bike [Theme]

Adult bike!
№ 463754   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:36
- This was the right occasion. You can't remember it now, but Kosuke and that girl died at that railroad crossing one day. And some roared out loud with guilt. So I had no other choice. It was time to return, but before I knew it, summer came. It was too great to be with you. For the first time I saw a river flowing across the earth. I rode a bike for the first time. I learned for the first time how wide the sky is. And most importantly, it was the first time I saw so many people in one place.
Quote Explanation: Chucky tells Makoto that he is from the future
- This was the right occasion. You cant remember it now,...
№ 463547   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 14:21
The girl that I love.
№ 451235   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:54
While learning to ride, I lost two teeth, sprained my wrists and ankles, and almost cut off my finger with a piece of glass.
№ 448070   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:08
Summer is incredible. I scoop it up in handfuls, and not get drunk ...
№ 443186   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:21
Summer is the time when all sorts of magical things can happen to you. Braid your hair with two braids, take an old bicycle and go wherever your eyes look, to the horizon thread. Or maybe go swimming before a thunderstorm and dive from the bridge, as in childhood. Running in the rain in a flowing thin dress and accidentally run into a stranger who after a while will become more to you than the entire universe. Go to the mountains with old friends, sit in front of a fire until dawn, laugh and sing your favorite songs until you wheeze. Spend the night on the balcony, look at the star pollen and be silent, so that this wonderful silence will be remembered later even after many years. Don't be afraid to be who you are, with your desires of a 17-year-old girl in your soul. Cut your bangs, weave flowers into your hair, wear a polka dot dress, jump over puddles and paint your nails the color of fresh lettuce, because that's the summer mood. To smile. Be in love. Live.
№ 441342   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:33
Evil, like a bicycle, was stable only with increasing speed.
№ 436141   Added Viker 08-03-2022 / 12:06
Why a dream? I took the bike and went.
Quote Explanation: A locksmith from Ufa gave interview to Dudyu and became famous on all over the country.
№ 424835   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2021 / 13:54
I can explain the physics of cycling to you. Indeed, classical physics is relatively straightforward. Gravity, friction, torque, center of gravity, and more can all be described in less than one page of equations. With these formulas, I will prove to you that cycling is possible, and I will provide all the information you need to do this. But when you first climb on a bike, you will inevitably fall anyway.
№ 420362   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 03:57
Learning to ride a bike is a rite of passage. This is very important. The sense is more difficult than managing a simple mechanism.
№ 394528   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 23:42
If only if I was younger,
Yes, complex is good,
I would on the bike would also
swept naked.
I'm just numb, not knowing
nor care, nor labor,
the citizens causing
a sense of shame easy.
Pressing on the pedals
I would saddle up,
all I've seen
so everyone would know.
Welcome women
claiming gender male
I would have gone in goal
along Tverskaya street.
If my highest class
And unheard of glory
On the road of the government
I would be happy was all.
And paying tribute to the moment
Once at the Kremlin,
Waved to the President,
Without removing your hands from the steering wheel.

Explanation of the quote:

In St. Petersburg, arrested for 15 days
the cyclist, who may
the holidays have rolled around naked in the Palace
the square around the Alexander column.
Quote Explanation: In St. Petersburg, arrested for 15 days the cyclist, who may the holidays have rolled around naked in the Palace the square around the Alexander column.
№ 382746   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 18:32
Know these fine cyclists who "Tour de France" turned to Moscow by chance? In these tights, which have a speed helmet melted back... I don't understand: this leotard is worth it for the lack of friction that they get? I do think that the original bike is the justification of this outfit. To walk on the street.
№ 379570   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2019 / 03:06
That day and the troubles did not eat,
As Leopold pedaling,
Leaving sorrows behind.
№ 345631   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2018 / 01:34
- How can you live without a car in Los Angeles? The man has led.
- I have great is.
№ 299487   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2017 / 03:06