bribes [Theme] Page 4

Why in my farm you can do so, not to steal, and in the country as a whole can not? There's other people live?
№ 384955   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 11:34
The first thing I'd do is make the oligarchs get the money back from offshore! Why executions? In Saudi Arabia and their methods were good - was arrested the princes corrupt and would not let go until a billion do not return.
№ 384954   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 11:32
In the USSR there was virtually no corruption, but the article on the confiscation of property in Russia, corruption is off the charts, but the articles and there is no trace!
№ 384817   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:46
Mr. President obvious. Oh, smashed, so smashed! He tells them: do not steal, and they steal! And so a hundred times. It's like that unter-the officer widow again over a bullied. And the winner in the nomination "I am outraged and concerned" once again becomes Dark. Everything is clear: Putin is no different from ordinary people and from the sofa experts. Understand that stealing and outraged about this. But unlike ordinary people he might have something to do. So people might have something to do, but why bring this up? Dark, you are the President or a blogger? Punish the thieves, not obzorchik then arrange who stole. And the data you have is outdated: it has long been stealing billions. Over twenty years have built a chain that stole so that he doesn't know what to do with it, therefore, remains nineteen years to seek and resent. And he is very good at it, by the way.
What Dimon? The police renamed the police and everything. What could, and so helpful. Well, the old lady with her knees raised and hot water was promised, which it was not with the 16th year.
Quote Explanation: Abuse in the construction of the cosmodrome East failed to stop at the this day, at this point already stolen hundreds of millions of rubles. This was stated by the President of Russia Vladimir Putin. According to the head of state, theft continue after tens of instituted criminal cases. Putin stressed that the project is of national character. Lenta.ru.
238 Series Release Date: 15.11.2019
№ 382760   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 19:50
People are not fighting corruption because there is no power, no money, and the government is not fighting corruption because there is power and money.
№ 381786   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 12:58
- How are you?
- Awful, awful. For me to descend Yakov Semenovich.
- Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh, Yakov Semenovich! Oh, how scary. Heh, I don't know who that is, but I'm really scared. Just the unknown, it's scary.
- I don't know this reviewer from the Ministry. They say the beast. What to do?
- What to do?! For starters, I need to calm down. Inspectors it the same as a woman. Need a little bit to spend in order to get the desired result.
- In terms of?
- Well I mean? Well, to give asking me for a bribe.
- You what? It's impossible. It is contrary to my moral convictions.
- Well, Yes, good, good. Lose their license, go home and say, "Girls! Dad has no job, no money, but a lot of moral beliefs. So eat moral beliefs."
5 Season 95 Series
№ 379879   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 06:57
It does not matter that he is a major of internal troops, and generals are not more expensive than the footmen.
№ 372558   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2019 / 01:10
That is why the commander of the North-Western district declined to participate in the maneuvers! He finished the cottage... Here it is. It's a medieval Palace and not a cottage. In its construction were brought three thousand soldiers, what worked six months.
№ 372267   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2019 / 06:02
Merlin, ozverev of theft, corruption and embezzlement, daily gathers the whole office, sticks his nose into all the details, checks and controls, and when several major officials under his regime was not just arrested but also killed "while trying to escape", in fact the looting subsided.
№ 371015   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 07:02
Steal health, I basically do not care.
But why I must die?
№ 370843   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:19
All the people living in shit
And shit lives quite...
№ 370840   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:16
I have airplanes, yachts and Islands
In life one care - a Home to sell.
№ 370822   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 11:03
Covered by the wild fear I'm mired in the robbery,
I steal on such a scale that even it is a shame.
That's before I stole cautiously, and right now, insolent,
And to ignore it is impossible my two navigation schemes
The country declared like,
Struggle such as I,
But I'm still out there,
And here, my friends.
№ 370821   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 11:02
In fragile condition live for many years,
I look forward to every day of punishment, and punishment is all there is,
I'm waiting for it to Courchevel and the Maldives are waiting
I'm waiting for him in the Mediterranean, with the yacht I can handle need.
№ 370820   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 10:02
Trying to meetings I sit with such a person,
As if all these years have been in the Church the Holy father,
My opinion expresses humility, I felt like in Paradise cherub,
And the right hand cover on the left watch Vacheron Constantine.
№ 370819   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 09:02