trail [Theme] Page 5

Get ahead.
Quote Explanation: Pedestrian
№ 413782   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:45
I will never forget you!!!
Quote Explanation: Chapter 88, translation by Younet Translate
№ 413768   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:03
There are such women who leave a posthumous trace in the hearts of men.
№ 412840   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 10:21
Fly away - leave a sweet trace,
Ashes on the hotel sheet,
The heart is stupidly fried in the cauldron.
The minibar is over already -
Turn off the lights, well, turn off the lights!
You and I are gone, it's only in a dream!
№ 412154   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 21:51
Everything you do in this life is your self-portrait, your trace.
Quote Explanation: 30.08.2020 © Copyright: Vasilyeva Maria, 2021
№ 411810   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 15:33
Everything that comes from the soul, the divine leaves a trace - everything that is from the heart, indelible leaves an imprint!
№ 411556   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 18:12
We all have something to believe in. Dreams that we want to realize. The problems we hope to solve. Someone decided to return the relationship to the family, lose weight, get rid of bad habits. But sometimes, after the time is right, month after month, or even year after year, we see no change. It is very easy to give up. We all go through setbacks, losses. Sometimes we look at things and do not understand why this is so. The main thing is to know what to do in such moments. Pain, suffering, loss, disappointment - change us. They leave their mark. Every painful moment leaves its mark on you, leaves something that can only be created at such moments. Ultimately, this too will pass. You can handle it, but you will be different. In these difficult moments, when you feel uncomfortable, it can easily overwhelm you. But how will pain change you? You can get angry, or you can get better. You can accept defeat and abandon your dream, or you can find a passion and rekindle your feelings. Be inspired by new opportunities, because they rise up before you. I may not like it, but I am a warrior and I can handle it. Don't complain about pain, without pain we could not reach our potential. Sometimes we get ourselves into trouble, we make bad choices. And now we are in pain, now we must be held accountable. All of us were in pain. My task is not to endure pain, but to grow through it. All these difficulties are an opportunity to become stronger, develop character, become self-confident. Anyone can surrender, anyone can be depressed. This means that the pain was in vain. Pain exists not to stop you, but to prepare, strengthen and develop you. Difficulties are part of life. They teach you to stop telling yourself that you can't do it. You are not a weakling, you are capable. In the end, the pain will pass, you will become stronger, but even if it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t mean that it will not work out later. There will always be forces that will want to stop you. Life itself develops plans for you to give up your dream. It is very easy to be measured against mediocrity, even if all the potential is buried within us. I believe this is my year. I will be healthy. This year, I will meet the man of my dreams. This year, I will move up the career ladder. I will reach a new level in my business. This year, I will achieve my goal. Cope with depression. This year, I will meet new people. This year, I will be healthy. This year will be doubly useful. This year is for rehabilitation, recovery and everything new. Now start moving in the right direction.
Quote Explanation: Remember your dream.
№ 411489   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 03:27
- Seriously?
- Listen, I understand that you got it, but... I think it's yours.
- I said, I don't need your poda... A what? Where did you get that from?
- From the residents of the city you hate.
- I... I thought I had lost this photo forever after a fire set by the bewildered Sole. And it turns out...
- Can you tell us about it? About the cat from the photo?
- This is Elizabeth, my wife. She and I met on Christmas Eve a few dozen moons ago. She is my ray of hope in this harsh world, with her we have experienced countless events and adventures. She was so smart, agile, smart. It would seem that she can do everything: from catching a nimble squirrel to climbing weathered rocks. And her voice... I drowned when I heard him and nothing else bothered me. But nothing can last forever, and her ray burned to the bottom. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.
- What happened?
