the will [Theme]

Don't be afraid of excitement. Be afraid of lies and exaggeration.
№ 445351   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 10:21
Faithful to her all the time.
Quote Explanation: In his poem "Mother's Testament" Father Savva reproduces the last minutes of her life.
№ 432234   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2021 / 14:15
Ayrton Senna's death in 1994 left a heavy mark. I was shocked that such tragedies can occur in our sport. This incident shook me up. I made a will. I would recommend doing this even to those who do not participate in Formula 1.
№ 418281   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:51
Some individuals say that if it is a sin for lay people to receive communion often that young people like you would only need to take communion once a year, but only old posts all that often communicants crazy. This is ridiculous! What blasphemy, blasphemy! What folly! And what is heard every day at the Liturgy the voice of the Savior calling to communion: “Take, eat... the poet from her, all ye... for the remission of sins...” (Matt. 26: 26-28)? ... Liturgy is a wondrous gift of Jesus Christ. The Liturgy is the bridge that leads to eternal life. Remember: this is the last will and Testament of Jesus Christ. Follow the Golden bridge, which will save you from the pit of hell. Don't listen, beloved, those people who are fleeing from the chalice of the Savior. This poor, lost, pathetic people, away from the river of Christ.
№ 398170   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:48
...Let someone say the word "goodbye" and all. Don't need the circus that is called honors.
No word of Eulogy. "Derbyshire", much as you can, but I beg you not to home. Let the guys sing "Cranes", "Earring with Malaya Bronnaya", "Take the overcoat", "victory day", And then let the 2nd squadron "embed" "Darkie" from the beginning to the end.
Very sorry I did not have time to make it worthwhile...
Quote Explanation: From the farewell letter written shortly before his death.
№ 394264   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:24
Comment

And answered himself: here two thousand elderly, in this age, favorite sport - alteration of the will.
№ 380694   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2019 / 01:34
God has taken away my will, that I could exist outside of time, and scattered my spirit upon the earth.
№ 370082   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2019 / 11:02
- Do you want to die?
From old age, I wanted to say that it is better just died... but just remember that for me the magician. This is what I want want.
- I want to die lying in bed, ' I began. - Around me should be: my wife, my three sons, two daughters, a lawyer who assured my will in which I translate all my eighteen cars, two yachts, four houses...
The sorcerer began to yawn.
- ...the island, sixteen helicopters, private plane...
I can stand here all day to list.
- You finish up, could not resist the Sorcerer. - Time is running out.
- No, you asked, and now the mess - I was offended.
№ 359903   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2019 / 06:03
This is detective Jack Mosley, shield number 227.
I understand this will be my last will and Testament. This is for Diane.
Tomorrow, when you're behind, you come to the people to discuss the incident. They will tell you how it was, Diana. But this is not true. So I hope you'll get this.
I tried to do the right thing.
Quote Explanation: Prologue. Jack writes a will on tape for his sister.
№ 349919   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 03:15
Made in clear mind will sometimes doubt if the heirs.
№ 332640   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 18:05
"My dear daughter, says Condorcet, is to preserve the full force of his natural sensitivity: it alone gives us the opportunity to share the sufferings of all sentient. Not limited to certain people; to spread its compassion on animals. Worry about how to live well with thee; do not be insensitive to simple expression of gratitude; no one hurt me useless grief".
Quote Explanation: Extracts from wills Condorcet. – Advice daughter.
№ 313494   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2018 / 05:02
Most reliable promise - last will and Testament.
№ 311291   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 00:11
- I also just heard about Larry. Why? Why should she have?
- I didn't know you were so close.
- ... Why did he leave a will?!
5 Season 16 Series
№ 310284   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 14:09
First of all, you have to respect and love his mother more than anything. Regardless of your inclinations and the profession you have to be a lawyer to be able to protect the interests of your own and your family. You should also learn to swim well and be a good boxer to feel confident both at sea and on land. Try to be a man of wide erudition. There's nothing more entertaining than books. But remember that you need to be useful to mankind. Be direct and honest man. Your father embraces you with love.
Quote Explanation: Of letters testamentary to his son. When Capablanca wrote his will, his son was still very small, and therefore world champion on a separate sheet added: "For my son Jose Rowley, when he turns ten years and then for his whole life."
№ 284915   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2017 / 07:24
We are going to learn the last will of Lucy Watkins!
"First, thank you for coming! I hope everything going, but if you were Blizzard, I understand! Don't cry! People need to have fun! Barb, pour everyone a glass of whiskey at my expense! <...> I lived simply, so treasure don't wait!
Peter "Yellow Bear" - my roommate and partner on the snowy Golf course... get my happy stick! But it will not help you!
Barb, her friend and boss, leave my sheepskin! Will warm you better than any man, and in the morning to talk to don't!
My son Ted Brooks. Sorry you didn't know me! You leave the rest. Alas, a bit!
Jack was the Meaning of my toilet, with all its contents!
I want to say thanks to all of you, losers, outcasts and abnormal! You can live even in the freezer! If you go to heaven, absolutely. And if below - well, there's even hot!"
№ 278256   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2017 / 13:24