trail [Theme] Page 6

Even a mask, if worn every day, leaves a mark.
№ 403198   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 20:27
As if in the sky they catch the trail of the beast.
№ 402991   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 22:39
Everything will be the same, steady pace
The day will come, then another,
Only aired a ravine
Freeze mountain surf.
Sunset, should be quieter
But abundant leaf fall
And again the night over the black roof
Hang moon vine.
And about me not saying the words
No village postman,
No slope gold
Insulated wagon.
But the trail of my walks bitter,
Path - to two -
The gray tree on the hill
Ooze your name.
Yes flat pocket knife
Still has edges of the blades
Resin amber as a lie
The station urban constellations.
№ 401612   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 18:30
George peculiar to adults clarity and distinctness suddenly realized that when you look in the empty silent face of death, the reality is not that absolutely not important, but somehow less significant. Understand the adult's clarity and accepted as a reality that is also characteristic of adults. Life has passed and left a mark. And trail this one is no more significant than a simple Shoe print in the dust. So think and talk to adults; the child takes many years to understand, to realize that he made, created, formed; that the origins are no more than pure coincidence; that everything else in the world except this track, nothing more than dust and ashes. Dust with smoky taste of the gunpowder burning, the remaining from the burnt in seconds a flash of past years.
№ 400513   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 19:00
For me, my friends!
In search of new countries to the fate entails
Sail to embark on the sunset trail!
It does not matter, since our strength
Not the one in awe led
Earth, the sea, and even heaven.
We are now the ones that have.
Let the heat of our hearts, truly brave,
Rock and time cooled gradually,
We have a strong will to strive,to seek,
And find, and not to give up!

Explanation of the quote:

A free translation of the end of the poem "Ulysses", by Alfred Tennyson.
The last sentence of this poem is most famous - "to strive, to seek, to find and not to surrender."
Quote Explanation: Free translation of the end of the poem "Ulysses", by Alfred Tennyson. The last phrase of this poem is best known - "To fight and seek, to find and not to give up."
№ 399574   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 22:36
And poplar leaves -
but the trail of their bright lake.
And poplar leaves -
but we leave the wind.
And the wind silent night
dressed in black crepe.
But the wind will leave an echo
floating down the river.
And the world of fireflies rush -
and the past it will sink.
And the tiny heart
will be revealed on the palm of your hand.
Quote Explanation: Translated By A. Geleskul.
№ 399514   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 11:45
we're human, and all connected.
causing pain to others,
will leave a mark and myself.
№ 399138   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 00:39
Any invention and discovery of leaves in the minds of the people an indelible mark, and this allows us to hope that the generations that will come after us, there will be more those who are able to change the culture, to make it better and better.
№ 398565   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:42
Witchcraft, touching the person always leaves a trace. Most people primarily notice the smell, not the stench of rot and decay, rather cloying sweetness in the nose, spicy taste on the tongue. Very few feel the shaking in the air. Invisible halo on the skin of the dead man. Like witchcraft itself is still around, watching and waiting.
As a living.
№ 397353   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:28
We only want those who can not belong to us. Your mark leave only those who we have lost, or those who are not even aware of our existence. From other was the echo.
№ 395566   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:32
There for white river
Under last year's leaves,
I find your tracks.
Coming for you
Go.
№ 395382   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 18:12
- You know what you want all the people?
- What?
- To be not such as all. However, this desire makes them similar to others. I look at it every day, every minute. I've seen them all. Through me passed the elderly and children, women and men, all with their history, all with their own reasons, thoughts and excuses, but no one stands out, because your own problems and often carry thousands and millions of people. And while you think you're the one fighting with the Universe, on the same occasion with her fighting half of humanity. - Noah waves his hands and whistling down them, continuing to stare at me chocolate and a very kind eyes, which, I think, dancing sparks. - People looking for meaning and cannot find it. They believe that the meaning of money, in family, in love, in friends. But all part of the meaning. And he concluded to live a life extraordinary, Ari, to be different, to leave a mark. Be the exception - is the essence of existence. Not to be rich, to be famous, smart, good or strong. And unique. And you still believe that you had to face a heavy burden? True! To be this difficult. But it's worth it. I think it is.
№ 394373   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:15
Devotion to the sacred alchemy was a tradition kind of Temourov, but none was so ingenious, ambitious and reckless as young Razzil. Growing up, he left the family business and decided to try himself in the alchemical creation of gold. With his usual arrogance, he announced that he will pay in gold the whole mountain. After two decades of research and spending and preparation, the alchemist failed miserably and soon found himself behind bars for the widespread destruction his experiment wrought. However, Razzil was not timid, and have carefully considered the options of escape to continue his studies. When his new cellmate turned out to be a fierce Ogre, the head of the alchemist immediately came up with the idea. The first thing Razzil persuaded the Ogre not to eat him, and then began to carefully make a tincture of mold and moss that I found at work. A week later the brew was ready. A little Ogre drank it, he immediately fell into a blinding rage, tore the iron bars, smashed the wall and killed the guard. Soon the fugitives was lost somewhere in the suburban woods, leaving a trail of destruction and leaving no trace of his pursuers. When the action of tincture walked away, the Ogre felt quite good and looked happy and even energetic. And here, resolving to work together, the couple went to collect materials to Razzil once again tried their luck.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rastila Of Teknoware, Alchemist.
№ 394261   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:15
On top of the worries and troubles of human
Treat yourself ahead,
And skis write pure mark.
№ 393052   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:57