the rush [Theme] Page 3

- Ah... a haven far beyond what I expected.
Ruby, how long do you think was supposed to last this trip?
I do not know. I grew up on a small island, and never before has so far never left.
- Let's say. But still... how long?
- Maybe two weeks?
- How much?!
- Okay, okay! Three or something!..
4 Season 6 Series
№ 365038   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2019 / 04:14
I can't be patient, I hasten to live.
- An excuse. You're in a hurry to obtain, and this is from another song.
- Don't want to stand on the shore and wait for ship. I must go to meet him..
- .. and drown halfway.
- No! I'll make it... Life is too short to long endure.
- My boy, listen to me. Tight knots will not unravel in a hurry, just one by one, patiently. If your dreams do not stand the test of time, then it cost a penny.
№ 358989   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2019 / 01:07
Now we'll walk, okay?
Yes.
- What do you mean it is "good"? Fools! If they don't hurry up it will be the night! [Gretel secretly watching children]
1 Season 16 Series
№ 355536   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 17:03
- Yes, but what about my letter?!
- You have not written to her for five years not a single letter, so there's no rush.
I'm not in a hurry.
- I believe that Francoise is also not in a hurry to write you a letter.
Is Francoise to blame. I just wanted to wait until she texts me first.
- I bet she says the same thing. You're so stubborn, both of you.
Is françoise stubborn!
- No, both of you.
Quote Explanation: Françoise is the daughter of the mayor, who left him five years before the events of the animated series.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 355426   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 01:08
In the winter we need to rest and be lazy. In the spring to make plans. Summer plow. In the autumn to collect the fruit and to slow down. When you live the routine rhythms of millennia, there is no downtime and changes. Lubricated wisdom of the wheel of life is spinning gently.
№ 354593   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2018 / 02:19
From haste, and close to fear, whereas being slow is closer to the authentic durability.
№ 353670   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2018 / 00:10
Let the cloud slowly pass over us
Let the slower the river flows. And let
The world is dividing drops eyes,
I will memorize.
Don't think I'm old, I just
Want everyone to have left a trace,
So we are not living to a hundred,
Able to live a day for ten years.
Let's not hurry the pen in the hand of the poet
Rather, the book of life complete.
Let's hope it lasts the day! Let the spinning planet!
I'm in no hurry.
I'm in no hurry.
Quote Explanation: Of Azerbaijani poetry (Samed Vurghun)
№ 352829   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2018 / 02:02
And if life compare with a day, then wisdom draw, as God blesses, and the time of all one - 24 hour. The truth does not want to remember, but a lie - an illusion. And why are we not constantly collected and hurrying, because to delay unpleasant moment.
№ 352113   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2018 / 14:04
For a dozen days before the end of the year citizens begin to realize that life is short... trying to do anything they did not reach the hands during the previous two hundred and eighty eight days. To fulfill the promises made to someone, or yourself, pay bills, take your lumps, and even volunteered to rush forward with all possible trouble, lest they be overshadowed by that light the life that supposedly begins after the end of "this terrible year". Practicality, reaching the point of absurdity! In short, the Last Day of the Year is not a holiday, but it's stupid to suddenly start and then suddenly stop hectic activities.
№ 350457   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2018 / 02:09
When brewed coffee, no need to hurry. And when you drink, do not think about being late. And in General, it is better to have a job which is impossible to miss. Otherwise, have you all the time she be.
№ 349963   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 22:02
Karat, informing Diana that the rush to the Hive, a sure way to the grave in Tibetan, did not shove ahead and tried to go in different directions, trying not to flicker in front of everyone.
==========
Likely, the hero hints at a "sky burial," a Tibetan ritual in which the dead body fed to the vultures.
№ 347998   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2018 / 04:02
- Could you go faster?
- I'll see how fast you will be moving at this age. I need a break.
- There's no time.
- You wanna carry me?
- Well, if so it will be faster, I'll carry you. [Merlin climbs at Arthur] You kicked me?
- And who of us is losing time? Forward, faster!
Quote Explanation: Merlin in the image of man.
4 Season 3 Series
№ 346416   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 16:02
Marry in haste and then regret slowly.
№ 345874   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 00:02
Do not rush when not necessary. But did not yawn when the circumstances require an urgent response. In other cases, sometimes more useful to react not quite right than to stand in a long thought about which direction to take the next step. But even then in any case can not fuss, without unnecessary haste.
№ 344221   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2018 / 17:11