hobby [Theme] Page 1

We all have something to believe in. Dreams that we want to realize. The problems we hope to solve. Someone decided to return the relationship to the family, lose weight, get rid of bad habits. But sometimes, after the time is right, month after month, or even year after year, we see no change. It is very easy to give up. We all go through setbacks, losses. Sometimes we look at things and do not understand why this is so. The main thing is to know what to do in such moments. Pain, suffering, loss, disappointment - change us. They leave their mark. Every painful moment leaves its mark on you, leaves something that can only be created at such moments. Ultimately, this too will pass. You can handle it, but you will be different. In these difficult moments, when you feel uncomfortable, it can easily overwhelm you. But how will pain change you? You can get angry, or you can get better. You can accept defeat and abandon your dream, or you can find a passion and rekindle your feelings. Be inspired by new opportunities, because they rise up before you. I may not like it, but I am a warrior and I can handle it. Don't complain about pain, without pain we could not reach our potential. Sometimes we get ourselves into trouble, we make bad choices. And now we are in pain, now we must be held accountable. All of us were in pain. My task is not to endure pain, but to grow through it. All these difficulties are an opportunity to become stronger, develop character, become self-confident. Anyone can surrender, anyone can be depressed. This means that the pain was in vain. Pain exists not to stop you, but to prepare, strengthen and develop you. Difficulties are part of life. They teach you to stop telling yourself that you can't do it. You are not a weakling, you are capable. In the end, the pain will pass, you will become stronger, but even if it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t mean that it will not work out later. There will always be forces that will want to stop you. Life itself develops plans for you to give up your dream. It is very easy to be measured against mediocrity, even if all the potential is buried within us. I believe this is my year. I will be healthy. This year, I will meet the man of my dreams. This year, I will move up the career ladder. I will reach a new level in my business. This year, I will achieve my goal. Cope with depression. This year, I will meet new people. This year, I will be healthy. This year will be doubly useful. This year is for rehabilitation, recovery and everything new. Now start moving in the right direction.
Quote Explanation: Remember your dream.
№ 411489   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 03:27
- Dad, can I ask you?
- Sure.
- Do you miss the band?
- Where do these questions come from?
You always say you left the band to be a good father. But you were a great father when you played in the band. There was no need to sacrifice his favorite thing for us.
- Sunshine, I didn't sacrifice anything. It's just that I survived this adventure. And it was time to start a new adventure, with you. Sometimes you make a choice, and sometimes your choice makes you.
№ 407788   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 12:39
My name is Hatake Kakashi. I don't want to tell you what I like and don't like... My dreams... Hmm... As for my hobbies... I have a lot of hobbies.
№ 407338   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2020 / 01:21
A person in life should be carried away by something. Or he is a radish, not a man. Passion moves the world, dear Elsa Ivanovna! She overthrows kingdoms, she makes a man tore his clothes to cling to a woman!
№ 406870   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 02:09
Passion for numismatics - opened before me amazing pages of world history!
№ 404099   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 15:15
Ukraine. There are Ukrainians. That is, a specific disorder of minds. Wonderfully brought to the extreme degrees of Ethnography. Such a bloody history. Confusion is the state. Soup, Bandera, bandura is. And no nation. The brochure "Independent Ukraine" is, and Ukraine. The only question is, Ukraine is no longer, or not yet? I, oddly enough, creapiest. That is, I think, that Ukraine is not yet. But over time it will still be. Ukrainians guys are stubborn, they will do. However, what it will be Ukraine, in what limits it will continue to exist and even, perhaps, how much will the Ukraine - the question open. In addressing these issues, Russia one way or another will be involved. Relations with Ukraine had never been simple, even when Ukraine was part of Russia. Ukraine for the Imperial and Soviet bureaucracy has always been a troublesome thing. The chieftain Polubotok fail, the attempt to Hitler will flop. Forcing you to brotherly relations is the only method that has historically proven in the Ukrainian direction. I don't think will be invented by some other.
Quote Explanation: On request "Urgent review" the Director of the Center for political conjuncture Alexei Chesnakov in the genre of a text interview I talked with Vladislav Surkov. (26.02.2020).
№ 387715   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 05:26
Any hobby not necessarily lead to pathology.
№ 386599   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 20:34
...Children in different time hang on to different things. You can't touch for ten years to hunt already in the teenage years. You can collect stamps and first grade fascination deems interesting, and in the ninth it will hang on you label.
№ 386113   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 10:28
To find a class more intelligent, and switch attention.
№ 383601   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2019 / 15:16
The fascination of a beautiful woman can be very difficult.
№ 380126   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 18:12
A life without Hobbies like food without salt, like a well without water - as the summer
without the sun.
№ 375569   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2019 / 01:04
As poetically expressed great interest: "all I want, with the soul of a Gypsy... I'm hungry all around."
№ 367206   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2019 / 10:35
Because he was so passionate about Madame Dobra. We-you and I know that in such cases, even the strongest and most solid of us lose.
№ 359612   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2019 / 22:30
- ... Otto in his youth was fond of theatre, I think we can hope for success.
What could write a man who is only interested in laws?..
Quote Explanation: Otto is a police officer
1 Season 9 Series
№ 355321   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 05:02
Well from time to time to get involved in something unrelated to their own thing.
№ 354244   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2018 / 05:43