guy [Theme] Page 12

- Get in the car.
- What about your rules about strangers?
- If the guy got under the hood - he's not a stranger.
9 Season 8 Series
№ 383726   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 14:44
Hayato Hayama - the man who can do everything.
A real Superman. Cool, kind, with a crisp smile, well-read and athletic.
It seems like everyone and created. All think Hayato Hayama is a good guy.
And all?
Whether so it actually?
There is exactly one person. Exactly one person who definitely doesn't think so.
So I told him right away.
"I'm not such a good person as you think I am".
№ 383466   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 02:08
- I'm fine - without thinking, blurted out to the guy.
Vaymak said nothing, but his eyes said a lot. Anticipating this, the nail with a special interest unblinking gaze stared at the coffee machine. Coach turned away, it seems, after a century and poured himself a Cup of drink. He turned off the apparatus and stared at the doorway. Neil moved a little to the side to miss it, but the man stopped right in front of him:
- Neil, just between us, I think you've never been right.
№ 383020   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:28
I don't enjoy it.
- He does not have to like you. It is enough that I like him.
- I'll be too rude if I say that this guy will break your heart.
- Even if it is...
№ 382967   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2019 / 18:56
The Greek philosopher Socrates had a simple answer. One young man asked him whether there is really such a mystery? Socrates told him to come to the river the next morning. When they met, a philosopher invited him along to swim.
Socrates suddenly grabbed the teenager lowered his head under the water and held him so for a few minutes. And then let go. The young man broke the surface and greedily inhaled the air. Socrates asked him: "What do you most like under the water?" The guy exclaimed, "Air!"
Socrates said: "this is the secret of success. You will achieve it only when you need it like air. Another mystery here."
I can confidently say one thing: the history of any real success starts with a dream. With the desire to reach the top, which seems unattainable.
№ 382870   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 03:16
Oh, Pupsen, not creative you're a guy, you just have to eat!
№ 382857   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:52
Your fight for justice is worth nothing and useless. Those who supposedly needs your help, in fact, can be satisfied with their sacrificial position, and you will only be wasting your time. As is often the case that the woman calling for help because her on the street in front of everyone beats up the husband or boyfriend, and when help arrives, she refuses to back up his allegations. So you become superfluous in the narrow circle of inadequate people with strange relationships. And we can only leave them alone. Let them stew in their potion of fear, aggression and mutual claims. If you found happiness and true people, take care of it. Trying to help someone, or even worse, to save someone, you risk your comfort and peace of mind.
№ 382136   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:48
- Sometimes you're just a bastard.
Yes. And you're a good guy.
- At least I'm trying.
Well, times are trying, you can do what you want.
- And if you're not trying, you want to say something.
- Together we control everything! Can rule the world!
- *Meaningful sigh*
1 Season 7 Series
№ 382072   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 18:04
Flowers on the tips of his eyelashes like a perennial star Shine dimly and silver, real lanterns. My boy looks like fireflies with your eyes, spinning around and not moving at all. Landon gently takes my hand and draws to himself, really silent, but I still listen. I sing in time with his heartbeat, put his hand to the place where we live feelings and pain, and whisper that the mountain disappeared, disappeared, or simply went away. And the guy whispers that grief is rain, rain, came down from heaven, touched everyone, the rain, crying about the fact that he is in trouble. I agree and keep quiet afterwards.
№ 381811   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:06
Think before you invite me to star in "the Master", Paul Thomas Anderson watched "I'm still here" and thought, "well, this guy is a total asshole. He's like a fucking monkey would do anything. Perhaps hiring him."
№ 381452   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2019 / 09:10
- Flowers? Someone died?
As an incurable romantic!
- This bouquet gave the guy Sam. Did you know that the gladiolus is a symbol for loyalty?
- I mean the guy didn't know...
1 Season 12 Series
№ 370421   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 04:02
Fu, handsome guys.
- What's wrong with them?
- I don't know, cute is overrated.
№ 367282   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 01:08
- One more time - where did you find it?
- He followed me home.
I like him a lot.
- Mom!
4 Season 5 Series
№ 364953   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2019 / 04:10
He tried very hard to show that it is actually happy for me. We met with the first course, I had to study every change in his tone, facial expressions and his gestures. For several weeks he worked at the municipal high school in the Bronx and was so tired that could barely speak in the evenings. Although his disciples were only nine or ten years old, he was struck by their cynicism. He was loathsome, and how freely they talk about "blowjobs", and the fact that they know at least ten slang names for marijuana, and how they praised the fact that they were able to steal and relatives, not getting out of prisons. "Prison experts" - so began to call them Alex. "Any of them would be able to write a book about all the benefits of his "sing sing" compared with "Rikers island", but can neither read nor write English." He tried to understand what can help them.
№ 349362   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 00:28
*shootout*
- How are you, Jack?
- *groans*
- I was aiming for the guy if it makes you feel better.
- You missed!
Quote Explanation: The shootout in the Laundry room.
№ 349171   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 14:02