bones [Theme] Page 4

A huge man-monster with a creepy grin on the mask. He is a hunter that stalks us. His destructive traps hidden in the greenery. The necessary vigilance and easiest step to escape the clutches of this smiling assassin. I did everything right, but many times fell in one of them. Feeling like blunt spikes grind my bones, I hear the approaching laughter. It's an endless battle between who looks up to those who look down.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Hunter (Evan Macmillan).
№ 394149   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:09
If you have ****EY, then you stand up and deal with it. And no matter what it is you will break - you spliced will get up and do it. And you're not "first grows" somewhere hidden under a rock here in this carp. And you're going to get up and mend at the same time, because that's just how it works. If you have something did not work, and you crawled under the sofa, clutching and say "I spliced bones", it is you bones fused and decomposed. Because bones are spliced, and only then, when you get up and DO.
Quote Explanation: the quotation is taken from the intellectual show "the Vaccine idiocracy"
№ 394115   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:12
- I can hear cracking bones in your wrist.
- No, this is bursting your broken pride.
№ 394048   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:36
One dignitary injured his leg and had to buy crutches. They helped him with walking and he soon got so used to them that when the leg healed, still continued to use them. Gradually nobleman accustomed to the crutches and all family members, and then their courtiers. Time passed, and in a country where this nobleman lived, crutches came into Vogue: all the people of the country wanted to buy him some crutches.
Everywhere worked workshops for the production of crutches. The rich and noble people ordered crutches from ivory, covered them with gold and precious stones. For learning to walk on crutches has opened special schools, and in universities wise scientists investigated the basic aspects of the science of crutches, gave lectures and wrote tracts about them. Without crutches, continued to do only a very few. Such behavior seemed to the majority, those who are accustomed only with crutches, ridiculous and unreasonable. Loners in vain tried to prove that the crutches should only be used as needed, vain said, "See, we can safely walk without crutches". What their opponents are invariably answered them:
- It is not. This is all just a figment of your imagination.
№ 393037   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:12
Oh don't you know that clouds are made from concrete?
Right through the stone can you hear my heart beat?
Beats through my bones like the memory left me
Not for a second or a minute when I dream

Don't you know that clouds are made from concrete?
Even through the stone, can you hear my heart beating?
As it beats through the bones, like a memory that never left me
For a second my dreams.
№ 392916   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 13:30
The last known Neanderthals (those whose bones have been found) lived in the South of Spain, about 30 thousand years ago. In the framework of evolution it can be said, yesterday.
№ 389204   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:12
Guests should come in time on the bone.
№ 387921   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 04:14
If he gave you bad teeth, it is for you to be more listened and was silent. If you have weak hair, don't fight - take care of force. If the bones thin and weak core, so you work in the shadows of the room, not under the sun. Everything he gave you, he gave you something.
№ 386935   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 22:08
Man is not only the skin, bones and cirrhotic liver.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 383788   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2019 / 12:32
The bones were stacked very carefully - as the wood in the woodpile, and on top of them the same neat rows, lay the skull.
№ 382527   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:28
Not heard of the bone collector? Bones gather to the dead quietly went to the other world.
I'm not sure that I believe in the afterlife.
No matter what you believe. You - gatherer bones. That's good. You help the spirits.
Thank you. It's the best thing about my job that I have heard.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 378234   Added Viker 11-09-2019 / 08:22
Time's short your life's your own
And in the end we are just dust n' bones.
Time is short, and only one life.
And in the end we are just dust and bones.
№ 373707   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 17:02
We are different. I meat on the bones, you bones in the meat.
№ 364933   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2019 / 17:24
I don't know how you people survive: no muscles, fragile bones...
- Broken bones then stronger.
№ 356375   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 22:07
You're bones will break! Here God gave so many hands and so little in the head!
№ 353318   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 04:03