battle [Theme] Page 4

Alfred believed that I deserved forgiveness.
Is bragging?
- Look at the chronicle, I was there on every page.
That's not true! Your name not even once!
But I'm there! Not named, but there is! And the men of Wessex know it! As you know and this. That's what I said the king. I went with Alfred marsh of Somerset, of Ethandune and all the subsequent battles! We were connected, it was what I could not and did not want to become. He was someone I loved and despised. But for me anyway it was an honor to serve him. He was my king! And he didn't want to go to God not giving me what I deserve, a great many times - my freedom.
Quote Explanation: After dying Alfred is secretly pardoned of uhtred, he had to prove to the court that the pardon is real.
№ 401895   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 01:45
Finally I understand for what so much time destroying everything alive. I was looking for something that does not want to kill. Something that would like to protect. For this I've fought. And I found you.
№ 401656   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 08:45
Bring on the wrath! Sow confusion! Do not give in on provocation of the enemy!
№ 400736   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 23:54
A battle without risk is also meaningless as the baby fights to first blood. What then interest?
Quote Explanation: Jin Kariya Maki calms Ichinose in connection with bit his partner
№ 399486   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 07:45
For too long our people have suffered from injustice. If we need to fight for justice - so be it. If we need to die for it - so be it.
№ 399089   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 04:15
Mate, all you have is a book. How do you plan to fight with our parents? Literacy?
№ 398701   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2020 / 01:48
When I'm gone, your brother Ezran will be king and you, his partner, his protector and closest adviser. But this lie, the greatest in history, you will face very quickly. Advisers and scientists will repeat that history tells only about the strengths. They will tell you about the rise and fall of entire empires. It will be stories about the army, battles and decisive victories. But all is not power. Is the only power. Now I know that true strength is in forgiveness, vulnerability, and love. Unexpected and this great truth that moments of greatest strength seem to be the greatest weakness of those who this power does not understand. For a long time I did not understand. I beg you brother, do not believe that the history of changing only the strong. Believe that history is driven by love.
Quote Explanation: Suicide letter harrow
№ 397428   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:40
"Since the battle at Ronceval, when they were killed by the twelve peers of France, the Christians suffered such a defeat." Although Froissart was not aware of it, his epitaph crusade historically fair. The courage of the French was such an exceptional, and the damage they inflicted to the enemy, so great that there is no doubt: if they acted together with its allies, the result of the battle, and even the history of Europe could be different. Since this did not happen, the Turks responded to the challenge of the West and won, kept Nikopol, which helped them to take root in Europe. Their victory accelerated the fall of Constantinople, and they enslaved Bulgaria for the next hundred years.
№ 396985   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:30
It is a good plan if you win. And if not - bad.
№ 396165   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 10:39
If you're fighting against their will, then every crime on your conscience, make them part of your ideal, but if this desire you have someone adopt your ideals is just silly fantasies, to battle need a reason but that reason may not be ideal, fighting for the ideals you'll only protect them, helping others have nothing in common, the reason for the battle is the willingness of someone to save, at least for you, Emiya Shirou.
№ 395593   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:38
My war is not over, but I'll fight it alone.
№ 395328   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:23
Bravery in battle is not something outstanding for the Scot, as you know, but to conquer fear, when you're in a calm, normal state - a rare ability.
№ 395273   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:12
This knight is a veteran of countless battles in a myriad of worlds, and originated in a distant primary dimension where the fundamental laws of the universe have found sentient expression. From the ancient Eternal he is the most senior and tireless and he is always looking for the essence that knows only as " the Light." Long ago the Light was broken the first agreement, leaving the ancestral world. And now big brother is traveling from world to world in an endless hunt for Light, trying to extinguish it wherever he shows up. A thousand times the source of the lights went out, and every time the knight gets in another dimension, in order to continue the search. He jumps on the Armageddon fiercely into battle, drawing strength from the chaos of the universe. He is the physical embodiment of chaos. If necessary, he calls upon the images of himself from other worlds, and then the dark riders rushing together in battle, irresistible like a force of nature. The search will end only when the last Light in the universe dims. The chaos followed by death.
Quote Explanation: Biography Chaos Knight.
№ 394857   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:51
Lets fight together in the name of the plains.
Quote Explanation: Centaur says this phrase when he meets ally Disruptor.
№ 394854   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:42
Women are generally considered to be better manipulators and appeasers than men, they are famous for and the ability to see the problem from different points of view. Of them could get a wonderful policy and the builders of empires, and the dirty work and battles they would have provided a simple testosterone pumped macho. But that sometimes happens in fairy tales and myths, but in the real world - extremely rare. It is absolutely unclear why.
№ 394332   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 01:09