training [Theme] Page 1

The best way to master the style is to look at both and train!
№ 415988   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 01:57
I praise them when I am unable to kill them all within sixty seconds. Maybe ninety.
№ 409841   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 10:42
The famous "positive thinking" is not just nice words. This is everyday work. The same as training muscles in the gym. To see results, you need to train constantly for a long time.
№ 405268   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2020 / 08:12
You do not learn math, talking to people who understand - it is necessary to study. To master the problems of attention management, critical thinking, principles of operation of technical means and emanating from danger, acquire technical literacy, we will need several years of training.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400250   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:18
You probably ran into a wall...
- There is not any wall.
- You think that's my limit..?
And limit either.
- ... I see...
- And no clear or anything.
<...>
- DKV - deconcentration. Psycho underlie my theory. Understand, understand, then move on to practice. Not understand, and you spend your whole life trying to swim of 143 meters instead of the 142's.
№ 399981   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:18
Every workout is a challenge yourself!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Peter Kwiatkowski, 2013
№ 399843   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 21:03
Rigwarl never turned back in battle and was famous for its battles with the strong and nasty bullies, which only reach the hands. Favorite drunken crowds began to participate in underground fights, which were carried out in each roadside tavern between Slom and Elsa, and one a skilled fighter spotted one innkeeper who sought a bouncer in a bar. For a modest drink Rigwarl began to collect fee, to keep order, and from time to time to break a few limbs particularly recalcitrant clients (and one chlenistonogogo the poor guy once broke five). But one idle night drunken blow divided Rigwarl his liver: he found himself equal to the fighter. "I don't like your teeth, dear", he muttered thickly thickset fellow from the North that it was time to pay. And began a fight for the ages! Into the fray rushed a dozen visitors. Not survived any one chair. And over all is incredible: a customer left without paying for the drinks. A few weeks wound bouncers dragged on, and the needle had grown, but the impact on credit he could not forgive. Account Rigwarl paid out of pocket, vowing to hunt down the northerner, and recover from him the full payment. After that, he began training, he never did, and unexpectedly made a startling discovery. With a smile spreading needles, he decided that sometimes it's worth to show the offender the back.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rigwarl, Bristleback.
№ 394282   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:30
The training session itself does not bring fame, but without training of fame and can't be.
№ 393710   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:59
Life is movement and movement is life. It is important for control, concentration on the goal and ability to achieve. But in addition to these important properties is important to you endurance, and it requires will power. If the first you can be taught, the second train, the latter depends only on you. We can only show you the way to grow it is up to you. The selection will be those whose minds are able to win a weakening body. Your selection is your gift.
№ 390528   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 15:39
You know, we never give up.
№ 390223   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:31
Whoever is the last to go away with exercise, the first to finish.
№ 390222   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:31
My philosophy is that if you have nothing hurts, don't do anything. You're all fine! A hard workout to help absolutely nothing, the only thing lead exercises for muscle is to increase the size of the muscle. If constant walking was useful, postmen would be immortal. Killer whale at all life float, eat fish and drink water, and yet they're fat. Rabbits run and jump without stopping, but don't live more than fifteen years. Turtles do not run and do nothing, but live four hundred and fifty years... Paulo Ubiratan - you're handsome!!
Quote Explanation: His answers to questions about sports and exercise: What are the benefits of regular exercise? How the gym helps to reduce excess weight? You, as a doctor, I can still recommend?
№ 389395   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 04:48
Who little trains - the little lives.
№ 388805   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 16:56
First, it's complicated. Need to learn what is done to you, a lot of practice. Once the time comes to let go - and become just.
№ 386987   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2020 / 20:57