consistency [Theme] Page 2

All my childhood in the winter we skated on the boats with the grotto in the large Park next to the house. I went to a kindergarten nearby, and after the garden... Mmm... What a delight!
Now children no surprise. A bunch of entertainment centers, roller coasters, amusement parks, water parks. But my daughter a couple of years ago with the pleasure of riding down the grotto. Centers, water parks and attractions bored, they are the same. A grotto with a history and with its own atmosphere, never. There are always children. There are always children's laughter and the sound of boats gliding on the ice. There is always joy mixed with history, mystery, romance. Just good and all.
And inside the grotto and another cafe opened. And there make a very tasty cocoa with marshmallows and tea, there are amazing pastries. There is such comfort and fabulous atmosphere! And still you can touch the child, to your inner child. Only two ways now: you can still move out of the grotto in ledyanka (or not) and possible sweets for a little treat.
This is what I? Well, not disappear anywhere of the values that we love and cherish. Can change people, times, circumstances, And the grotto is still there. To ride. You can just sit around and talk to each other eating snacks.
Much like a Freudian to work out. But what to do.
I want to be in the life of loved ones such a beautiful grotto, not attraction or water Park.
№ 359971   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2019 / 21:06
Love not the fool of time, although the flowering lips and cheeks
Fall under the stroke of his curved sickle.
Love does not change with the fleeting hours and weeks,
But remains unchanged until the fatal end.
(Love - not a measly doll in the hands of
At the time, the erase roses
On the flaming lips and cheeks,
And not afraid of her time threats).
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle''s compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
Quote Explanation: Maximilian Arturo quoted the girl at the bar line of the 116th sonnet of William Shakespeare.
3 Season 5 Series
№ 345928   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 09:03
Suspicious if lying and not repeated. Choose something, stick to the permanence inspires confidence.
№ 343386   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 02:04
Tell me honestly: if you saw in my lifetime a woman who was really true and faithful? Not seen! True and faithful only the old and ugly!
№ 338877   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2018 / 10:03
We have said "if", but nature never was and never will be any "if". They say that he who has not learned the lessons of history, doomed to repetition. I don't believe in the salvific value of knowledge. In history the only constant human stupidity, greed and love of bloodshed, and even God himself is powerless here.
№ 334097   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 14:09
Adults usually say that don't believe in miracles, but Clara knows the price they say. If not for the belief in a miracle, why then play in the persistence - fall in love, have children, buy a house, it is obvious that there is nothing eternal in the world, no?
№ 324083   Added Viker 25-04-2018 / 09:05
As my grandma used to say... Always tell the truth. It is easier to remember.
As my grandmother always say, tell the truth it's easy to remember.
№ 321444   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2018 / 23:13
Women always complain about men's inconstancy and constancy they are dismissive.
№ 321266   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 16:03
Permanence is a Chimera of a limited mind.
(A foolish consistency is the superstition minded minds.)
Quote Explanation: Quote from the TV series "the Mentalist" season 1, 20 series, Patrick Jane. The essay "self-Confidence". (1841)
№ 321075   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 05:26
Even if your idea of virtue is formed, as well as Leviticus, you can't live by it constantly. It's not just impossible, it's absurd.
№ 310432   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 00:09
For people like us, consistency is the only mountain. Let's face it. That's life.
4 Season 14 Series
№ 310394   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2017 / 21:19
Constancy is the basis of virtue.
№ 309893   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2017 / 00:11
Since the highest happiness on earth is considered
Blessed is the moment when, get
In the single fire of passion two lights
Two hearts together a compilation of love read
That's why, when you close the page
It will desire one of them,
It turns out that another fire abated,
Another heart to read again seeks?
We hear endlessly, continuously:
"She's gone" and not - "he left", -
Play forever this hysterical farce,
You, mankind, jackass!
Whichever way, each parting -
Not bitter lament, so heartrending speech.
If consistency is just the name
Why look any meetings?
Quote Explanation: Translation By A. Parin.
№ 289344   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2017 / 15:10
Permanence is stagnation, and as the ancients said, variam semper dant otia mentem, which means, where stagnant, it sucks.
№ 286153   Added Viker 06-05-2017 / 11:30
All the wonderful phenomena of this world are transitory. Here nothing is permanent. Every moment nature is changing. Mother Ganges, like nature in General, is eternal, but the age of her creations short-lived. Similarly, inexorably destroys all that we hold dear in this world. We will not be able to save anything permanently. But if we are able to appreciate the beauty of the deep currents of truth beneath the surging surface waves of joy and sorrow we will see a completely different reality.
№ 283425   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 09:54