Navy [Theme]

Strogoff: I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding, Svetlana. The war has begun, the jokes are over. [screeching, walks away]
№ 455672   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2023 / 20:30
What do we not have?
№ 449306   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2023 / 04:51
Sevastopol will not fall.
№ 447561   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:26
The whole trouble is that our fleet, the only one in the world, rejects the principle of voluntary recruitment. They look at the recruit in the mouth and in the anus, but it would be better to look into his soul: is there a craving for the sea?
№ 442706   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 00:48
Russia needs a real maritime power on which the inviolability of her maritime borders could be based and on which an independent policy worthy of a great power could be based, that is, such a policy that, if necessary, receives confirmation in the form of a successful war.
Quote Explanation: In the report to the naval circle "What kind of fleet does Russia need."
№ 439316   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
Only that people has the right and power to hold in their hands the sea that can defend it. Therefore, all those peoples who strove for the sea, who reached it, irresistibly embarked on the path of shipbuilding. For them, the fleet was the subject of national pride; it was outward proof that the people had the strength, that they were able to keep the sea in their power. For this, fortresses alone are not enough; it is impossible to protect the coastline with fortifications alone. To protect the coast, mobile, free-floating fortresses are needed, a linear fleet is needed. All coastal peoples understood this. Defenselessness at sea is just as dangerous as defenselessness on land. Of course, it is possible, under favorable circumstances, to live for some time on land and without shelter, but when a storm comes up, strong walls and a strong roof are needed to resist it. That is why the business of shipbuilding has everywhere become a national affair. That is why the launching of each new ship into the water is a national celebration, a national celebration. This is the return to the sea of part of the people's forces accumulated on land, people's energy. That is why, everywhere, powerful states built fleets at home.
№ 438531   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:26
Their conversation flowed and inexhaustible, anecdotes were replaced by remarks, personal views - philosophical generalizations. They criticized the Corps of Railway Engineers, the Tobacco Monopoly, the Merchant World, the Theatres, the Domestic Navy, and the entire human race, as if they were men who had been in great trouble.
№ 437663   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 13:30
The analysis of military conflicts of recent decades, the experience of development of the leading armies of the world shows what a growing role is played by its effective use. Let's say cruise missiles, guided munitions. And it is important that our army and navy are sufficiently equipped with such modern, high-precision weapons. Now the troops have and receive the latest long-range cruise missiles. According to their characteristics, they are not only not inferior, but often surpass foreign samples. And on a number of indicators are simply unique. in particular, this was confirmed in real hostilities during combat operations against terrorists in Syria.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419829   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:24
My enemies envy.
- You mean the 37 murderers, 14 ecopilot, the entire Confederate army and Navy of Death?
- Hah! And I popular!
№ 394433   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 16:03
Everywhere was the scent of heaven ringing.
Her hands smelled of grass, steel, and blood.
Shy the sun glided over the cooling skin. And then it happened...
I saw from the arid shores of the dispatched fleet, and people in turbans to read
his parting prayer to the God whose name is long forgotten language means "Spirit of the Desert".
Saw the blue domes merge with the sharp ridges, which ends their reign,
and begin the endless steppe - ownership of the yellow men with rough faces and elusive, useless wisdom of the wind. Saw the land of his friend Christian, I saw how funny his brothers, believing more in public opinion than their crucified Martyr. I saw the fog rolling in over the hills, Shine in this steppe wind bent trees seem to fade in this spot grazing horses. I felt like silvery frost on stunted bushes as they rustle their long leaves. I took it all at once, because that's the way it should. Should painting brush strokes as the Impressionists. Their smears consisted of paints, consist of my lives. But neither they nor I have not a single stroke that would not be perfect.
№ 390115   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:18
Six years in the Navy, twenty-five in the police, you're alive because of instincts. What does it say?
- What made the shot not to cancel.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 372514   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 12:03
When I was very young, I told my poor, beloved mother: "Mother, I want to be a sailor!". Do you think she laughed? No, she really beat me and had been crying. And then he said to me, "Ionic, Sonny, remember, neuroscience for many years: the Navy is not for Jews. And yet, she was wrong. She made a mistake, my poor, beloved mother. Because Shaw, when it takes a person with the soul as the sea with the head, as in the whole of the Admiral, then fleet something sho fuck. So I want to raise this glass to the man who showed sho the Navy and the Jews - it is not there are two big differences. For you, Misha!
1 Season 1 Series
№ 369061   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2019 / 13:37
Who have not once been on Rhea, who smelled of the salty foam,
The helm is able to keep, knows this life price.
Who was drowned by the wind, the soul tube is warmed and the grog,
Knows all the way to the tavern, where the devil himself would break a leg.
№ 360707   Added Viker 12-02-2019 / 13:08
To sail a large ship, far conceived
Furrowing his helm, beard Neptuno.
A long way from afar, to dear Marina,
Wait for sailors a sailor, destined.
In the oceans and seas, ships are checked
To the bone on the drafts, the mariners will be aired.
№ 360705   Added Viker 12-02-2019 / 13:08
- She miraculously on crashed.
- To save you?
- I can't swim.
- Pride of the Royal Navy called!
Quote Explanation: Jack Sparrow and two sentries see Elizabeth Swann fainted and fell from the wall of the Fort into the water and began to sink. Only Jack rushed to save her.
№ 354393   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 13:49