treasure [Theme] Page 3

- I can't believe it! Gold? So much gold, that's right, no one has ever seen. Mountains of gold!
And you're just like everyone else. The glitter of gold blinds you, prevents to see.
- What to see?
- Understand the gold here is worthless. Did you notice that made the most unassuming objects?
- And what else? What? I see some rolls of fabric. What are they for?
- Each family, since the origins of life, annually bring gifts to the Lord. Farmers and officials, merchants and soldiers, Gypsies and priests, all submitted had to weave cloth and gifts were collected and stored in the storerooms of the Supreme. Here. Millions of people for thousands of years. Here is a chronicle of all our people.
A treasure?
- The battle, the crops, the drawing of the pyramid, another pyramid that was never built, the meeting of two lovers, a list of the victims of the terrible earthquake, prayers to the gods, the recipes, the names of the sons of the Lord and the sons of galicea - a simple shoemaker, the price of maize, the prophecies, the solar Eclipse over the past twenty thousand years, the order of the dynasties. These canvases will tell you our history.
№ 333310   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 20:10
How many different treasures you are looking for, just remember that
The main finding of your life will become only yourself.
№ 329243   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2018 / 20:02
Treasure is only an excuse to go on a quest.
№ 311793   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 21:09
Tried to detain hunters slaves thickets, waterfalls, falling rocks - it was impossible. Strong, evil, they step on the toes of my golitely. To give the Indians time, scattered in the river in the path of the pursuers, shiny crumb. But when they saw gold, about the Indians forgotten. Drained the line, spurting water from a new road. Turning over the stones, climbed up the river to the mountains.
№ 311731   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 19:47
- It all started with the fact that I found a silver ingot when I was scuba diving off the coast of Haiti. A local fisherman said that near sank the Spanish ship. There these treasures in the billions.
- Why don't you get it? - I asked the fisherman.
- So it is necessary to look. And for searches, not every made. I am now done to fish. And you?
And what did you tell him? - asks the journalist Brooks.
- I gave him the ingot, and a year later returned to the shore the captain of the search vessel.
And you believe the words of a simple fisherman?
Fisherman? Make no mistake. This is fate talking to me.
№ 311692   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 19:08
The treasure lured his seeker had his life in their homes intolerable. Then he began to prepare for the expedition. Terra Brasilis, the earth is dangerous and tempting, pulling him as Anne Boleyn Henry.
№ 311688   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 19:04
To destined a treasure that is given and the desire to search.
№ 311687   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 19:03
Knowledge is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
№ 300652   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2017 / 16:06
I want the treasure was inside of me. No one can steal it. No government can tax it.
№ 286254   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2017 / 09:29
The most important thing your treasure is peace.
№ 278236   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2017 / 13:22
Oh! Bottle with note! Either it will lead you to the treasure, or you are in a cheap romance novel.
№ 274740   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:49
- You can't be alone.
Why?
- Because life's not a movie, not to say: yo-Ho-Ho, walk twenty steps to the beach and start to dig where there is drawn a cross. It's complicated! You are waiting for riddles, which I understand better than you.
- Since when?
1 Season 8 Series
№ 266995   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:29
... there are treasures that are only revealed to those who first pads to them the hard way.
(... some treasures only revealed to those people who first pass through the untrodden ways.)
№ 254683   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:06
- I heard before the giant wave, the water recedes from the shore and exposes the bottom of the sea... what do you think this means?
- That all the treasure on the seabed also be on sight, right?
№ 253615   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:31
The treasure is all lost and the neglected people: the gift of missing minute - sapphire, thrown a piece of bread - glittering pearls; power, did not serve for the benefit of people, is pure gold. If people do not lose their treasures, they'd be rich. And the treasures go into the ground.
№ 245794   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:53