killer [Theme] Page 4

You knocked that creepy bully out in less than five standard minutes, didn't you? To fight like this, a brother needs sinister and creepy skills, however! And we wonder who teaches the killer to kill?
№ 403583   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 18:57
Guild "Thousands of hands" not knowing no mercy nor doubt. Do not expect less from their master.
№ 402140   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 22:42
A killer without a master is doubly dangerous.
№ 401172   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 15:54
There is a science criminology... <...> Model behavior in humans does not change. This is interesting. There is a famous criminologist, our academician, academician Kudryavtsev, who worked a lot in Soviet times, he, by the way, most of the work was dedicated to the personality of the offender. You know, personality, structure of personality, by and large does not change, this is especially true of murderers. <...> Here there is a great theological form verbal: the murder killed two people - the body dies and the soul of a killer.
Release Date: 09.07.2020
№ 400186   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:18
I tracked down his cab.
- He called a cab!?
Yes. Oh, these "children"!
- That child is a murderer.
Quote Explanation: Sarcasm about the generation of Millennials. The guy called a taxi through the app, directly at the murder scene, cops tracked his route.
№ 396526   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:01
Killer women needs to disgust, their victims - pity. But there is not only a passion to kill, but also a latent desire to be murdered. It is not enough to isolate the murderers of women from society, it is necessary to teach them the so-called "wives" to fear men like Smith and Landrieu, too soft, too nice, charming and likable as him: all this could be hiding danger, and animal cruelty.
№ 396489   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 14:15
Who saves a man against his will, he is no better than the killers.
№ 395913   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 14:35
I need to know who ordered Edward Morton, my friend, the American Ambassador in Macedonia fifteen years ago. I want to know who hired you. I need names.
- Is not necessary. Then you will become me. You'll have to hide until the end of his days.
You know, I'll take my chances.
Quote Explanation: Ezekiel - cruel killer, which account for many killings.
№ 394840   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:00
Each of us is unique, and living in the world, becoming an individual. And when it all with one blow kills a murderer, is simply unacceptable. The bones of what you bring me, I attach the face, know the names of the victims, I return their loved ones and you arrest the killer. That's fine. These doctors should be arrested. After all, if they killed her, they killed her personality.
№ 394526   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 23:36
It seems the victims ' blood is pulsing within the blade.
№ 394202   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:48
When bloodlust is in full swing, his weapon is shiny thick clotted blood.
№ 394201   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:45
Slave the call of violence and rage, his body covered with blood of other creatures.
№ 394200   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:42
When the moon rises, and the hunter begins his hunt, his blade hungry for blood.
№ 394199   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:39
I'm not alone here. If you put aside the murderers, there are other survivors like me. Or at least I think so, I want to believe it. Sometimes I can only catch a glimpse of the poor soul before she kills. Others, however, I even said his name. But I would not want to know their names. Sometimes I help them... if they hang on a hook. Just as they help me. Fear unites us, human contact and interaction calm, together we share this challenge. I ask myself whether it is better to be alone? Or we can walk further if we do it together? Sometimes I feel ashamed when I run away from screaming. All too often I was on the other side, too often saw feet hanging above the ground, and just watched from behind the bushes. As a witness. It could be important to follow up on this atrocity and remind yourself that pain is not the only thing that burdens our lives at this moment? You need to remember about the soul. And whether we deserve to live, to dream about escaping from here?
Quote Explanation: From the diary of Benedict.
№ 394163   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:51
Something, or rather someone, is now here. I've never seen this ... way before. The man behind the mask. He came here with a clear intention. And what is even more alarming, it all kind of makes it clear that it is hunting. Judging from his beats he's not one of those who came to this place against their will. Is it possible that there is something more that I could understand?
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict of Shadows (Michael Myers).
№ 394160   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:43