system [Theme] Page 4

Yes, there is no justice. Your system has crashed. Rotted away. You work hard every day, like a damned one, you risk your life, you collect evidence on these geeks, and then they are released from the courtrooms. Fine?!
№ 418660   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:30
The system was powerless ...
The system was powerless ...
№ 418614   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 19:54
An extraordinary mind is able to choose which rules and systems to follow and which to question or ignore.
№ 418574   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 17:51
Whoever controls the money supply of any country is the complete ruler of its industry and commerce. And when you understand how simply the entire economic system is controlled in one way or another by a few influential people, you do not need to explain where the causes of depressions and inflation are.
№ 418464   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 17:48
The system squeezes all the juice out of talented people, but does not raise their salaries.
The system squeezes all the juice out of talented people,...
№ 417602   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:15
Of course, in discussions, in scientific work, we distinguish between foreign and domestic policy. But in reality there is no discrimination. There is a system for making government decisions, goals, their interconnection and provision of one another.
Release Date: 21.04.2021
№ 417522   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:15
It's not a system. It's people. It's me, it's us, it's you, it's everything. It's not a system. It's people. All people with every breath want to deserve the approval of cowardly crap. It is we who build on ourselves such systems, which we then resent. And there is no system in reality. Build yourself an idol and worship, build yourself a devil and throw everything on him. But the builder is one - we. There is no system, there is meanness. In me, in you, in everyone, in everyone. Embittered cowardly meanness, averting his eyes from his reflections and foaming at the mouth trying to earn an excuse. Approval to deserve, tick. Tick me, Mr. Investigator, that I am good. Pat me on the head and let me go. That's the "system."
№ 416777   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:27
The weakest point of any system is not the program, not the hardware, but the human factor.
№ 416367   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 10:54
I am against the sole authority. I want to create a system that works on its own. So that she does not depend on one person. And the system of politics itself, the system of society was stable. I think about it all the time. We are moving towards this. There will be no dictatorship or an iron hand in Kazakhstan, we have seen enough of this bloody cruelty in the 20th century.
№ 416288   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:09
- Hold on. Are you injured? Did it hurt you? Do what I tell you to do. Just what I say. Don't move if I don't say. Don't tell me until I say.
I got it? Do you understand?
- Yes. Just don't do anything to me.
- I'm here to help you. My name is Reese. Sergeant "Tech-Com". Battalion DN38416. My job is to protect you. You have to be killed.
- That's a mistake. I didn't do anything. How could that person after you shot him...
- No, but you can. It is very important that you stay alive. It's not a person. It's a machine. Terminator. The system is one hundred and one.
- Machine? Like a robot, what?
- Not a robot. Cyborg is a cybernetic organism. The Terminator is half human, half machine. Electronic filling. Controlled by a microprocessor. Outside - a living organism. Flesh, skin, hair, blood - specially grown for cyborgs. The six hundred series had rubber leather. We recognized them right away. But these are new. They're almost like people. They sweat, they smell from their mouths... They are very difficult to recognize.
Cyborgs don't feel pain. And I feel. Don't do that anymore. Listen! Understand! Terminator out there somewhere. He cannot be persuaded. You can't negotiate with him. He doesn't feel sorry. He has no remorse or fear. He will never stop until he kills you.
№ 416155   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 19:21
The crowd has evolved, it has developed a nervous system. If there are also brains, then we will fall into the trap of the revolution.
№ 415816   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 13:45
then. Instead of whining and feeling sorry for yourself, just get up and do what you want to do. So you get up and work with your life so that this life, your life, suits you.
Quote Explanation: from the video foreword to the historical poem Pax Romana
№ 415540   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 00:12
Each system, in the end, knows only its own initial forms and does not know how to talk about anything else.
№ 414060   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 10:45
Don't worry, Serafoll. Today, I will kill you and take away the title of Leviathan that belongs to me by right. Then the Office will become the god of the new world, though only as a symbol. And the "system" and all the laws will be recreated by us. Michael, Azazel, Sazeks Lucifer - the era of your reign has come to an end.
№ 413831   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:09
"If someone sees the world differently, it does not mean that he is different - it just means that he has a different value system."
© Mark Devolt
№ 413440   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 04:12