walking [Theme]

“Passive rest” is another attacker. Browsing the internet, checking social media and watching TV may seem to restore energy, but in reality they often make us feel even more drained. Low-effort activities that require minimal physical, mental, or social input from us do not create the same sustained positive resources as more vigorous activities do. They appeal to our instinct of idleness, but do not help us recover.
№ 465289   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:51
Tick tock, Mr. Wick! Tick tock! Tick tock! Tick tock! Tick... You don't have time for walks, Mr. Wick!
Tick tock, Mr. Wick! Tick tock! Tick tock! Tick tock!...
№ 463311   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 17:51
In winter, we are warmed not by woolen socks and blankets, but by warm memories filled with the splashes of a happy summer. The honey shimmer of the sun on hot skin, long walks under the dark hot sky. And the love with which our heart will never grow cold...
№ 462291   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:57
We went for a walk. As we thought - to the park. I packed my bag and children. She dressed herself in white. This is a very alarming sign in general when a mother of two small children dresses in white for a walk with them. Either she was about to die, or she had gone crazy and needed to be put to sleep so that she would no longer torture anyone.
№ 459771   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56
Summer is always about the best, about us, about scarlet dawns. Summer is always about life, which is not enough to breathe.
№ 454258   Added Viker 19-06-2023 / 08:25
I like to walk in the woods, along the paths, along the beaches. I like being part of nature. I love walking alone. This is therapy. You need to be alone to recharge your batteries.
№ 452489   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2023 / 07:24
He paced the decision, and it seems to me that at that moment he was not thinking about anything, he just walked and walked, and it ripened in him.
№ 451776   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 16:08
- How than? There is from there, and there is there.
№ 451771   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 16:07
- And I'm digging the ground around. Suddenly there will be deposits of such stones. Never forget about tomorrow.
№ 450661   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 17:36
Did you know that reading is the best remedy for worries, anxiety and stress? This exercise has a faster effect on the body. Surprisingly, this method is much better than drinking alcohol, much more effective than walking, drinking tea or listening to music.
№ 450473   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 03:12
Walking is about exploring surfaces and textures with your fingers, toes and - phew! - language; it is to stand still and watch who or what passes and passes by; it is to experience different modes of locomotion (among them running, stepping, kicking, jumping, running away, falling hard, spinning around on one's own axis, and shuffling noisily). This is archeology: examine a piece of a discarded candy wrapper; collect pebbles, twigs and a torn corner of a book cover in the palm of your hand; smear dirt on the ground. It is to stop to listen to the whisper of the wind in the leaves of the trees; determine the source of bird trills; and point your finger at it. Look! - the hand is extended so that your companion can see what you see. This is the time to share what you see.
Quote Explanation: child's perception of walking
№ 444791   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2022 / 13:33
Autumn is about hot coffee, slightly burning with either temperature or the bitterness of roasting, about milky fogs in the early morning and the smell of smoke from chimneys, about sunlight, like melted honey, about long walks and cozy evenings with yellowed pages of old books, about the whistle of a boiling, polished, pot-bellied teapot and steam rising from cups of fragrant herbal tea, about days filled with the smell of coffee beans and cinnamon, about Akhmatova’s quatrains aloud, about jazz compositions that returned to the playlist, about spicy autumn perfume, with a smoky aroma of cherry bones, about a bouquet of maple leaves and picnics with grapes, buns and delicate goat cheese, about the rain outside the window of a warm house, in which the feet are buried in the soft pile of the carpet, and the palms are warmed by a cup of cocoa with almond crumbs. Autumn is about what fills your heart with woolen autumn comfort.
№ 444129   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2022 / 23:36
Happiness is in the little things and strokes. And while you are chasing something big and very significant, you can miss the most important thing - your whole life. She is in the ripples of the water at sunset, the rays of the sun through the branches, the wind tangling her hair, laughter just from the heart, in the high sky and cracks in the tiles, in the carved shadows from the iron gates, in tired legs after a long walk on foot and in the disconnected Internet, which ended on the phone just in time so as not to miss the moments of your life.
№ 440478   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 20:57
proteins.
Release Date: 19.12.2021
№ 433331   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 02:39