hobby [Theme]

A child’s hobby ceases to be just a child’s hobby; every year parents spend more and more time on it, sacrifice their own interests and pay so much money that the hobby firmly bites into their adult brain. It begins to symbolize something else, either compensating or exacerbating their adult failures and failures.
№ 464093   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 17:57
To look good, a woman must be in love. What makes a person young? Passion. It doesn’t matter what the object of passion is - another person or a profession. Passionate people always have young and lively eyes, they hear time well and greet changes in life with joy. And there is no special “Makropoulos remedy” that contains the secret of longevity and beauty, you just need to work hard and be passionate about your profession.
№ 463203   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:18
Here you go - simple music. Not even an abuser.
Quote Explanation: An autonomous person is the master of his life, himself, his resources. A person who is dependent on his emotions or moods is not an autonomous person. He is dependent and does not decide for himself - his mood decides for him.
№ 462980   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:10
Personal hobbies, achievements and interests are an important part of parenting, which raises your authority in the eyes of your child.
№ 461876   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:41
But no one had yet been able to get to the bottom of what was most captivating in it: it was the mysterious ability of the soul to perceive in life only what once attracted and tormented in childhood, at that time when the soul’s sense of smell is unmistakable; look for the funny and touching; to constantly feel unbearable, tender pity for a creature living helplessly and miserably, to feel, a thousand miles away, how in some Sicily a thin-legged donkey with a shaggy belly is being roughly beaten. When she actually met the offended creature, there was a feeling of a legendary eclipse, when an inexplicable night sets in, and ashes fly, and blood appears on the walls - and it seemed that if now - right now - you don’t help, you won’t be able to stop someone else’s torment , the existence of which in such a world conducive to happiness is impossible to explain, she herself will suffocate, die, her heart will not stand it. And therefore she lived in constant secret excitement, constantly anticipating a new hobby or a new pity, and they said about her that she adores dogs and is always ready to lend money - and listening to petty rumors, she felt like in childhood, during that game when you leave the room, and others invent various opinions about you. And among the players, among those to whom she came out after being in the next room (where you sit, waiting to be called, and honestly hum something, so as not to overhear, or open a random book, and, like a released spring, it jumps out a piece of a novel, the end of an incomprehensible conversation), among these people, whose opinion it was necessary to guess, there was now a man, rather silent, heavy on his feet, completely unknown what he thought about her.
№ 459830   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:11
- Because help is needed where it is bad. If everything is fine, why interfere?
№ 448466   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 10:00
Uncle in his old age, apparently not too tormented by longing. He had one, but constantly entertaining hobby - illness. Finding in his own body all the ailments from the medical reference book, he never tired of listing them.
№ 443882   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 08:27
The way to a woman's heart sometimes lies through her hobbies.
№ 440093   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:54
What could be more exciting than finding a solution to a problem that is just beyond the realm of possibility?
№ 439432   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:49
There are no people who do not love and need love. When you are lonely, when you are cold, it is because you do not show warmth to anyone, you do not show involvement to anyone. You want to be important to people - so do it. Then you become a part of other people's lives.
№ 438330   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:55
“Ah, that’s it,” one of them said, “but it’s not treason at all! At first I thought that you were talking about real treason, you know - about sex. I would immediately leave my husband if he cheated on me. Immediately. Loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship,” she added excitedly.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity.
№ 435514   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:33
... In [advanced] age, tragedy is no less fascinating than love.
№ 435349   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 19:39
Do what you love; love what you do.
№ 433030   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 22:42
There is passion and there is obsession, and these are two different things.
№ 418533   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 08:48
Of course, I acknowledge a lot of merit for my famous ancestor, but I confess that I would be insincere if I echoed your enthusiasm. This is an ancestor whom I love less than others for his passion for Western culture and trampling on all purely Russian customs. You cannot plant someone else's immediately, without processing. Perhaps this time, as a transitional period, was necessary, but I do not like it.
Quote Explanation: Russia.
№ 415758   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 18:12