quality [Theme] Page 3

The quality of the institution is determined - by the employees.
№ 431135   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2021 / 11:51
Being able to forgive is an invaluable quality in order to move on easily, without this burden.
Release Date: 17.01.2017
№ 430817   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 00:18
Discretion is in many ways a commendable quality.
№ 430478   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 15:12
The quality of most things in our life is conditioned by our attitude towards them.
№ 429789   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 12:00
Make decisions willingly. This is the most important quality of a true commander. You need to love to shoot, not aim.
№ 429278   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:44
People will forget if you did the job quickly, but they will remember if you did it well.
№ 429277   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:44
There is no person in the world who would not value any of his qualities much higher than a similar quality in another, even the most respected person, by him.
№ 427839   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:58
“You are the wife of Red Jamie, and he loves you very much, my dear,” he said softly.
№ 427638   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 10:03
To be in the wrong place and at the wrong time is a quality that I have perfected to perfection over the years. I guess that's my horse. If someone held competitions within the framework of such an extreme discipline, absolutely I would be waiting for glory. I would have won the damn Olympics.
№ 423071   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 14:15
Responsibility is the most perfect quality of personality!
№ 421350   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:15
Hangeee: I brought us here.
I walked, even killing my comrades.
It's time for me to reply
For everything.
Armin Arlert, from now on you are the fifteenth commander of the reconnaissance corps.
The main quality of the commander of the reconnaissance corps ...
An uncontrollable desire for knowledge. You're the best fit.
I leave them in your care.
Well, that's it. See you later.
By the way, Levi is now in your subordination. Sing it right, yep?
Boys:.... A what?...
Levi: Hey, bespectaceous...
HANGEE: You know.
Here it is...
It's my turn.
So you have to build yourself cool.
Just let me go, okay?
Levi: For... Homeland.
Hangi: Haha! It's the first time you've told me that...
Guys: HANGI!!!
*Hanji flies to the hum*
Hangee: Oh... Giants really... Steep.
Hotly!!! Let's go for it!..
Guys: HANGI!!!
Onyacopon: Take off! Hold on!
Levi: See you there, Hanji. Look after us.
*Hangi died*
Hangee: Flying boat?!
Erwin: Flew away.
Hangee: Huh?
Rainer: Hangey... You've done your duty.
Hangee: Erwin... Boys...
Here's how. Pancake! You know what I went through because you appointed me commander? This jerk Eren...
Victims: Yeah, you must have had a hard time. Tell.
№ 420754   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 21:15
And now it's about the broader problem. And this is really connected with civilizational development, because of course the economy is important. And of course, the growth rate is important. The only trouble is that in relation to us, if you look at the era of rapid economic growth of the beginning of the zero, and then economic growth was high, no one argues. But if you look at it from the point of view of structural changes in the Russian economy, it was a complete degradation. In the early 10s, we actually lost the industry, with the exception of the military segment, which was still held. But civilian industries by the early 10's, it was a complete degradation. And there were people who beat the bells then. So of course the numbers are important. But the quality of growth is also important.
But that's not the point. The formal growth rate of the economy can be large. But the breakdown in large states ... Any large state is a very complex system. Not only in empires there are national, sub-ethnic, religious contradictions. They are in almost any state system. So the breakdown will always start with the social system.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420712   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 22:06
- The first and foremost right is the right to life. And if you don’t have missiles, your right to life is being questioned, as was raised by the West in matters of Libya, which was the richest country per capita and with the most brilliant social packages in Africa. And that beautiful Western democracy was destroyed because Libya had no missiles.
Quote Explanation: Putin's speech at SPIEF was an appeal to the politicians of the world.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420672   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 23:45
A good dish can be eaten twice.
№ 420658   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 16:36
Uwe, however, did not consider himself hopeless. Simply, in his opinion, things love place and order. You can't go through life, that's how lightly scattering and exchanging them. As if constancy is worth nothing now. Now people change the old to the new so quickly that the ability to do something durable has become unnecessary. Quality - who needs it now?
№ 420535   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:33