battle [Theme] Page 3

If he is ready to fight for a woman, then he can just as well fight side by side with a woman.
№ 421138   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 23:45
We will always remember that it was the Soviet people who performed this magnificent feat. In the most difficult time of the war, in the decisive battles that determined the outcome of the battle against fascism, our people were alone. Alone on the arduous, heroic and sacrificial path to victory. fought to the death on all lines in the most fierce battles on earth, at sea, in the sky. The war brought so many unbearable trials, grief and tears that it is impossible to forget it. And there is no forgiveness and excuse for those who again contemplate aggressive plans. Almost a century separates us from the events when in the center of Europe a monstrous Nazi beast became impudent and gained predatory strength. The slogans of racial and national superiority, anti-Semitism and Russophobia sounded more and more cynical. Agreements designed to stop the slide towards world war were easily crossed out. history requires conclusions and lessons to be learned. But unfortunately, many of the ideology of the Nazis, those who were obsessed with the delusional idea of their exclusiveness, are again trying to put into service. And not only all sorts of radicals and groups of international terrorists. Today we see a gathering of unbeaten punishers, their followers, attempts to rewrite history, to justify traitors and criminals, on whose hands the blood of hundreds of thousands of peaceful people.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Putin's speech at the Victory Parade.
Release Date: 10.05.2021
№ 418920   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 13:09
Who died in genius defeat.
№ 417651   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 16:45
Pour the last cups before the fight. And let's shout - vivat! - so that the firmament trembled! The ardent one will drink to scarlet lips, the dreamer to glory, and the wise to death!
№ 416728   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 16:57
They will come together tomorrow, kill tens of thousands of people, and then they will serve thanksgiving prayers. How god from there looks and listens to them!
№ 416448   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:06
Yes, yes, here they are, those false images that excited and admired and tormented me. Glory, the public good, love for a woman, the fatherland itself - how great these pictures seemed to me, what a deep meaning they seemed to be fulfilled. And it's all so simple, pale and rough in the light of that morning that I feel is rising for me.
Quote Explanation: The night before the battle, in which Andrew was mortally wounded
№ 416447   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:03
My father told me that the stronger is the one who fights for a great goal.
№ 415990   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 02:03
- What are you doing here, Freak?
- I change my principles, because I have always believed that it is better to be a coward for one second than to be a corpse all my life. But here I am, fighting, and even more surprisingly, on the side of good, against injustice. And he was defeated...
№ 415869   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 16:24
The way you fought and the way you died. That's what's important.
№ 415536   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 00:00
He told them his Schengraben affair in exactly the same way as they usually tell about the battles who participated in them, that is, the way they would like it to be, the way they had heard from other storytellers, the way it was more beautiful to tell, but absolutely not the way it was.
№ 410445   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 23:09
They don't fight to look cool. You can become stronger only when you know what you are fighting for.
№ 410135   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 17:33
A real shield should be covered with scars, as well as the body of a brave warrior defending himself with it. Doesn't a broken shield help its owner fight valiantly? The body of a real warrior, even being tired, tirelessly fights to the bitter end, until all the blood flows out of the body. Isn't such amazing endurance a true proof of willpower?
№ 409613   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:09
I want to tell you: if you want your boy to grow into a man, confident in himself and in his life, teach him to fight for those who need his help.
№ 405174   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:42