mountains [Theme] Page 3

You can’t beg snow from people in winter, and mountains are generous for snow. The fisherman is characterized by a guaranteed catch.
№ 447467   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2022 / 14:09
My ancestors were driven into these mountains. Snow and silence is the last thing that was not taken away from them.
Quote Explanation: On the fate of the Sioux Indians on the reservation during the times of persecution
№ 447294   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2022 / 12:54
“My lords,” he said to the council, “when the queen and I go on a journey, we fly Vermitor and Silverwing.” When we look down from the clouds, we see cities and castles, hills and swamps, rivers, streams and lakes. We see trading towns and fishing villages, ancient forests, mountains, wastelands and meadows, herds of sheep and wheat fields, old battlefields, ruined towers, cemeteries and septs. All this and more can be seen in our Seven Kingdoms. Do you know what I don't see? The king slammed his hand on the table. - Dear, my lords. I don't see roads. I see some ruts if I go down lower, I see animal tracks in the forest and footprints here and there by the stream. But I don't see real roads.
№ 446340   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2022 / 23:57
I want to apologize to all the women I called pretty instead of smart and brave. Forgive me, because from my words it can be concluded that what is given to you from birth is the main thing that you should be proud of, while your spirit crushes mountains. From now on, I will say that you are persistent and extraordinary. Yes, I know - you are lovely, but you are much more than your charms.
№ 446111   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2022 / 14:12
My city drowned in the night.
Quote Explanation: 1981
№ 442183   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2022 / 21:03
Summer is the time when all sorts of magical things can happen to you. Braid your hair with two braids, take an old bicycle and go wherever your eyes look, to the horizon thread. Or maybe go swimming before a thunderstorm and dive from the bridge, as in childhood. Running in the rain in a flowing thin dress and accidentally run into a stranger who after a while will become more to you than the entire universe. Go to the mountains with old friends, sit in front of a fire until dawn, laugh and sing your favorite songs until you wheeze. Spend the night on the balcony, look at the star pollen and be silent, so that this wonderful silence will be remembered later even after many years. Don't be afraid to be who you are, with your desires of a 17-year-old girl in your soul. Cut your bangs, weave flowers into your hair, wear a polka dot dress, jump over puddles and paint your nails the color of fresh lettuce, because that's the summer mood. To smile. Be in love. Live.
№ 441342   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:33
... How easy it is to be strong. Without blinking an eye, solve all problems, brushing them off your shoulders like ridiculous dust. Wake up every morning and wish everyone a good morning, even if it's a white night and dew on your eyelashes. Achieve your goals, climbing the highest mountains, soothing dizziness with the cheerful singing of your favorite song. To smile. Is always. How easy it is to be strong. Being strong is so hard...
№ 440364   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 13:24
Here today and tomorrow there...
Quote Explanation: 1919 year.
№ 440256   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2022 / 16:30
- People - no. What about mountains, seas, ancient groves? The power of nature, its vast expanses, scales... Looking at the endless ocean, do you still remember your problems? Amala, you are just a child against eternity. Your life is a moment compared to the life of the universe. Fill this moment with joy, not sorrow. Pleasure, not pain. Love... not hate. Base feelings like anger or resentment have no value. You don't need to focus on them.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of Kali.
№ 438851   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:31
What is the top of a mountain for one person may be just the beginning for another.
Quote Explanation: There is no limit to perfection.
№ 437077   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2022 / 00:21
Nature was her passion; mountains, sea. And here, in London, you look out the window and see houses, houses... It was terrifying that people live squeezed into boxes heaped on top of each other.
№ 436580   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:57
And behind them hard labor
Quote Explanation: April 1, 1957 verse Dedication
№ 436548   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 08:21
God Almighty nature is the most beautiful wild mountains and the sea in the world and stormy waves and lovely rural places where fields of oats and wheat and everything in the world and herds graze around the heart rejoices to look at lakes rivers flowers all this is nature and these that say there is no God I won't give a broken penny for all their scholarship.
Quote Explanation: The text is given without punctuation marks, as in the book. Apparently this is a literary device.
№ 436334   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 21:39