killer [Theme] Page 2

What is the essence of today's time? At the beginning of the historical transition from one formation to another. The world is falling apart into different competing blocks. Again we are told: the West threw it in. We are again being distracted by tactical things. It's like going back 80 years. And they would begin to discuss: but Hitler threw in another division. We must condemn this somehow. It is not necessary to make our own tanks, not to advance, not to smash them near Moscow, but we must condemn them and morally stigmatize them. Because they are like that, that they are murderers. Maybe they will understand that they are murderers and stop being them?
Release Date: 26.09.2021
№ 429376   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:59
We often have to argue about religious topics. How can you believe this? Don't you believe in good and evil? Here it is, evil, metaphysical (a murderer in Perm). This killer had no material reasons for the murder. He is held captive by a metaphysical evil that cannot be touched with his hands. And no materialism can explain this.
Quote Explanation: Air from 09/21/2021
№ 428349   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:14
Murderers cannot but kill, blackmailers cannot blackmail, and thieves cannot steal. Their hands itch. This is what destroys them.
№ 426599   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:22
Everyone believes that the ship sails by itself, there would be wind and waves. And it's not. To control a ship is to control sailors, and they are full of superstition and malice. Whether you get home depends on murderers, thieves and other scilies that are no longer suitable for anything. They're on this ship only because they would have been pulled up on land long ago. They are hot-tempered and violent in anger, and we drove them all together to a place where even cattle can not be kept. Captain Crowells controls the ship and I keep the crew from mutiny. As soon as one of us is made a loss, we are all dead. <... > Do you know why sailors hate soldiers? Because we set them up that way. Otherwise, they will realize that they really hate each other, and then we will not see home.
№ 426584   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:00
Everyone thinks that the ship sails by itself, if there were wind and waves. This is not the case. To steer a ship means to steer the sailors, and they are full of superstition and anger. Whether you get home depends on murderers, thieves and other scum that are no longer good for anything. They are on this ship only because on land they would have been pulled up long ago. They are hot-tempered and violent in anger, and we drove them all together to a place where even cattle cannot be kept. Captain Crowels controls the ship, and I keep the crew from mutiny. Should one of us fail, and we are all dead. ... Do you know why sailors hate soldiers? Because we set them up that way. Otherwise, they will understand that they really hate each other, and then we will not see at home.
№ 426583   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:00
Tiffany tried very hard to cheer her up, but her voice trembled noticeably; every now and then a friend glanced at the clock and reminded that it would be good to leave early. You might think serial killers are on schedule. "Nine evenings - it's time to hunt!"
Quote Explanation: On the birthday of Juliet Beach came only two people.
№ 425008   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 20:27
“He turned us into fucking killers!
Quote Explanation: Delta kills 47 civilians with white phosphorus
№ 423872   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:05
We all love trophies. It doesn't matter, soft toys, scarves, key chains, photos for Instagram, curls of hair, baby teeth of children. They all say: I've been here. I did it. This is my story. My victory. My reward. My treasure. We find it creepy when serial killers take their victims with them, when they touch them again and again to feel the thrill of murder again. But, in essence, they are no different from the rest.
№ 422966   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 19:12
After yu's arrest. Tymoshenko western countries swept a real storm of protests. I now compare their silence about the shelling of hospitals, schools, kindergartens by artillery, the wounding and death of children and civilians of Donbass with the hysteria that erupted over the arrest of Tymoshenko, and I am getting scared. This is not just a double standard, but in general the complete absence of universal norms of morality, which is so fond of talking in the West. Once the famous Russian poet Konstantin Simonov wrote clever lines: "There is no other person's grief, who is afraid to confirm this, probably, or kills or prepares for murderers..."
Quote Explanation: memories
№ 422201   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 06:51
“Then you yourself will become a murderer.
№ 421687   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 16:21
- Are you saying that you gave yourself to him?! But you said I was your first!
- Yes, you're my first killer, for that matter!
№ 421243   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 16:42
Kill me or you will be the killer.
Quote Explanation: dying words to Dr. Robert Klopstock, who refused to give him morphine.
№ 419436   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 22:51
Sorry, I had to spend a lot of your money on this costume, but I'm like Batman now! No, Batman doesn't kill. I am cooler.
№ 419019   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 15:39
- You still do not understand? I'm a killer, but that doesn't mean I like doing it.
№ 418072   Added Viker 29-04-2021 / 11:22
- You know, friends are usually made not with such questions.
№ 418070   Added Viker 29-04-2021 / 11:22