trains [Theme] Page 2

... In difficult hours, when the "suffering man" plunges into liberating depths of self-accusation, he admitted to himself that his fifty-two easily slipped years are as insignificant against the background of the great struggle for existence as the smoke of a cigarette in a flaming train carriage is invisible.
№ 417063   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 11:36
The boy wants to Tambov,
You know chiki-chiki-chiki-chiquita.
But planes don't fly there today.
And not even trains go...
№ 417059   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 09:39
And all the income is in Germany.
№ 413687   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2021 / 23:51
There is always this feeling of "thank you, God," when you finally get on the train. And immediately, literally in a couple of minutes, "I would rather come".
№ 413426   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 03:30
We will take the trains to the shores, and the shore
forget, swinging bodies in steamships.
Discover dozens of Americas.
In the unknown poles, rest is out.
№ 411538   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 01:00
- What is this crap?
- Have you ever heard about vending machines?
- TTS. I asked why it was necessary to capture it on film.
- People like sky and they take pictures. People who like flowers, pictures of flowers and those who love trains, take them off. All only doing this because they want to. I similarly like vending machines.
Ha, and here you are wasting your life. Fucking stupid. Really couldn't think of anything better?
№ 401985   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 10:33
We said good-bye.
I'm on the train the night
From a darkened window
Endlessly fiddle with
Green Apple.
№ 397091   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:31
Cities did not see, guys, I
Only trains, only trains.
Cities did not see, guys, I
Go to the front passing through.
And this song here Mala
Already do not sing, I never sing
Because yesterday near Warsaw
I died in battle, I was killed in battle.
I haven't seen, boys, the sea
No spring, not autumn
I haven't seen, boys, the sea
Bad luck, bad luck...
№ 394130   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:14
As a child I loved going to the train station and watch the trains leaving. It seemed to me that they were going somewhere where it's not really like here. The train went "THERE", they went "AWAY", and I'm deadly jealous of the passengers, tired raspugivali your bags at the baggage bays: this is a fascinating spectacle to see into the lighted Windows of the carriages. On the train coming "OUT" in the dreary "HERE," I chose not to pay attention...
№ 390645   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 04:00
Everything that surrounded Winston, caused an attack of anger. Has always been? Is it the taste of food has always been so? He looked around the dining room. Close, a crowded room with a low ceiling and walls zameshannye from thousands and thousands of backs and sides. A rickety metal tables and chairs were so tightly that people were touching each other's elbows. Bent spoons, broken trays, coarse white mugs, fatty, embedded in every crack dirt. And the constant sour smell disgusting Gina, bad coffee, burnt roast and unwashed clothes. Always stomach skin - you felt that you took away something that you have every right to. Yes, of course, he didn't remember that life was at least something significantly better. Always his memory was not enough food, everyone had worn socks and underwear, furniture is old and rickety, room - unheated, subway trains - crowded house falling apart, the bread was dark, the tea was the greatest rarity, and coffee taste disgusting, and the cigarettes were not enough. Only was lacking, and everything was very expensive, except for the artificial gene. Of course, it is understandable why, the longer you're taking this harder and harder. But isn't that a sign of abnormality of life if you to the inside sneaks from this disorder and dirt, this perpetual deficit, endless winters, sticky socks, broken elevators, cold water, rough soap, crumbling cigarettes and nasty food? Why it all seems unbearable?
№ 387910   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:50
There is no point in trying to run faster than the train when you can sit in the train so I can go in it.
№ 384009   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 19:38
Even if you blow all the spiritual ammunition,
To break space and time, I can't go back
Where everything looks strange, my stubborn compass,
Where on thin ice all run your trains...
№ 382619   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:46
Outside the Windows, limp and panting, running Germany. To meet transit Express she runs not. At international competitions each country flattering to show off. But who wants to know the real running of the country should study it at the provincial competition.
№ 373597   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 15:03
Nowhere fast do not talk with people, as in the train, in prison and in the pub.
№ 373596   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 15:02
Trains go North slightly in the gray forest. Trains go to the West. Trains going South. Trains rotate the earth, like a squirrel's wheel. The dance started. Pine ride. People cry and sing.
№ 373595   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 14:06