provocation [Theme] Page 1

One of the most important and essential skill is the ability to fight against the difficulties of life. Don't give up before the problems of life, not to succumb to provocations and avoid conflict. Not to go on about his feelings, his mood and mental state. Keep your mind sharp and make smart decisions. Don't wait all day for good tips from other people and not expect that they will take care of you. Do not believe the above those who have no conscience. Do not give in to despair and do not think about the bad before going to sleep you should not haul past negative events in your soul.
№ 402004   Added Айдар 04-08-2020 / 15:48
Bring on the wrath! Sow confusion! Do not give in on provocation of the enemy!
№ 400736   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 23:54
Stick to certain rules of communication and behavior: do not engage in unpleasant conversations, do not argue, do not succumb to provocations, do not contact with Hammami, do not try someone to change, but if you really want something to show by example, don't worry about things you do not control and are not dependent on you.
№ 399430   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 02:48
The Bolsheviks, when they came to power, they issued a decree about branch of Church from the school and from the state. That's all. For more they did not claim. It is then the priests themselves largely provoked the Bolsheviks to tougher measures.
№ 393627   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:16
Art is supposed to test people, to provoke them. I thought I was an impostor, fit only brush translate. And now I doubted. We Wake up in people's emotions, no?
№ 391218   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 18:39
You will approach someone close, someone very close. Someone you never would think. And he will propose a solution. You know - the one who will suit you - a traitor!
№ 386487   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 09:51
If you want to know the genuine feelings of a man, is always to provoke him.
№ 382799   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 16:06
The school teacher is not always possible to find the true cause of violation of discipline in the classroom. It often happens that the student was punished unfairly. For example, the student sits quietly in class and concentrated writes test. His careless classmates are not interested in gaining knowledge, boredom begin to pester: to poke a pen in the back, and otherwise distracting. Student some time, then turns and shouts to classmates. Comrades his reaction is even more encourage us. In the end, the student does not stand up, stands up from behind the Desk and right in the classroom punishes the offenders. The teacher throws him out of class for a disciplinary offence under the malicious laughter of the true bullies. So you need to be able not to succumb to provocations and to learn to avoid conflicts.
№ 382132   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:40
No one suspected that a Communist pamphlets and leaflets, even private rooms "red flag", carefully reproduced in printing by the Gestapo and penetrate morning post hundreds of jobs apartments. Workers succumbing to provocations, did not declare the receipt of these papers and got to the proscription lists.
№ 373464   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 18:13
Unjustified criticism of the violence of the powerful agent provocateur!
№ 373024   Added Viker 23-06-2019 / 07:33
... As for me I'm not. Always try to be on top. In this regard, the question arises - if the girl is on top, who then starat?
Quote Explanation: Early Daniel says that many girls believe that the world belongs to men.
№ 372352   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2019 / 02:13
It's not a tragedy. And not an accident. This is what happens when you trust your security, your children, those that call themselves your protectors. But really they're just people. Your heads of academies are holding a lot more power than the armies of their kingdoms. But only one of them had the audacity to lead and those and others. They cling to the power in the name of so-called peace, but what they ended up getting from this? One of the Nations already experiencing artificial soldiers, one of which ruthlessly destroys hunter from another nation. What Atlas has created a soldier, disguised as a small, helpless girl? I don't think Grimm is, before the difference. And, for that matter, what Spin teaches his students? First dismemberment, then what happens? Your Hunters and the Hunters must protect the people with honor and mercy. But here you saw something else entirely. Perhaps this victory over Atlas in the tournament Aspin wanted to make people forget his failure, when the Grimm broke into Vale. Or maybe it was his message to the tyrant that occupied his Kingdom of a superior army. The truth is, even I find it difficult to determine who is right and who is not. But it is so obvious how precarious their world is that the leaders of your kingdoms have to do business with an iron fist. If someone here heard about the Mistral, I assure you - the situation there is the same tense. Your Kingdom all this time were on the verge of war., until you, their citizens, languish in the shadows. And I ask you: when thunder first shots, who do you think you can trust?
3 Season 9 Series
№ 364118   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 04:20
- I'm here.
- Who was late - he was on the scene I got! GA you have been replaced.
- What is this girl doing here? That bitch spot on the street.
- Well, what did she do to you?
Said that I look like a transvestite.
I'm sure she was not the first...
Quote Explanation: Nicky missed my room and saw Ali now works in Burlesque, furious.
№ 352573   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2018 / 23:05
There are days when you just can't believe when I tell myself - a newspaper panic suggest. There are days when I have a gut feeling cannot be avoided.
№ 345669   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2018 / 16:07
- Captain, there he is again...
- Get.
- Think you can stand against me - that defied the Covenant?!
- Our answer to you, Atrix: the Ark is our home, and now he's under our protection. Isabel, shut it down - I've had enough.
- I did not think that it can be angry even more, but...
№ 337848   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 15:19