mountains [Theme] Page 5

At the top of the mountain is the one who fell into the hole, but managed to turn it over.
№ 425326   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 09:45
From the east
Sleep appears from heaven,
Freeing me,
Through the clouds I will fly.
The mountains will part before me.
Thunder will thunder.
Its sound awakens the universe.
The dragon will soar.
Height by height,
I take height after height.
To heaven,
I break into the heavens.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Песня «High Upon High» — OST «The Armour Of God». Песни в фильме исполняются исполнителями главных ролей — Джеки Чаном и Аланом Тамом.
From the east
Sleep appears from heaven,
Freeing...
№ 425092   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 13:48
But then, when the last drops fall to the ground, and others hang on the leaves washed from the dust, in a defenseless moment, when we are not yet sure that the rain has stopped, and the rain is also not sure of this, peace suddenly descends into the light interval. For one long minute, the sky seems to apologize for the whole mess. And we, with our hair soaked in moisture and damp cuffs, still gaze gloomily and cautiously at the clearing azure sky. We look and involuntarily smile back. We forgive the sky. Is always.
№ 424195   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:48
If in the depths of you mountains have not formed, things will not go uphill.
№ 424033   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:30
And I heard all the songs in the world.
Quote Explanation: Song "Merry Wind".
№ 422197   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 06:39
“It cannot be changed, Stoic, it can only be prepared. You think he is hopeless, think better about the fact that you will not always be there, he will go to the forest more than once, maybe he is already there now.
“It cannot be changed, Stoic, it can only be prepared. You...
№ 421833   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 12:24
And of course you and me.
№ 421644   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 23:21
Everyone says the sea heals the soul, but what about the mountains? They are also capable of performing miracles.
№ 421448   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2021 / 00:48
Hitch: My first serious assignment in the army... there was an analysis of rubble and corpses... after your fight with Ehren. Now are you ready to answer me?
Seeing mountains of corpses trampled by you for your greatest purpose, how did you feel?
Annie: You've asked me this question so often that I thought about it.
Although it hadn't occurred to me before... The killings were something commendable.
I was taught that outside of Marais, you can kill military and civilians indiscriminately. In the name of saving the world and admitting their guilt by the Eldians... all means are good.
"unclear": I heard about what happened to you from Armin. In theory, we should have provided it all, right?
Hitch: Do you say all these corpses under the rubble were a commensurate fee?
Annie: No... I didn't think about saving the world.
Hitch:.... A what?
Annie: I didn't think about anything... I... I was abandoned right after birth. A blood test showed that my mother had cheated on her husband with an Eldian. I was taken to an internment camp, where I was adopted by an Eldian immigrant.
He decided to grow me into a warrior Mare to ensure a comfortable life. For as long as I can remember, he taught me Eldian hand-to-hand combat.
For him, my worth depended on whether I could become a warrior or not.
Over time, I became strong, as he wanted, and repaid him for all the pain he had caused me.
I finished it so much that it remained lame forever...
And he was only glad, he said:
Father: If you are so strong, you can kill the enemy without weapons.
Hitch: Uh? A what? And how long will you be crucified here?
Annie: I listened to your monologues 4, so now it's your turn, right?
That's why... I didn't care how many people died and from which country... or survived... I didn't understand the value of human life... including his own.
Yes... until that morning... when... we went to the island for a giant - the progenitor ...
He... fell to his knees in front of me with an apology.
He said that all his life he taught me the wrong thing. Sobbing, he begged me to come home...
He said that he did not care about the status of a warrior ... and the title of respected Mareitz... that he would give up everything if I could go home.
This man... was my father. And he considered me his own daughter.
I have...
A father who is waiting for my return.
Like me, others have people dear to them too. I care anymore.
I know I have a lot of grave sins on me. ....... but.....
for the sake of returning home, to my father...
I'd do them again.
№ 419958   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:48
The mountain hid and became invisible. And snails usually climb invisible mountains, which is why so many snails crawl across the sky.
№ 419094   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 09:06
If human lusts are collected in a bag, then this bag will grow to the size of a mountain.
№ 418986   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 08:51
Mountains are wonderful!
№ 418930   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 22:27
I will surrender myself to a yearning thought.
№ 418520   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 08:09
You will walk along the familiar path.
№ 418179   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 17:30
Cherry blossoms on the mountains!
№ 418178   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 17:27