battle [Theme] Page 2

- Perhaps. But this still has a deep meaning.
№ 429108   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:18
- Yes, dear Caesar, you.
№ 428267   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:23
“I love you like the son I’ll never see.” Sleep well...
“I love you like the son I’ll never see.” Sleep well...
№ 428264   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:22
We have no choice but to go to Rome and end this war in the only way: to give freedom to every slave of Italy. I'd rather be a free man who, together with my brothers, will have a long journey and a difficult battle, than the richest inhabitant of Rome, fattened on food that he did not earn, living surrounded by slaves. We have come a long way together, experienced many battles and won many victories. Now, instead of sailing home, we have to fight again. Perhaps there is no peace in this world, neither for us, nor for anyone else, but I know one thing: as long as we are alive, we must be true to ourselves. I know that we are brothers and we are free.
We have no choice but to go to Rome and end this war in the...
№ 428258   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
Crixus was always eager to go to Rome. Now you can take your time, Rome itself came to us.
№ 428255   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20
- Antonin, there is a time for war, and there is a time for songs, it has just come. Sing it.
- Antonin, there is a time for war, and there is a time for...
№ 428251   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:19
The Scots fought according to ancient traditions. They despised strategy, tactics, and all sorts of military tricks. Their method of attack was extremely simple: rushing into the ranks of the enemies, they, losing their blankets, drew their swords and rushed after the enemy, yelling at the top of their lungs. A wild Gaelic cry is what it is, and usually, seeing hairy barefoot devils rushing at them, they simply lost their presence of mind and fled.
№ 427633   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 10:02
Anyone who fights monsters should be careful not to become a monster himself.
№ 426701   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:39
It is necessary to fight not for the sake of glory or fortune, but for the sake of self-improvement!
It is necessary to fight not for the sake of glory or...
№ 424455   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 21:18
She did not fight, but retreated into her world of partial shade and half-light. She didn’t lose because she didn’t play.
№ 424358   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 19:27
We must fight, we cannot run away with our tails between our legs forever.
Quote Explanation: Zagato says this during a battle against thousands of stompers (Enemy troops) on the bridge when everyone has decided to retreat.
№ 424237   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 19:45
They mixed their blood, Heinrich thought. - When can people be even closer after that? And they are trying to destroy each other. In these bitter times, mixing blood meant nothing. An immoral uncle kills a helpless nephew, and a brother fights his brother on the battlefield.
Quote Explanation: Looking at the dead and wounded after the Battle of Bosworth.
№ 423925   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:13
- How else can I prove that I am with you? I beg you not to die! Come back home ...
№ 421692   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 16:36
Dear citizens of Russia. Today is a difficult, tragic date. 80 years ago, the Great Patriotic War began. The great-grandchildren of those who in 1941 from the first minutes of the treacherous nazi attack stood up with a wall to defend the Motherland have already grown. This day, June 22, still resonates with indignation, sorrow in the hearts of all generations, covers with pain for the crippled fate of millions of people. Because their trials in those terrible years are literally imprinted in our memory. It was not enough for the enemy to take possession of someone else's land. He came to exterminate our people. And those who remain, turn into slaves, depriving the native language, traditions of ancestors, our culture. History has not known such a brutal genocide. And today the blood is dry from how, by what methods the Nazis and their accomplices embodied their deadly plans, what atrocities they committed against the civilian population, the elderly, women, children. The answer to the hated fierce evil was spiritual unity, cohesion, mass heroism of the Soviet people. People's faith in the triumph of justice, in our victory, had an incomprehensible force. And for the sake of the liberation of the Fatherland, they endured everything, went through grief, suffering, death in the rear and at the front, reached the heights of courage and self-sacrifice in the infernos of battle, in the hardest work in factories and factories. And they won a truly Great Victory. It's impossible to forget it all. And it is no accident that the Eternal Flame has become a sacred symbol of our memory. Here, at the eternal Flame, we bow our heads before all those who have not returned from the war, before the veterans who have left us. Today, on the Day of Remembrance and Sorrow, all our thoughts and feelings are addressed to them. I am sure that we will preserve this memory, the truth about the war. We are doing everything, and we will do everything to ensure that our country, our Motherland has always been a great and powerful power. And we will always be grateful to the victors who stepped into immortality, those who gave us, future generations, life and peace. Eternal glory to the fallen for the freedom and independence of the Motherland. Eternal memory to them.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421324   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:24