lifestyle [Theme] Page 2

In the winter we need to rest and be lazy. In the spring to make plans. Summer plow. In the autumn to collect the fruit and to slow down. When you live the routine rhythms of millennia, there is no downtime and changes. Lubricated wisdom of the wheel of life is spinning gently.
№ 354593   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2018 / 02:19
While you live in the past, you're not living at all.
№ 352855   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2018 / 06:02
Isn't a room. It is a mere well. I feel like a bucket that is to be omitted.
- I'm not allowed to live, Faina.
- And who told you that this is life?
№ 351008   Added Viker 25-11-2018 / 09:50
The behaviour of the person on the road, you can judge his way of life.
№ 350857   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2018 / 09:02
When you love someone, of course, do not want to lose him. But when you love the human race as a whole, then you are not to lose need to share it with future generations.
№ 349465   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 17:04
In fact, if you think about it, all our life - waiting room.
№ 349276   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 11:05
Blake, are you awake?
Yes.
- Why do you think he [Ublic] asked us about what it means to be a tracker? I mean, what's he mean by that?
Maybe he was just curious?
- You think?
- Nope.
- Weiss, are you awake?
- Of course not! You're both so noisy!
- So you...
- You know... When I said I wanted to defend my family's name, that's what I meant. But it's not what you think. I'm not stupid. I realize that my father did with P. K. W.. Since he took the helm, our business has evolved to bypass morality.
And that's an understatement.
- That's why I want to do the right thing! I would go to work in the Atlas - nothing would have changed. Not my father founded our dynasty, but I won't let him break it.
Well, I have spent my entire life fighting for what he thought was right. I had a partner named Adam. In fact, he was more than a partner. He always assured me that what we are doing for the world. Of course. his vision of a perfect future turned out to be not ideal for everyone. I entered the Academy because hunters and hunters are the most noble warriors in the world. Always fighting for good. But I never would have thought so in the past. When I tried to escape I... How can I atone for so many years of hatred?
- I think once you find out. You're not one of those who succumb to the difficulties, Blake.
- But I am! I do it all the time! When you realized that I was fawn, I didn't know what to do. And I ran away. When I realized that my partner was a monster in the shower, I ran. Even my expression - I was born with the ability to write is itself a shadow: an empty copy that takes the hit, while I slip away... At least you both have something that keeps you afloat.
- I always go with the flow. And that's fine, you know? That is, I am. But how else am I supposed to stretch? I want to be a hunter, but not because it is comparable to heroism. Because I want adventure. I want a life where I don't know what will give me the following day. And it would be great. But the life of a hunter is just that and features.
2 Season 10 Series
№ 345947   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 12:12
I'm afraid of life, devoid of slow beauty of our world, which no longer exists.
№ 343862   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2018 / 11:05
Advertising a healthy lifestyle less than advertising vodka Nemiroff.
Hello, bright future. Hello, healthy children.
№ 343841   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2018 / 05:10
It's amazing, despite the fact that Charlie sheen all these years of abusing your lungs, kidneys, liver, the only thing he lost is his children.
№ 342293   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 02:16
The measure of all human acts for his experience and way of life.
№ 341336   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2018 / 03:16
- I know you're not yourself. I went to the doctor for your occasion. Don't worry, guys don't know that you're sick.
- I'm not sick, Polly.
- This occurs when you're resting. Probably nerves, the war, and maybe alcohol. His name is "green serpent". <...> God, and maybe us? In the us, Shelby. In our Gypsy blood. We live somewhere between life and death. Waiting for the transition, and in the end, we get used to it. We shake hands with the devil and walk past.
4 Season 6 Series
№ 341250   Added Viker 30-08-2018 / 11:02
Nobody wants the one who does not need himself. And the one who accepts himself as he is, living delicious, wholesome life in spite of all possible problems.
№ 334108   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 14:10
...I have no solid ideas about how it should live, but one thing is clear: if she doesn't learn to appreciate the true more than the benefits, then very soon you find that she is still living or not. And mind you, the true self does not mean virtuous.
№ 334098   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 14:09
Programming your own personal Paradise
Make it so that all were over the edge.
№ 333243   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 15:06