- Storm. There was a storm of unprecedented proportions. Elizabeth and I were just around the bay when hell came to earth. We are... We are used to such a life. We didn't think at all that something could go wrong. Extreme was a mandatory part of our marriage, so we went to the storm as another adventure. And when we realized that it was not so easy for us to escape, it was too late. Too late. Wave... She swallowed it. Just one moment and it's gone. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I search... Everything was in vain. The last thing I remember was another wave pulling me underwater as well. I thought it was the end... I woke up when it was over. The water became smooth as glass. I was trying to look for it! I thought if I was lucky, then she should. She was born for luck! But it was nowhere to be found. No matter how much I search, no matter how hard I try... Her trail was cold. It went to the bottom. Forever. And with it went any joy in my life. Christmas, which once brought us together, so ruthlessly took it away from me, trampled and mixed with dirt. I wish the sea had taken me away rather than hers...
- Oh, that's really terrible. I am so sorry.
- You know... I didn't think I'd say that, but... Thank you. Really. I guess I even blamed them for allowing themselves to have fun when there's a void inside of me. Selfish, I know. But there was nothing I could do about it.
№ 410950   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 19:30
People are not able to contemplate the beautiful, they are irresistibly attracted by the desire to touch. The next step is to strive to leave your mark. It is replaced by a thirst to destroy and plunder. And then - to appropriate the trophy for themselves, like the mercantile grandchildren who share the inheritance of the old people who have died.
№ 409348   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:09
Comment

Kitsune decorated the grave with flowers. Then she struck sparks, setting incense on fire. Lights danced obediently, thin smoke stretched towards the cloudy sky. Watching the blue streams, Mei reflected on memory, frost and pain. About smiles and how they leave a trace in the heart forever. About the impossibility now to say and explain something. That loss teaches humility.
Quote Explanation: The main character comes to the grave of her mentor, grieving the loss of a loved one.
№ 408884   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 18:09
I believe that first love leaves an imprint on a person's whole life. There is a saying that the first love is the last. Of course, this is not the case: a person falls in love several times in his life. But first love is special. It leaves a deep mark on the soul.
Quote Explanation: Interview to the columnist of "Izvestia-Nedelya" Natalia Kochetkova (November 6, 2009). Source: "Izvestia.RU", section "Culture", article "In old age I get a job as a grandmother in the Hermitage".
№ 408716   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 13:09
MEETING OF BOXING VETERANS
We meet here today,
In this city of good traditions,
Where else are we remembered, where we are waiting
And they always meet without ambition.
There are a lot of people in this room.
In our memory and in the heart of those who entered.
It's a meeting of boxing friends,
Tests of the ring passed.
Someone else is young, someone is gray.
That's our continuity in boxing.
Without it you will not achieve victories,
Everyone agrees on this issue.
We will remember those distant days,
As in the ring of victories achieved,
After the fight, hugging as they walked...
And then we met again for a rematch.
We will also remember those who are not;
Who was our idol or friend...
Let us remember those who have left a mark on us,
Becoming a shoulder to each other, a semicircle.
Let's stand... Let's be silent... Let's remember...
And then we'll continue the conversation again:
For living champions by pouring,
For mentors, too, we will offer...
Let us be alive, friends, we will not die,
While we breathe, we will meet...
As today, for friendship pour
And let's not rush to part ways!
№ 408691   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 05:45
The trail that can be read is eternal.
№ 403632   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2020 / 19:21
If we build the temple of Victory, -
(otherwise in honor of what?)
we build the altar to resistance,
means in our memory
there is no left of the covenants of Christ
and a few words
about the influence on our enemies..., -
nothing but by force.
Kol on the field Kulikovo
Ancestors did not build the temple,
Near the resting place
Those who lay down in battle,
On the day when they celebrated
with tears in my eyes,
the bright memory of the dead,
Along with the Don victory
remembering the bones.
Not a single line in the textbooks, -
There is no place on the Don bregas,
Where would they find at least a trace of that battle?
What is called Kulikovskaya, -
how the bodies of the dead were carried
for the surrender of the earth, those
Who left a mark in memory,
Dedicated to Victory,
and now in Moscow
on the cakes erected
On Victory Commemoration
church image dedicated.
On the Gospel Pages
resistance in the ages
Jesus forsaken the prohibition,