quality [Theme] Page 4

But for this we need to understand what love is and how we can connect with each other in love, because love is different. We use this word in very different circumstances. We say that we love God, that we love our parents, that we love our wife, husband, children, but we also say that we love the smallest things. We belittle this sacred, amazing word, saying: I love ice cream, I love walks, I love football, I love theater ... And by doing so, we lower the quality of the word itself and become prisoners of this confusion ourselves.
№ 420266   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2021 / 15:06
I am becoming more and more convinced that the quality of the kitchen somehow affects our ability to think and create pictures: I, in particular, can not work successfully when my stomach is upset.
№ 419250   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 21:18
In this life, no one will control your destiny. For example, if you have problems with memory, you have distracted attention and forgetfulness - these are only your difficulties. No one will improve the quality of your life but yourself. But, of course, it does not follow that you are doomed to suffering, torment and failure, and that all your prospects will turn into a rotten flower. Act! Change! Develop and learn! And do not forget to enjoy every day. Remember: a happy life is available only to the literate, intelligent, lucky and persistent. That's a fact!
№ 419172   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:42
The number of fools is decreasing, but their quality is increasing.
№ 418438   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 15:12
- I see, you've become a real man. I like you.
- And I'm still turning on you.
№ 417967   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:45
Every time I see an Alfa Romeo, I take off my hat.
№ 417265   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:42
For a scout, such qualities are absolutely necessary that a soldier does not have. For example, in his character there should be a direct, lively, with a mischievous chord. This is hard to believe, but in fact it is. This nature will help us to withstand the stresses that arise from the constant danger so often encountered in our work. When an agent loses this special quality, he turns into a machine, becomes a callous person, excessively strict and cruel, analyzing events coldly and methodically. He will function, but he will not win respect from the interlocutor, because he will not find any enthusiasm, intuition, or delight that will allow him to see what others cannot notice.
Quote Explanation: In my book, I attempt to give true portraits of all five of my Cambridge friends: Kim Philby, Donald McLean, Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt and John Cairncross. Let them appear before the eyes of readers with all their advantages, weaknesses and shortcomings, for, despite their heroic deed, they were the same people as all of us, each with his own character, his own oddities and inclinations.
№ 417228   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 08:48
We must stop importing various so-called substitutes, surrogates, and abandon technologies that reduce the quality of food. And for its falsification to introduce criminal liability.
№ 415917   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 17:03
I want to conduct experimental research on spells, define the laws behind them, make magic a field of scientific knowledge, merge the worlds of wizards and Muggles, improve the quality of life everywhere, move humanity forward for centuries, reveal the secret of immortality, colonize the solar system, explore the galaxy and, most important, to understand what the hell is going on here, because everything that happens around is absolutely unthinkable.
№ 415269   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:15
IRRESISTIBLE SUPPORT
Winters with frantic force icy winds blow,
Does autumn whine the soul again, drizzling incessantly,
Can you be hurt, tangible inflicted,
Your enemies now, gloating, rejoice, -
Still, not embarrassed by the fact that in the armor zakuyutsyu yourself double:
Equanimity and inner balance -
And, frightened, the whole enemy clique will be silent,
Oh the stronger hitting the mighty one!
THE TRUE MEASURE
Culture, whether the quality of life, is rooted in ourselves:
Human mores are the measure of that;
And all other indicators are at least disingenuous,
Compiled without taking into account the state of such.
Or real diamonds, extremely rare, really expensive,
More expensive can be at least silver, even gold frames?
And so is the light of genuine virtues and glory.
Not much of the brilliance is weaker than all known earthly values?!
№ 414964   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 08:51
The period of life between the beginning and the end determines its quality.
№ 413519   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 13:18
Yes, you created a whole from many, but quality is more important than quantity.
№ 413129   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 23:48
The quality of a football team has nothing to do with the sum of the qualities of the best players. The only thing that matters is how all the players function together, as a team.
№ 412624   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 03:06
Paulie and Sam are not with me because they are strong. There are stronger guys in town. And Frank is not with me because he is smart, although he has no equal in numbers. All these people are here with me because of one quality that I really appreciate. This quality should be appreciated by all of us. Do you understand what I mean?
№ 412044   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:51
Probably, all best friends should have this quality - to shut up in time.
№ 411240   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:12