justification [Theme] Page 4

These three groups of beneficiaries, i.e. beneficiaries of the current economic policy of Russia (the bankers, financial speculators, the exporters of raw materials) they are extremely influential. They control the press, hold giant forums, you make the economic expert community "to dance to their tune". 90% of publications in Economics, all the information that is issued on behalf of the economic science is serving the interests of the ruling elite. Economic science is used to justify what is happening. Only 5% of economists work as academics. Most of my colleagues are engaged in apologetics of what is happening. Because they pay money for it, because they "prove" that nothing should be changed.
№ 388048   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 22:12
There's not enough time, not enough help, not enough money. Quite reasonable about it. A reason to give up and invent excuses.
№ 383428   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 12:48
Killer.
A murderer and a traitor.
Some pathetic, but pathetic in his helplessness was screaming inside of him that he is not guilty, that he did, in obedience to a higher duty - the duty of a faithful vassal and loving friend that he could not do otherwise. Creating it demanded the right to vote, or rather demanded to silence all other voices, and some part of the Beren was inclined to do so, because the more, the more he was himself a vile, and knew that with the consciousness of this abomination can not live, and to die has no right, and that means you need self-justification. He didn't understand what he was so expensive a sense of his own baseness, and why should it be preserved at all costs - but then the idea of Sauron stood before him in all simplicity and clarity. First, he will kill her, to save Finrod from death, and from suffering. Then he will kill the elves to save them from torture, and then he in the heart of Finrod RAM the knife, and without hesitation. Once justifying himself, he will always justify himself - don't turn into Safronova faithful servant.
№ 378475   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2019 / 21:12
Not exactly justify that you did it "for someone else".
№ 376540   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 19:32
Aunt Pesia, I, Mike. Aunt Pesia, if you want my life, you can get it, but all wrong. Not Even God. Released a huge mistake, aunt Pesia. But is the part of God it was not error to settle Jews in Russia, where they suffer like hell? And what would be worse if we lived in Switzerland, where lakes, mountain air and solid French. But all wrong, not even God. I didn't kill Joseph.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 375115   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:51
Your age is not a justification for all your actions.
№ 375100   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:32
The less knowledge, the easier it is to justify this.
№ 374446   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2019 / 20:04
- Why did you decide to live here in Los Angeles?
- Well, there's good food, I love the ocean, and I met people that I care about.
Looks like it is my home, too. And I need to stop coming up with excuses to stay, and simply choose it.
- Good to hear, friend.
Quote Explanation: Amandil decided to stay and live on Earth.
4 Season 1 Series
№ 374255   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2019 / 17:09
People, persistently repeating that he's no fool, usually has some doubts on this issue.
№ 373131   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 15:10
I wanted to be a good COP. But the direct path to this is no. I kept telling myself that the end justifies the means and so I have goals. But can't justify it...
1 Season 1 Series
№ 372105   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2019 / 18:07
There are always excuses to limit exercise to reduce or even to cancel it.
№ 366081   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 21:09
- I have no excuse!
- Les femmes... on account of the amazing talent they can find an excuse for anything.
Quote Explanation: Les femmes — women
№ 359687   Added Viker 05-02-2019 / 14:00
- Neptune? Hey, Neptune, I could use the help, man!
- You know, it would be cool if you could come up here... Yes, exactly - I'm guarding this sector! None shall pass!
- What nonsense are you talking about?! You don't have someone to hold!
- To keep! Sure! You got it!
- I know you're afraid of water, but you should.
[Neptune was shot Dew in the air.]
- See? I helped! Are you happy now? And Yes - I'm not afraid of water! And actually I have no idea what you meant by this!
- Fuck you, NEPTUNE!!!
- Okay, okay! Just get out of the water!
Quote Explanation: Neptune is afraid of water, so try to stay away from her during the battle.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 358388   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2019 / 15:09
Don't make her excuses and don't let her put you on the defensive. Respect her limitations to understand you.
№ 356298   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 03:32