revenge [Theme] Page 5

Revenge never turns out the way you want it to. There is neither joy nor celebration in it, and when everything ends, your grief only intensifies. Having done what we are talking about, a person changes forever and can never be the same again. The worst part is that no matter how many enemies you kill, you will never get enough. There will always be someone else who deserves it. When it gets too easy to kill, you can't stop.
№ 426647   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:30
We cannot encourage blood feuds or torture each other with daggers like the Corsicans or the mafia," the colonel said. - Say what you want, and I think a jury trial is a reasonable system.
№ 426431   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2021 / 17:00
When the thirst for massacre quenched, I said to myself: "Lila is right, it is necessary to write not for the sake of writing itself, but for the sake of revenge on those who deserve it. Against fists, kicks and their nefarious deeds I have only words - not so much, but for the fight is enough. "
№ 426387   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2021 / 10:57
And it’s a pity that you don’t see how good I look. Not with blush or mascara. No, ma'am, I've learned from my own experience that crushing enemies is the best makeup.
№ 425873   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:41
Revenge rarely brings relief. Therefore, one should not perceive it as a miraculous cure for suffering, it does not work that way.
Revenge rarely brings relief. Therefore, one should not...
№ 425272   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 11:06
- Z: You're still alive, dumb bitch.
- E: Selena.
- C: Daring, you're back to me!
- D: I came to settle scores.
- S: Did you run over again?
- D: Jealous. It's a problem for women like you...
- C: But you missed me, right?
- D: You put the gun to my head!
- C: I thought you liked it. But now everything will be as you wanted.
- D: Rourke! Zagato! This way! I need your help.
- C: Jack! Last time, I didn't kill you. You know, a good woman is hard to find.
Come on, Jack, show me your sweet head... So I can tear it down.
- D: Come on! Demolish!
It's under the serum!
- S: Oh, kitten! You can shoot better!
D: Everything you told me was a lie.
S: Did you want to hear it?
- D: Goodbye Selena.
Quote Explanation: A conversation during the battle against Selena.
- Z: Youre still alive, dumb bitch.
- E: Selena.
- C:...
№ 424251   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 20:27
- Yes I understand you want revenge, but biological weapons! Just imagine how many people will die. Even greed must have its limits.
- Yes, you don't understand at all! When you lie in a godforsaken swamp with a bullet in your belly, that's when you will get it.
№ 423867   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:04
We were all drunk, and we always drank too much, as if we had to. A cult of excesses. Alcohol and drugs, sex and love, pride and envy and revenge. No measure.
№ 423011   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 00:51
... Someone else's misfortune is contagious, and the Erinyes, the hissing goddesses of revenge, are not too picky.
№ 422580   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 23:27
"Revenge" must be pronounced through gritted teeth, splashing saliva, when the strings of the soul are so entangled in a thirst for revenge that they can no longer let it go, even if desired. If it is thirsty - really thirsty - then they say this word as if it is a beating heart, clenched in a fist, and blood flows down the arm, dripping from the elbow, but it is impossible to let it go.
№ 422038   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 22:39
You can't take revenge without money and power.
Quote Explanation: If you have neither money nor power, then you cannot take revenge.
№ 421652   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 23:45
The cops were our rivals, now they are our enemies.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to chapter 3 of the racing career.
№ 421528   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 23:54
As Alma looked at the remains of her destroyed garden, she was filled with a deep sorrow, which she did not know before. But very soon the grief turned to rage. Alma thought for a moment how to punish Rita. And then this meek, clumsy mouse remembered that she was married to a serial killer.
№ 421451   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2021 / 00:57
They say there are five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Well, I want to add one more ... revenge.
№ 420826   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 07:06
- Did you come tell us about spiders?
"She [Katarina Sforza] is in cahoots against us.
- With whom?
- With all the noble families of Rome.
- So, it's time to act: to tear these silk threads from the source, from the great arachne. And teach her a lesson in scary, elegant revenge.
- Revenge can be elegant?
- Yes. And eloquent.
№ 420584   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 11:12