angels [Theme] Page 5

I would like to tell a story. It happened with one I was familiar with the student. He studied well, but he is not particularly given to higher mathematics. And here at the end of the second year he could not deliver "the tower". He filled up exam for the exam. When he was given a last chance - or he passes the exam, or leaving the Institute, he took the ticket and understand that you will not be able to respond.
The teacher also realized this: "Okay, here's the equation. Decide it, so be it, you put three". The student looked at this equation and realized that he him - also not solved. And so, he prayed: "Lord, forgive me that I'm stupid and get bad grades. But, if it is Your Holy will that I studied in this Institute and help me. After all, if I'm out, I was immediately drafted into the army, and these two years will go down the drain. Why then did You allow me to come here?" And now, here he heard in his head voice, not even a voice, and persistent thoughts: "Write the same. Well, what are you waiting for, I tell you, write - P And N On". The guy was surprised and wrote " icon=". "Write on - two, then draw a fraction, but not such, long, write top - dx, bottom open parenthesis..." the Student is surprised to have done all that told him this "voice", and only then looked at something that gave him a teacher, and was surprised to find out that, indeed, one equal to another. Spin this equation further, it was a matter of technique, the main thing - we had to make that first step.
Fortunately, the student was Orthodox, and after the exam, shocked, rushed to the nearest temple. His friend the priest immediately was a thanksgiving service and then said: "This is the guardian angel helped you". These are the stories that happen by the grace of God.
№ 385525   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 23:20
Come on, man. Demons have to be evil, vicious, cruel, depraved, blasphemous, horrible, terrible, bloodthirsty, vicious creatures. Pretending to be heroes? Heroes? You know, this is what "justice." Here's how men and angels, right? And what are we? We're evil, vicious, agree? Then isn't it obvious that we need to do? So why not kill all who do not like us! So. After all, demons and dragons - villains, right? Using the Evil dragons I'll empty this and parallel worlds. I will crush all who I hate, and will kill anyone who eyesore!
Quote Explanation: High School (DxD) Universe second season
2 Season 6 Series
№ 384680   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 15:24
We are not alone. With us always the angel. He is happy for us and cries when we do bad.
№ 383411   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 10:52
- People think that silence is the tears, but I do not believe, running towards his house, treading the white snow and break the thin ice. - The silence is ourselves. Do you hear?
Well, answer. Please.
- I hear that.
As well. You're here again. Now I can smile again and live.
I roll under the snow the rain, brushing away with your curls this winter. You quietly sing along with me, circling around.
- And what do you hear?
Only you.
- How?
- You said yourself that angels can't feel the wind, sun and ice. And hear, in fact, only the voices of loved ones, that's how.
- So, are you still an angel?
- Still, - you shuffle a foot, and my hand in your hand. And I'm smiling, crying and reeling in different directions. - It happens, you know, my girl? Want to release their butterflies into space along with the wishes, but I can't. Painful, scary, difficult. And they either came down in sleet or dissolve in the air.
- Don't kill my butterflies.
- I'm sorry. Silence is not just us.
- But what else? - Your eye-glasses also in the patterns. I tilt my head sideways and read you for the millionth time.
- Death - I do not believe.
№ 381606   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 10:27
Last night I dreamt of a prison - would be better if the angel of death!
№ 379908   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 14:51
The angels in heaven, people on earth.
1 Series
№ 379572   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2019 / 03:12
- He's like an angel.
- No. He only thinks like an angel.
Quote Explanation: of Naoi of Kifuji
1 Season 6 Series
№ 374629   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 14:11
My angel, my inspiration - my mother dear!
№ 374159   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2019 / 20:23
Angelic women do not exist - there are men who worships them.
№ 374000   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2019 / 19:04
The angels knew of God and still rebelled on him. The apostles knew God and still betrayed him. So what do you expect from ordinary people?
№ 370986   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2019 / 13:58
The wings of angels the smell of fresh bread.
№ 369973   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2019 / 21:07
Los Angeles is called the city of angels, I would say the fallen angels. Single leaf Tinder, innocent, enjoying the dirty dreams and nasty to be in the arms of lovers. You can even smell his Cologne under the sounds of the surf.
Quote Explanation: Tinder is a mobile Dating app.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 369847   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 12:06
Angel I was so-so, but business lady is excellent.
№ 366928   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2019 / 20:03
My husband, five shots-the angel becomes.Sometimes,I want to heaven to send it...
№ 364734   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 20-03-2019 / 12:33
Angel, the blessed sky,
My spirit longs for you to rest!
№ 363836   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2019 / 13:09