hunting [Theme] Page 3

Something, or rather someone, is now here. I've never seen this ... way before. The man behind the mask. He came here with a clear intention. And what is even more alarming, it all kind of makes it clear that it is hunting. Judging from his beats he's not one of those who came to this place against their will. Is it possible that there is something more that I could understand?
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict of Shadows (Michael Myers).
№ 394160   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:43
A person dressed in a rabbit mask. The most disturbing sight. This new enemy conceals in itself something human. Some of the pieces of a normal life. It seems hunter. In this place I met a lot of different creatures, but this is the first that has a natural skill of hunting. Any other place would be considered a talent. But its ability to track, catch and kill is something else. It is something else, she seems to be looking for something.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict of the Hunter (Anna).
№ 394150   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:12
A huge man-monster with a creepy grin on the mask. He is a hunter that stalks us. His destructive traps hidden in the greenery. The necessary vigilance and easiest step to escape the clutches of this smiling assassin. I did everything right, but many times fell in one of them. Feeling like blunt spikes grind my bones, I hear the approaching laughter. It's an endless battle between who looks up to those who look down.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Hunter (Evan Macmillan).
№ 394149   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:09
- With this production I straightened in a jiffy!
- And if not?
- The more interesting...
Quote Explanation: Kindred impose a new label.
№ 392551   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:48
It's Time, Wolf!
- It's my turn! Mine!
- Have fun at glory.
№ 392549   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:42
Go Ahead, Wolf.
- Ho! Now!
№ 392548   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:39
The next dish, sweet Wolf.
- There you are!
- You're our token. Enjoy your last moments.
- Production ready! The hunt began!
Quote Explanation: Kindred nakladyvat a new label.
№ 392544   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:27
- That's hunting! I have no equal!
- Of course not, dear Wolf.
Quote Explanation: Kindred kill the marked enemy.
№ 392535   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:00
- Your whole life has led to this moment.
- It was a good chase.
It is the fate of everyone on whom our sign.
Quote Explanation: Kindred kill the marked enemy.
№ 392532   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 22:51
- Grab the cat!
- But Rengar is an experienced hunter.
But now he is the prey.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Rengaru.
№ 392519   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 22:12
Debauchery - it's only fun for the kings. Hunting or fights.
№ 389258   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:16
Americans evacuated from affected Italy several research centres, information was leaked, but after an hour, all the facts disappeared. Official statement: "We have taken out something very significant..." so here it is a new world, where Europe is trying to understand how her to save his scholars from the American "bounty hunters". In which neither oil nor gold nor diamonds are not in the price, and brains. Behind them there is a hunting of whole countries. We have already once passed in the nineties, when the Union brain drain was massive. Then again, at the turn of epochs, the intellect will be valued, more than anything else. Now we can see what someone is really worth, the entire husk of words and invented truths of the flies. Therefore, the who has sounded the alarm, we have raised a generation that only cares about himself. Which no one is sorry, it lives in virtual reality and that the test virus is not passed. Because absolutely mercilessly declares: "We will not die from the virus, and the old men let them take care of those who should"... firstly that's not true. Secondly, these are the Millennials who grew up on political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, "a generation of snowflakes." So why are they so cruel? They do not spare the weak, they're not. They just turned out to sympathize with do not know how, for them, our era of selfishness. And now it showed a virus. very clearly.
Release Date: 22.03.2020
№ 389211   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:33
For drinking there are reasons:
Funeral, holiday, meeting, seeing,
Christening, wedding and divorce
Frost, hunting, New year,
The recovery, housewarming,
Sadness, remorse, joy,
Success, award, new rank
And just drinking for no reason!
№ 388601   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 10:52
Is "Fox hunting"?
- Yes, there is one beast...
№ 387867   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 05:51
No, forest for man is not only the wood, meadows not only hay, and the living entities - not only down the pen.
In addition to feather and fluff, they have a life full of amazing secrets...
Hunting for these mysteries - joyful hunting.
This is happy hunting.
Happy hunting in native forests.
№ 386668   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 23:12