All sorts of flowers and fruits,
Blue and silver
It was all her game.
Dragons in the sky
And enchanted forests -
Her ideas, her creation,
This is her reality.
№ 392214   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:06
So they survive. You know. You're too smart not to know. They paint a world full of shadows. And then tell kids to stay close to the light. To their light. Their judgments and opinions. Because in the darkness lurk the dragons. But that's not true. We can prove that's not true. In the dark waiting for the opening, new possibilities, in the dark there is freedom, it is only necessary to light it. And no one approached closer than we are now!
№ 389770   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 22:36
Come on, man. Demons have to be evil, vicious, cruel, depraved, blasphemous, horrible, terrible, bloodthirsty, vicious creatures. Pretending to be heroes? Heroes? You know, this is what "justice." Here's how men and angels, right? And what are we? We're evil, vicious, agree? Then isn't it obvious that we need to do? So why not kill all who do not like us! So. After all, demons and dragons - villains, right? Using the Evil dragons I'll empty this and parallel worlds. I will crush all who I hate, and will kill anyone who eyesore!
Quote Explanation: High School (DxD) Universe second season
2 Season 6 Series
№ 384680   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 15:24
A jet of flame sprang into the air. In the dark sky clearly drawn silhouette: a powerful body, huge, slow flapping membranous wings, a mouth, spewing fire. The red dragon silently made a circle over the cliffs. I watched in awe as he turns to him like a tail and moves in the direction of the village. To reach the cliffs, you have two days travel over rough roads, through the hills and ravines. The dragon was approaching quickly, he was not detained nor steep climbs and descents or the fast mountain streams.
What do I do?! Standing in plain sight on top of a hill, in front of the cliff! And suddenly the dragon hunting that night was out? In all the stories dragons girls stole!
I rushed away from the clearing, towards the village. No time to drink, you don't! Got to sleep in the tree, clung to the trunk light. The dress I am wearing a white, blonde hair. May not notice me dragon? The sweet smell of flowers in the dream-wood of thought fills my head, the knees stiff, the fingers in the bags with pyrethrum so gripping that his hands cramped. Here flying dragon above the cliff rose higher in the dark sky, again descended a little, and again soared into the clouds. High above the dream-swept tree, did not notice. In the village flew.
№ 376296   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2019 / 08:33
When out of the ground erupting lava is the dragons tell us about themselves that they're still alive...
№ 368558   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2019 / 05:13
Unfamiliar knights would sometimes pay a visit to the Princess in the cave, but paid more attention to, not the Dragon. It was obvious that both Princesses are a dime a dozen, and the Dragon - beast rare and beautiful.
№ 360259   Added Viker 10-02-2019 / 10:15
If you are born a dragon - be a dragon. If you are born a man seek to become a dragon.
№ 356620   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 23:27
- Exist the way you want. Love and allow to love yourself. Enjoy what life gives you and your man.
- I no men - I frowned.
Oh, Yes, you have possessed your dragon, - she burst out laughing. It is much more serious.
- Irma! - reproachfully I exclaimed.
№ 349179   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 14:10
We do have something in common. And this was the beginning of a new era. Era code of knighthood and dragons. Now the wisdom of the dragons and the old code will help us to shroud weapons and live in peace. This place is called "the Dragons Gate" and from now on it will be open for residents on both sides.
№ 336540   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:16
- He died...
- Step back. Mansel, do you remember the words?
- My heart, to heal you, give you strength...
And get rid of weakness.
[Geoff comes to life]
- What happened? My heart is hurting.
It hurts us... But the pain is not forever.
Quote Explanation: Dragon Drake shared his heart with Geoff.
№ 336538   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:14
Geoff, it upset you.
Why? Because he was not with him flying today? I have better things to do, I want to be a knight.
- You know that Drake left to live only thanks to the great miracle. Its very existence is a miracle. Many years ago a dragon named Griffin led the rebels under the walls of our capital. Taking him prisoner, worthy dragons as punishment, put his heart in here. It's dried dragon heart, which changed the oath. Devotees of the dragons gave heart to the Emperor Kuo Fang in a sign that the evil is destroyed. But the Emperor was filled with fear. He destroyed all the dragons in the East. Drake the last of their kind. You can't imagine how lonely he was.
№ 336537   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:13
- I've seen these stars before, through the bars. For some reason I felt better.
The stars of the constellation of the Dragon. These are the souls of your ancestors.
- Tell me more.
Many years ago dragons ruled the earth. When there were people, dragons forever abdicated, sharing with people the wisdom and vowing to help them. Soul of the dragons, who remained faithful to the oath, turned into stars. They are still in heaven, instilling peace to those who looks up to the sky.
- Something like a dragon of heaven?
- Absolutely. Last went there the soul of a mighty dragon who shared my heart with the Prince, who received a serious wound in battle.
- While the dragon was alive, the Prince remained unbeaten, sharing with the dragon power. As well as his suffering.
The dragon needs to think twice before sharing my heart. After giving some heart to the villain, he can't go to heaven. Never.
№ 336534   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:10
- I can protect him.
And who will protect him from you?
№ 336533   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:09
- According to the prophecy, evil will again possess the land with the heart of a dragon.
Evil? With the help of Drake? No, this is not the dragon.
- Do not have to be violent to become an instrument of evil. Drake naive.
№ 336532   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:08
The only way to get rid of a Dragon is to have your own.
№ 332052   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2018 / 22:08