the subconscious [Theme] Page 2

When faced with what can't handle it, your subconscious is suppressing memories.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 300354   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2017 / 21:03
I undermine the Foundation of something larger and deeper, did a scratch in the wall, which was afraid to destroy. Behind this wall lived a monster, and I made it reliable to the monster are unable to escape to freedom.
Now it stirred, stretched, and became agitated in his sleep.
In the city, it seems, a new monster, and I asked myself: do not Wake if his presence of him, who was I hiding?
№ 294472   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2017 / 11:27
The conversation of the subconscious mind with their own fear may help to cope with it.
№ 292206   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2017 / 04:09
He was afraid that the dream served as a warning of danger. But Michael did not yet fully understand what and where exactly is this danger. It is possible that his parents were in trouble. What crazy thoughts. If someone managed to eavesdrop on the thoughts of Michael, I probably would have considered him crazy. Psychologists would be shouting in a voice that is a consequence of the experiences the death of his parents, so his subconscious to cope with the pain and therefore invents dreams that the parents are still alive. Yeah, I guess I should have said all the surrounding Michael's people.
№ 279307   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:22
The most interesting in dreams they gather in the subconscious all of the things that actually do not fit together, as if you yourself shoot your own movie. Sometimes you Wake up after a dream about a man who had not seen for five years, and the feeling that he was right here and now. I believe that in this way our subconscious is playing with us, deceiving us. I do not think that in dreams you can see your future.
№ 276028   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:19
Depression, anger
And mood swings like the weather in England.
Pig will not eat, and no water flows under the stone,
Your underworld under the earth and in the subconscious.
№ 275331   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:20
I never interfere in your destiny. And in my experience, for my own good. Because when I do it, or rather, when my consciousness connects to it, I always make mistakes. I subconsciously go with the will of fate. Sometimes feel it, sometimes not. And fate itself turns me. Just need to hear it. And it is important to be at the start, to be ready. I've already had a lot of time.
№ 274218   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:41
The subconscious doesn't make mistakes.
№ 273226   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 13:01
About this he was informed by the subconscious mind - the Moody obnoxious part of the human brain, which never answers the question directly, only gives some suggestive hints, and then again immersed in itself, something quietly buzzing, and doesn't say anything articulate.
№ 272823   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:48
Tell the truth and goodness will take care of itself. <...> Women and can't imagine what they have the power to do both good and evil. <...> The man unconsciously becomes the way a woman wants it to be.
Quote Explanation: About love
№ 272752   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:46
There is a fifth dimension beyond human knowledge. This measurement is the same vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the border area between light and shadow, between science and superstition. It lies between the precipice of human fear and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension imagination. This is an area that could be called "the twilight zone".
1 Season 1 Series
№ 271764   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:10
Hello. You can see through walls? Can you see through skin? X-rays see through solid, or supposedly solid objects. There are things that our eyes can't see, but these things do exist. Have you ever seen something startling that I could not see the other? Why are some things kept from our eyes? Our life is a mystery? The questions just overwhelm me. And sometimes my questions is the answer. Heart I feel some of the answers are correct. I am my own judge.
The one who you in the dream is you, or different aspects of yourself? Whether the answers come in a dream?
Quote Explanation: Part of the introduction from Margaret Lanterman.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 271462   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:15
"Everyone chooses for himself". Although it is just seems that he chooses, - not he, but the subconscious picks it: it actually guides our actions and decisions. I remember one article written in the twenties by Alexei Tolstoy - he did not "thereby" by Alexei Tolstoy: there was a wonderful definitions about what art is any problem there, and the task is in itself the artist himself, sometimes, by the way, without even knowing it, not knowing how to articulate it. After all, every person has some kind of their own internal problem - it seems to me that the writer it is specifically in the stomach, I there anyway I feel sorry for the detail... Well, maybe different people have it in different places, but that thought dangerous to continue.
Quote Explanation: Monologue of Levitanskogo recorded Evgeny Kluev.
№ 269784   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:19
The subconscious can be a conduit to our memory. Dreams and visions can be powerful tools that help you remember.
6 Season 2 Series
№ 266850   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:25