debts [Theme] Page 2

Whenever I have to deal with an enemy, firstly, I never feel sympathy for him, secondly, I don’t care about questions of justice, thirdly, I always pay back debts with interest!
№ 410996   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 03:21
And no more loans. I'm not a fucking piggy bank.
Quote Explanation: Frank Bowers' reaction to The fact that Khloy repaid his debt.
№ 409752   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 23:48
Sometimes well-known concepts are suddenly revealed from the most unexpected side. For example, a line from the prayer "Our Father": "And forgive us our debts, just as we forgive our debtors." Previously, she spoke it mechanically, adhered to the opinion of the majority, those who implore God to forgive them for their misdeeds. However, as soon as I thought about the words, I caught a different subtext: first of all, we should forgive others, and not God automatically delete our sins. Don't you find that it looks like the offended person in this case appears in the image of God, to whom the guilty person comes and, if the latter apologizes - not necessarily verbal, - then the offended one will forgive him? What if prayers are just instructions on how to relate to one another?
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409547   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:51
I do not need anyone.
Do not have to swear allegiance to the country
For her to poverty I have lived.
Because one third of my land in the fire.
I do not need anyone.
I "young wolves" is not a decree.
They, of course, a lot of us younger
But not more talented than us.
And new world, old worthless
Among their contentions and troughs.
I do not need anyone,
Because they have never lived on credit.
№ 401762   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 11:36
This is not the last defeat. I go into another world when you fulfill your duty in this.
Quote Explanation: Rebirth after death.
№ 400788   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:15
FACTS.
From 800 thousand with debt for alimony, the large majority of mothers.
Did not expect?
These are the facts.
№ 399219   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:36
- And my debt has not been forgiven.
- So you didn't ask.
№ 398193   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:57
I have a theory about what is the difference between Australia and Canada. Both countries occupy a huge territory with a relatively small population which, even in the next Millennium will not be able to Deplete their natural resources. The abundance created a kind syndrome is a wealth of resources. The main manifestation of this syndrome is relaxed and not focused mood in society. Such a society lacks the motivation to strain, as the government and so provides a good standard of living. Through subsidies, a policy of keeping prices and wages high it evenly distributes the funds, and from people requires little to no effort. And so it happened that the Australians, Canadians and some new Zealanders spend a lot, have almost no savings, uncompetitive and easy to get into debt.
№ 393407   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:54
We live long - let us love
and happy friendship to each other.
We don't have our hearts cold,
and so on the street the Blizzard!
Let us each other to return the debt,
to spare the defenseless oddity
let's calm soul to forgive
talent and mediocre.
After all, everyone ever in the sky looked
lying in hospital wards.
What to do? The earth is our beautiful destiny -
and none among us is to blame.
№ 392335   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 14:21
First thing: debts. How to live without them? Is it possible? They, a debt, we though small, but still, if that is a man with a conscience, so disturbing.
№ 391503   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:48
Debts were intangible - a kind of metaphorical abyss. And how important is the depth of the abyss, if the abyss itself - metaphorical? No. Metaphor - abstract thing, whereas the purchased items would bring very real pleasure...
№ 390898   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 13:33
Man complains to God on life and what not, and work problems, family trouble, and debt, and health...
The Lord appears and says:
- It's understandable, but you tell me - to renew will be?
№ 390618   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 17:57
Our summer, our debts, our enemies are always more than we believe.
№ 390184   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:26
I was betrayed and hurt. I've tested different testing, I've drowned myself in search of self. Through faith, I came to one truth that saves me, even when all around is darkness one, the illness of a loved one, debt, and struggle for his son, finding financial well-being, just pray and trust God.
№ 388939   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2020 / 02:43