gold [Theme] Page 4

《I will suffer and be afraid - will I really fry myself alive?》 - you would still fry if you don't move. And you will not move as long as you earnestly deny that this is your priest, and that is fresh lava.
№ 419642   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 16:27
I realized that no matter what we talk about, there is still nothing older than the Jewish question. I remembered Huberman's beautiful poem: Their idol is not gold, but the struggle against the struggle for peace; as one - thugs, and in their pants they have sawn-off shotguns. This is just about today's Israel.
Release Date: 19.05.2021
№ 419411   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 19:27
Do you know what is the most valuable commodity in the world right now? Not oil, not gold, not diamonds, but trust.
№ 418742   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 07:57
Catholicism, as I found out, is a kind of Christianity for people who like gold leaf, Latin, and wine.
№ 418266   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:03
What is beyond my understanding is beneth my dignity.
The game is worth the candle, no matter how much the candles themselves cost.
Honor is always cramped within the limits he has been given.
We're not like everyone else, and everyone isn't like us.
Silence, like gold in a state bank, can be converted into any currency.
Non-traditional political orientation: ours, yours, and everyone who asks.
An idealist who believes that they will pass by him... and they will notice.
Meanness under duress, feat. worthy of forgiveness.
Everyone is to blame, but there is no blame on anyone.
Democracy is the best of all. what can be invented, and the worst of what has been accomplished.
Don't spit on your yesterday so that your tomorrow won't give you that spit.
Don't ask a genius "why"? Because he's a genius.
№ 418042   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 19:15
Gold, gold! How much evil through you.
№ 417554   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 11:51
There are people with wildlife inside. They are immediately visible in the eyes, words, actions, gestures. Books are written about them and legends are written about. It is they who can abdicate for the sake of love and send to hell the one who in exchange for love offers all the gold of the world. They are more expensive than money and above the stars. These are people who easily change comfort to the unknown, an office for freelancing, a cool suit for shattered jeans, a hometown for a foreign country. It is not always easy and simple for them, but the happiest people have the most difficult fates. And the realization of this comes at the end. When some come to the final line with regret that they could not find a favorite job in life, a loved one, did not learn another language, did not go in for sports, did not learn how to eat and dance properly in the rain, and others - people with wildlife inside - will experience at this moment a state of amazing beauty and gratitude to the world for all that, what has been passed, lived and felt. Because, not by iPhones, apartments and cars we will be met somewhere up there, but by feelings, actions, emotions and dreams realized.
№ 416762   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:39
They say silence is gold, but the silence of the villain is a storehouse of sins.
№ 416745   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 17:48
“It cannot be measured in silver, because love gives value to silver. Love gives value to everything. Without love, gold, silver and beautiful women are worthless.
№ 415572   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 18:30
Vide. It's a pathetic sight. The gold slave waves his whip and pretends to be the master of the slave he bought for gold. He just doesn't get it. We are all slaves to something.
№ 415531   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 23:45
Of all that people take from Mother Earth, the most honest and most expensive is bread. It is not expensive at a price: where there is a smell of bread spirit, there is a home, there is a home. A hunter who has wandered into the Black Forest dreams of nothing more than bread. According to Russian custom, the guest is not offered gold, not semi-precious stones, not silver and fur furs, but bread. Salt is brought with bread, because it is from the Sun. Bread and salt is human labor, warmed and generated by the good Sun-god.
№ 415040   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2021 / 23:12
IRRESISTIBLE SUPPORT
Winters with frantic force icy winds blow,
Does autumn whine the soul again, drizzling incessantly,
Can you be hurt, tangible inflicted,
Your enemies now, gloating, rejoice, -
Still, not embarrassed by the fact that in the armor zakuyutsyu yourself double:
Equanimity and inner balance -
And, frightened, the whole enemy clique will be silent,
Oh the stronger hitting the mighty one!
THE TRUE MEASURE
Culture, whether the quality of life, is rooted in ourselves:
Human mores are the measure of that;
And all other indicators are at least disingenuous,
Compiled without taking into account the state of such.
Or real diamonds, extremely rare, really expensive,
More expensive can be at least silver, even gold frames?
And so is the light of genuine virtues and glory.
Not much of the brilliance is weaker than all known earthly values?!
№ 414964   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 08:51
It doesn't matter who you are looking for: a woman, a man, a horse or a dog - go to the gold, and soon you will find someone or what you are looking for.
№ 414896   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 23:03
When our souls are overcome by doubts and anxieties, any, even the most insignificant help and support is worth its weight in gold.
№ 414842   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 15:33