system [Theme] Page 3

We cannot encourage blood feuds or torture each other with daggers like the Corsicans or the mafia," the colonel said. - Say what you want, and I think a jury trial is a reasonable system.
№ 426431   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2021 / 17:00
… If you are afraid of radical changes, you involuntarily become a part of the system and have to lie like everyone else, otherwise you will be kicked out.
№ 426406   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2021 / 14:42
You need to write not completely, but incomplete! Completed cannot be perfect, Baudelaire believed. Completeness is dangerous for the writer; the system kills him.
№ 426331   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 05:48
process ... And everything continues to go and go in this vicious circle, and children continue to suffer, and no one is doing anything, and this world will never change ...
№ 425164   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 17:06
- Because there is no American embassy there.
- Because there is no American embassy there.
№ 424876   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 20:36
Happiness is not a goal or a state, but a system.
Happiness is not a goal or a state, but a system.
№ 424559   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 11:24
Uncle Misha did not have his own children, so he actively shared his life experience with me. So one of the first "life hacks" of my childhood for me was his story about bread and shoe polish. It turns out that my older friend used this in his youth, while he lived in a hostel. The notorious shoe polish helped him, a man of rather big stature, as they say, "catch up". The system was not that simple. Almost molecular cuisine, if you will. So you spread the cream on the bread and put it in the "wardrobe" for a couple of days. Then you take out this "post-Soviet Krasnoyarsk sandwich", but this is not the end. It is necessary to carefully clean off the remnants of shoe polish, and dissolve this bread in heated red wine - and that's it, the buzz is guaranteed. The most reckless, according to Uncle Misha, could throw a Relanium pill into this mixture. Mephedronists of the new millennium never dreamed of.
№ 424310   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:03
- I paid him - that's why we didn't see him.
Quote Explanation: The Meisel Family Business Accounting Conversation
№ 421769   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:21
- On-board computer, into the bloodsucking system!
- So I know where the system is!
- Circulatory...
- Accepted.
Quote Explanation: The series "Vaccination against crumb - 1".
- On-board computer, into the bloodsucking system!
- So I...
№ 421104   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 01:36
And now it's about the broader problem. And this is really connected with civilizational development, because of course the economy is important. And of course, the growth rate is important. The only trouble is that in relation to us, if you look at the era of rapid economic growth of the beginning of the zero, and then economic growth was high, no one argues. But if you look at it from the point of view of structural changes in the Russian economy, it was a complete degradation. In the early 10s, we actually lost the industry, with the exception of the military segment, which was still held. But civilian industries by the early 10's, it was a complete degradation. And there were people who beat the bells then. So of course the numbers are important. But the quality of growth is also important.
But that's not the point. The formal growth rate of the economy can be large. But the breakdown in large states ... Any large state is a very complex system. Not only in empires there are national, sub-ethnic, religious contradictions. They are in almost any state system. So the breakdown will always start with the social system.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420712   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 22:06
And each slave essentially feels like a leader.
№ 420693   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:09
The people elect the president. And the people trust the president. Not that narrow cohort that you, IM, are trying to protect. And this is called the rule of the people. Because if no one elected the president, but he is elected directly, therefore, it is the president who is endowed with all the power. And the president every time, going to the elections, receives confirmation of his mandate. And this is called democracy. And what you, IM, are trying to suggest, is a cunning system of elite agreements. And the main thing is that in your definition of democracy you move away from the main question: is democracy an end or a means? And if you don't answer this question, you will never come to the truth. And you will be dragged along in the wagon train of Western political thought.
Release Date: 31.05.2021
№ 420118   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 12:51
The school system imposes on students patriarchal, mercantile values that are completely unnecessary for children.
№ 419566   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 22:30
Language is a system of verbal signs through which people can understand each other without prior agreement, while terminology is only understood when the one who writes or speaks and the one who reads or listens have personally agreed on the meaning of the signs. Therefore, I call it a pseudo-language and say that a scientist is forced to start by translating his own thoughts. This is Volapük, Esperanto, adopted as a result of the deliberate agreement of those who develop this discipline. That's why these books are easy to translate from one language to another. In fact, such books in all countries are already almost entirely written in the same language.
Quote Explanation: Esperanto is the most widespread artificial language, created in 1887 by the Warsaw ophthalmologist Lazar (Ludwik) Markovich Zamenhof.
№ 418862   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 11:18
The higher education system is a conveyor belt for the production of fools.
№ 418699   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2021 / 17:21