justification [Theme] Page 2

I often looked for excuses for myself, thinking that without me these scoundrels at the top would not have left anything of our country ... But these are only excuses.
Quote Explanation: A letter to Evan.
№ 426394   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2021 / 12:09
Hula is a very convenient thing: they attack with one word, but whole pages are needed to defend.
№ 425237   Added Viker 09-08-2021 / 10:33
In everything, only those who have achieved little in life consider themselves right.
№ 425213   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 09:21
Losers are the smartest and most purposeful people. The average person fussily acts to achieve his goal. He is so absorbed in this occupation that he simply has no time to think.
The loser does nothing to achieve the goal. He carefully looks at his goal and comes up with an excuse why it cannot be achieved.
The excuse has to be very plausible. A stupid person is not able to come up with a great excuse and immediately sincerely believe in it.
True excuses are the main goal of the loser, which he achieves with enviable speed and perseverance.
№ 424515   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:39
whether ?. when everything inside has already burned out and only ash remained. and you know. that you will no longer believe a person. that you won't make the same mistake again. that you won't come back. what for? there is nothing to change, not to change. After all, you are a stupid creature and you will understand the meaning of these words only after you step a thousand and one times on the same rake.
№ 424104   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 21:21
There are so few creators and so many consumers in society now. This is no coincidence, just when a person decides to “become someone” and achieve something in life, he strives to do it. If there is no such desire, then there are no actions. The decision to “be someone” is to accept that you are not a “victim of circumstances”, but their cause, you are a consequence of what happens to you in life. And this is great, since everything is in your power.
№ 423116   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:01
From experience he knew that, despite the automated accounting systems, large quantities of ammunition sometimes disappeared from the quartermaster offices of all the armies of the Universe, and this did not cause big perturbations. Some official will spend several sleepless nights to justify the mess in the invoices, coming up with a more or less believable story. In the worst case, he will simply be fired. These are not the people who make history.
№ 421950   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 18:15
HE: Seven times more often. Regardless of whether the interlocutor agrees or disagrees with the message, he will express approval. That is, he can translate the topic, get around the plot, but psychologically - with a smile, gestures, eyes, he will express approval. You know, by the way, that we read the emotions of the interlocutor by the muscles around the eyes. Therefore, everyone tends to seek or, conversely, diligently avoid eye contact during serious conversations. Even when recruiting for positions such as engineer or accountant, preference among equal candidates is given to the one who is more beautiful. Subconsciously. The funny thing is that consciously you will explain your choice with anything other than appearance. You will say I preferred X because he is more punctual. When they prove to you that this is not so, you will find other justifications for the choice: more polite, neater, more thoughtful, more attentive. When all possible excuses were refuted, the subjects invariably gave the same phrase - I just trust him more. And everyone, absolutely everyone denied that they had chosen X, because that one had more beautiful eyes.
№ 420303   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 16:00
- A lie is a lie. All the rest are excuses.
№ 419492   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 18:33
We will always remember that it was the Soviet people who performed this magnificent feat. In the most difficult time of the war, in the decisive battles that determined the outcome of the battle against fascism, our people were alone. Alone on the arduous, heroic and sacrificial path to victory. fought to the death on all lines in the most fierce battles on earth, at sea, in the sky. The war brought so many unbearable trials, grief and tears that it is impossible to forget it. And there is no forgiveness and excuse for those who again contemplate aggressive plans. Almost a century separates us from the events when in the center of Europe a monstrous Nazi beast became impudent and gained predatory strength. The slogans of racial and national superiority, anti-Semitism and Russophobia sounded more and more cynical. Agreements designed to stop the slide towards world war were easily crossed out. history requires conclusions and lessons to be learned. But unfortunately, many of the ideology of the Nazis, those who were obsessed with the delusional idea of their exclusiveness, are again trying to put into service. And not only all sorts of radicals and groups of international terrorists. Today we see a gathering of unbeaten punishers, their followers, attempts to rewrite history, to justify traitors and criminals, on whose hands the blood of hundreds of thousands of peaceful people.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Putin's speech at the Victory Parade.
Release Date: 10.05.2021
№ 418920   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 13:09
When a fool does something of which he is ashamed, he always declares that it is his duty.
№ 415249   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:15
The squalor in love is willingly masked by the absence / worthy / love.
Quote Explanation: An ugly person (freak), as soon as the topic of love comes up, finds an excuse that there is no one worthy of his love
№ 413881   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 02:45
Not understanding the logic of my mentor, I asked the main question of any sane person:
- Why?
I have had a special relationship with this issue since the first time I visited the timeless. I generally believed that it should be the cornerstone of the life of every sentient being. A timely question would deprive the world of most of the problems, for "why" they are needed, and would save many individuals from rash actions. And yet, if you force all beings to honestly and reasonably answer this question, then how easy it was to sort assholes from normal frames.
"- Let's get a dog!
- Why?
- She's going to be on the lawn, and I'm going to have joy in life about someone falling into it.
- Okay, the argument!
"I'm going to run for governor!
- Why?
- Because I dream of starting a small family business on kickbacks and bribes!
-" Great goal in life!"
"- Let's go swell in the evening?
- Why?
- Just to swell!
- Good reason!"
If we consider that all beings are accustomed to seeing themselves terribly positive, then such thoughts would not even come to their mind. Well, I'm not like that! It is a pity that in reality, the creatures will come up with other arguments to justify themselves, which do not detract from their dignity.
"A dog is a member of the family. She will brighten up my loneliness."
"Since childhood, I dreamed of serving for the benefit of the people!"
"I'm bubbling because I want to forget about my problems: a mortgage, a fucking job and a tired wife ... You know what I'm telling you."
The ability to ask oneself this question and answer honestly distinguished a sane person from empty balabols.
№ 410886   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:03
You want to live well, you want to live happily – then forget such a thing as justifying yourself. The soldier either did or didn't. There is no third.
If you have a butt happening to you, then you have brought yourself into this ass, and you - no one else - you personally take yourself out of it. And there is no other justice.
№ 410807   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 21:21
suicide I personally believe that the Soviet Union was driven to suicide by the elite. Although I could have lived.
Release Date: 08.12.2020
№ 408773   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 17:30