hey, you down, you hear me?
Don't talk to those at the bottom.
Why?
- Because they are at the bottom.
[Looks up]
- These people will not answer you!
Why?
- Obviously, because they are on top.
№ 395107   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:15
Fear is a state of shivering, trembling, fallen creature, which is located in the lowlands of life and at any time in danger. Fear is the anticipation of suffering, shock, deprivation, the approach of the enemy, which takes the good things of life, take away life itself, the expectation of sickness, poverty, helplessness and insecurity. In the experience of fear does not include the idea of height of being that person would like to achieve and isolation from which his torments. In the experience of a strong fear of people commonly forget about any height and tend to live in the lowlands, but would have freed him from the expected dangers, hardship and suffering. Fear opportunistic, and in a state of strong fear of people at all sometimes agree. Fear is a state of degrading, not uplifting person.
№ 391280   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 04:51
Better to be on the bottom and dream to be on top than to be on top and fall back down.
2 Season 5 Series
№ 274540   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:23
They say that Chilon asked Aesop, "Zeus What are you doing? "Aesop replied, "Does high low and low high."
№ 190828   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:52
What is the height? The exact opposite of the bottom. That's a wonderful name for obsession! What is the bottom, if not chaos, mass, overcrowding, congestion, infancy, the dark abyss of human madness, anarchy. Down this left side. The top - right side, where there are monarchy, hierarchy, dome, architecture, and the angel.
№ 149290   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:44
From the bottom all the way to the top.
№ 10617   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:17