mission [Theme] Page 1

I'm starting to believe in fate. I begin to believe that each of us has a mission.
№ 409643   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 07:39
Our main thesis is that the psychological professional community has an extremely significant mission in the new century. This mission is to promote the innovative development model as a whole and its individual components in a variety of industries and areas of activity. In our opinion, the place of Russia in the world, and the competitiveness of individual economic and socio-cultural projects and, (importantly!) The adaptive capabilities of an individual, depend on how such progress will take place. Thus, the acceptance of this mission will allow psychology to realize its value system and its humanitarian and technological potential.
Quote Explanation: INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY Source of publication: abstracts for the conference "Business Psychology" April 11-12, 2003 Author: P. G. Shchedrovitsky
№ 405521   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 14:06
Question: a Man belonging to a civilized people, can he, as an atonement, to be embodied in people wild?
Answer: Yes, but it depends on the kind of his atonement; the owner, who was cruel to his slaves, may in turn become a slave and experience the full brunt of ill-treatment, he was forced to undergo others. It is his atonement, if he abused his power, and God can it to this oblige. The spirit of kindness, in order to encourage the promotion of backward peoples, also can choose their own existence, able to influence them to promote their development, and then it is a special purpose mission.
№ 396004   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:41
At the Root you have no name, no emotions, no past, no future, there is only the mission.
Existing under the ground, invisible to all, we support the great tree, called Konojoi is the motto of the Root - never forget it.
Quote Explanation: Senpai saya talks about the organization's slogan is "the Root of the AMB".
№ 390688   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 13:54
Life is not only to reproduce. We are not animals after all, we are human beings. And each of us has a mission.
№ 386430   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:26
- Want to jump with his narrow-eyed friend?
- Tungsten, my wife is alive.
- Who told you? Didn't he?
I will take your wife and your son, and if you want to stop me, you'll have to kill me.
- If defecting, after return will die anyway and your wife will be a widow.
- So we accompany.
- We have that!?
- Accompany him. If year going alone is treason, and if we go together - this is the mission.
№ 386000   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 08:14
Entrepreneurs are driven by the progress world, the universe. Changing our way of life. Despite the financial benefits, incentives, motives, who it could be.
Being an entrepreneur is cool, it's great mission.
And I want you to became an entrepreneur after reading this book. It you left a job, changed his mentality and started to invent, to create something, to share the added value with the consumer. To make our lives better, happier, more beautiful.
Entrepreneurs are winning globally and even here in a country where the attitude to them is ambiguous.
№ 382237   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 00:04
- Yes! You did it!
- Yes! Wait, guys, I don't want it to be our last mission.
- Then, looks like we're back team.
- No, I mean that I want to do another, but then everything.
- Guys, it's three minutes!
We won't remove all of them!
- We're five and eleven!
- Wait! We do not need to remove the army or stop the signal!
- Then what are we doing here?
3 Season 19 Series
№ 381323   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:48
My mission is to destroy all the members of your family, from... from him!
- Marcus I beg of you... Start with Donnie!
- WHAT? *tries to escape*
3 Season
№ 381285   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 12:10
- Do you think I can be...
Well... Huge monster stood at the top of the tower in Beacon. And here you are, alive and well.
- Wait a minute! How do you know what he said to me Spin that day?
- You see... All those jobs, all those long forays - all I was doing at the behest Ospina. But he was gone. Planned something big. And no oz, I have to do all the work alone.
- Can I help you? If I'm so special, I have something to do with this...
- You really want this? Then better take a breath - you're in no shape to go anywhere. Oh, and even... Our enemies come from haven. For such insects like you, it will go a long way. I'll see you around, kid.
Quote Explanation: Crowe told ruby about cerebropathy warriors.
3 Season 12 Series
№ 364475   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2019 / 09:15
People came to the earth to give people love, be faithful, protect their families, to help others. This is a great mission.
№ 363312   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2019 / 20:01
The great mission is not to be born, a great mission - to become a Man.
№ 362561   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 21:06
- Entertain Bey, tell him about our customs, shared get him to come to Versailles, as he still refused to come, due to multiple failures of the St Amon.
- Sire, this mission is not a diplomat and courtesan!
- God, what anger! I just thought that where a man of average ability were defeated, a woman like you will surely succeed.
- On what kind of woman says Your Majesty? Sir, you entrusted this mission not the Marquise du Plessis-Belier? Rather, you turn to the widow of a sorcerer Parka.
№ 356901   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 11:05
- You know, Doc, we all wouldn't mind to see a professional hunter in. At least there, in battle or fire support?
I'm already in business - are looking for signs of anything abnormal among the ruins of this once beautiful city. Not every mission is full of horror and heroism, girls - sometimes it's just an exaggerated form of the massacre, if you so wish. Just remember that the job you are subscribed. I hope you realize this.
Yes. Of course...
2 Season 9 Series
№ 345808   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 15:05