training [Theme] Page 2

The man's a trained from a simple layman to distinguish at a glance. Posture, gait, confident of the accuracy and speed of movements. All this name - grace. A dangerous grace. Trained soldier accustomed to total superiority, sometimes it kills. A hungry wolf does not always win a well-fed dog, but all things being equal the chances of him anymore. Legs feed the wolf, so we start to run. Distance run - not a question of distance and endurance. First, run until lunch, and then we'll see...
№ 386624   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 23:22
I work out to become stronger than others - and in order to become stronger its weakness and laziness.
№ 385113   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 10:20
- How you achieved this? It's impossible this way!!
- But... I beat them all by moving one finger. One hundred pages of exercises, ten video lectures, and a special highlight and the secret of my strength - Emphasis on standard textbooks!
- Die bald!
№ 384684   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 22:13
Doc loved racing, but coaching you he was happier than when he went. And he's not proud of his victories on the track and yours.
№ 382523   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:28
Most people have one goal in the gym - you sweat on your body, in order to attract a person better. But women and men are on a treadmill have different goals. A woman runs for success, for wealth not to Dating in "Burger king". But the man chasing the opportunity to fuck Hotties in Zhulebino on the floor without a mattress. Then treat it "Yandex. Food", because she was there, in his square backpack.
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381242   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:34
Periodically distracted to achieve the mental equilibrium, may not be less useful than trained skills.
(Distraction from problems, balance in life is just as important to our success, and training).
Getting away from things every now and again, having balance in our lives can be just as important to our performance as practice.
Quote Explanation: Sean Murphy quotes Audrey lim.
3 Season 3 Series
№ 380321   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2019 / 07:27
Only after a thorough cut diamond becomes a jewel.
A diamond must be cut many times before it yields even a tiny jewel.
Quote Explanation: Malala on education.
№ 377042   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 13:18
Even if you had some victories in a row, you are not immune from defeat. Each new victory will require further efforts.
Even if you win three or four times, the next victory will not necessarily be yours without trying.
№ 377031   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:56
- The most important thing to win is the courage and belief in yourself!
- You betcha, soldier. You passed the training with honors, trained harder than the others! That's why you won!
1 Season 3 Series
№ 376877   Added Viker 23-08-2019 / 08:32
Laziness is insidious and powerful, but only enhanced training and motivation can win.
№ 376244   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2019 / 08:24
- Frank! Great it all to do in the main ring with you and with the whole team. But I already have a coach.
- Stop shooting.
No no, don't stop.
- Stop shooting!
What's the problem, Baby? Thought you'll be glad that I want to work with you.
Yes.
- I'm doing you a favor.
- I'm glad you decided to come down from "the mountain top" to work out with me, but I favor to anything. I need a coach.
You gave me this moron - he's so slow that even now don't understand what they say about him. See?
- That is what it is.
- You decided to take advantage of my popularity. Admit it, Frank.
Oh, I confess!? Of garlic? Well.
You're a real media whore.
Is your mother a whore!
What?
- Your mother is a whore! I son was named after her best trick. Isn't that right, BJ?
Quote Explanation: The episode in the gym. Initially no one took the Kid seriously because of his age. After the scandal in the arena of the UFC, Frank has decided to be promoted at the expense of the increased popularity of the Baby. But he decided to stay with my son.
№ 376209   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2019 / 01:03
Do not expect that doctors will make you healthy. They can save lives, even cure the disease, but only fail to start, and then - to live securely - rely on yourself. I'm not downplaying the power of medicine, since it serves as her whole life. But I also know a lot about health - theoretically and practically. On this occasion boasted: I spend a half year experiment on himself three hours of physical training with weights and Jogging.
№ 376207   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2019 / 00:42
Doctors treat disease, and health need to get yourself to exercise. Because health is "spare capacity" bodies, all of our physiology. They are required to maintain normal functional performance - at rest and during exercise - physical and mental, as well as not to get sick and ill, possibly die. For example, to blood pressure and heart rate did not rise more than half during exercise or running, and the inevitable shortness of breath quickly calmed down. To not be afraid of drafts and cold passes quickly without drugs themselves. And generally that worked well, sleep well, "ELOS and pilos". So: these "power" drugs are not mined, only exercise, exercise, exercise. And - work, patience to cold, heat, hunger, fatigue.
№ 376206   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2019 / 00:41
Even a person weak and sickly in the quarry to turn into a big guy with heaps of muscles.
№ 374899   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2019 / 11:15
- Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.
- Not at all. My skill - not a gift. I'm good because training everyday since they took up arms.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 370488   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 16:05