justification [Theme] Page 3

- Well? What did you want to discuss, son? Problems with girls?
- Why did you leave? When I was little.
- Oh, well... Your mom and I were miserable.
- No, not from my mom. Why did you leave ME?...
- What are you leaning towards, son?
- I've already told you, Dad. I thought my mom was to blame for everything. But at least she cared about me. Where were you?...
- Well... I had to move to America for work.
You moved to America for yourself. Dad, please don't tell me. Did you not like me? Was I worse than you wanted?
- Of course I liked it! But I...
- Then why did you leave me?...
- Because I'm a beast. Surely you can define my psychotype in different ways, but its main ingredient is "cattle".
№ 408513   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:36
Resentment is a mental trick of shifting responsibility for failure onto others in order to justify your failure and create your own scale of values, where a lucky winner turns into a villain, and a loser full of bitterness turns out to be a positive hero.
№ 405962   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 12:45
Do not think that you will remain whole.
№ 405448   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2020 / 18:03
We do not go out suffering. We are looking for excuses to them and give meaning.
№ 401299   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 12:30
Science is forced to rely on religious and ideological beliefs - in which she draws justification, because of them receives funding.
№ 397769   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2020 / 13:06
Find excuses for everyone, but not everyone can answer for their actions.
№ 396759   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 22:48
- Did you differ from me? How many people have you killed, protecting others? Yes, those people you killed deserved to die and I think you're talking to yourself right? But who decides who lives and who dies?
Someone who has a gun anymore!
- Then we're stuck.
№ 394547   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 17:00
- Don't underestimate the depths of my black soul, Ariadne. - He roughly grabs his fingers over my chin and pulls him in. - You do not condemn justice, but it is just as much sin as retribution. Find this benefactor? I will not argue, I will look at you when you come to recognize that my word is the truth. Nothing kills people as the people themselves. You find hundreds of excuses, but never find excuses for others.
№ 394369   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:04
In the work of the writer - at least in my view of her victory, like defeat, is it tenth. The copies, literary awards, laudatory or abusive reviews can be perceived as a kind of performance, but they are not the essence. It is much more important whether what I have written, my own internal standards or not. And there's no excuse not to act.
№ 393077   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:12
"We just have not defined a zone of permissibility". - these are the words of a real liar. In case you don't know how to distinguish an adult man from forty year old pussy. By this phrase it is possible to distinguish. When a man shifts his mistakes and problems you don't need to look for excuses for him, look for the door. There must be a way out of these sick relationships.
№ 392870   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 11:12
Well, my strong and independent? Again sitting on the bathroom floor and cry like Beluga? Scream, growl and crawl tears of a swollen, red face?
Revie, Revie. I know how it hurts. When you tear into pieces when ridge interrupted in the middle. When you soul, and you're hell on a platter. Nod? Yes, the freak. Again lied with three boxes? Lied.
To what extent we love the person, so that at a glance trampled you and one touch lit? Up to what point is enough of your fire to sustain his character? How long you can step on your throat and to compromise? Silent? Shut up. Dry your tears, in the end.
Writing poems and songs? No? And, excuses and excuses him compose. Yes abruptly Belinsky. Been there.
Stand up. Come to the mirror. Look at his face, tear-stained red eyes. Wheezing uneven voice? Take a SIP of water, do not swallow insults. You're beautiful, you know? Even now, when you look like a whipped dog. Even at this moment. Remember this.
And now, my proud and strong, shoulders back. Exhale. Not sobbing. And go. Waiting for you. Have things to do, relatives, and the society of dragons, rejoicing in your pain. With a firm step, with a smile. Stomp.
№ 392577   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 07:39
Do not look for ever and no one - no excuses. If the person did - so he wanted.
Quote Explanation: There is the same quote a href="https://citaty. info/quote/343162" rel="nofollow"https://citaty. info/quote/343162/a — the author is not specified. But the author of the Angels.
№ 391595   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 23:33
When last year committed the horrible murder of the Jews, the massacre, which killed women and children, I knew that we lose the war, because it is in the same moment lost its meaning as a struggle for living space and degenerated into an unbridled, inhuman, barbaric destruction of the people, which is impossible to justify in the eyes of the German people and which would be severely condemned by the international community. There can be no justification nor torture tortured in the prisons of the poles, nor the executions and brutal atrocities against prisoners of war.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary/
14 Feb 1943.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from personal diary/ February 14, 1943.
№ 391420   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 17:57
Bad dancer legs in the way.
№ 391013   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 11:21
Who is aware of his innocence, he reluctantly humiliated to participate.
№ 390629   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 03:12