dancing [Theme] Page 1

- Soon you will find it all too.
№ 412569   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:21
When events of national importance occur, the patriotic cause can also be served by dancing ...
№ 411974   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 01:00
Dance with me, dance with me, yeah!
№ 411740   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:03
Left in the New Year.
№ 410483   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 18:09
And only those who are fearless hypnotize with a glance.
№ 410274   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:12
Having tried all the dances, I decided to remain a football player.
№ 407452   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 21:48
on the hands of a dying dance.
Quote Explanation: Translated by A. Geleskul.
№ 405633   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2020 / 12:51
The UN and UNESCO classify cultural monuments as the heritage of mankind. Not the property of any one nation, one country, one continent. No - as a heritage of mankind.
I am in support of Genghis Khan, or Rolf pedestrian, or Ragnar Leather pants, or Cortez, or any other such figure - they were the property of neither the Spaniards, nor the Mongols, the Norwegians. And the heritage of mankind.
Because it's like the question "who are the best warriors in Genghis Khan's army?" - yes, those who fight well. All.
And Cortez, and Genghis Khan, and Gandhi are the same - all these are personalities. What makes them so - their nationality? That Gandhi is Indian and Cortez is Spanish? - Nope. What they do is that they are Gandhi and Cortez. Just like that.
Therefore, they are like Angkor - Wat, like magnificent multi-meter Buddhas carved from stone, like things from ancient Roman or ancient Greek heritage, like Karnak, like Baalbek. Is it all Greek, Roman, Syrian heritage? - It's a human heritage.
This is not Genghis Khan, who belongs only to the Mongols or Kazakhs, or even only to the Genghisids.
No, Genghis Khan is a universal human heritage. Like Louis 14, like Nero, oddly enough.
I believe that this is what gives our civilization a chance to remain a civilization of people, not pithecanthropes.
And this is a small but very important change in my head. The little switch is , "And we're all human and we have a common heritage."
Here's this change in the head - either humanity makes it, or it goes to (as Carl, the hero of "Trinkets" from the 13th century would say) on the horned one.
And then they will fight each other like in the Stone Age. Thinking:
"What are these strange things so flat? But nothing, if you hit this angle of this strange flat black crap, so you can kill"
That's how people will use iPads.
And not in 1000 years, but in a hundred or two. So we're either making this change in consciousness or it's a grave. And nothing better then, except for this, such an angry, petty, tiny, grumpy humanity is not worthy.
Let's end on a nice note. Total:
Thinking in countries is not something that, last century, this is the century before last. When you have 7 billion, you need a different mindset. You need to think:
"We are all human. And anyone can be whatever they want. You can be born in Japan and fall in love with Norwegian culture and yes, play Vikings. You can be born in Norway and fall in love with Angkor Wat. And it's great to dance these complex Khmer dances better than people who were born in Cambodia. Therefore, let everyone be everything they want to be and everything they love.
And any great personalities, any great buildings - the property of each of us as long as we are people, not worms. "
№ 404238   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2020 / 20:00
This is more than passion, but not less than touching the skin with your fingers, under the sights of a fragile and delicate tenderness. Show the dance of the senses as you release the fearful birds that die in the shackles of negligence. Turn the key. And you learn at the moment of enlightenment that love is eternity out of time, vulnerable, bright truth.
№ 403897   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 19:54
A secular society is a dance, and I'm too old to dance.
№ 402102   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 20:30
Battle is like a dance: if you're lucky, will find a worthy partner.
Quote Explanation: Turning to Garen or Katarina.
№ 400771   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:24
- Honey-darling Sarah, you give me this dance?
- Oh, my Lord the devil, with pleasure.
№ 400187   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:21
I want to be where the people
I want to see
To see them dancing,
Walking on these
(what are they called?) and on his feet
Rowing fins, not gonna float away!
Legs are needed to jump, dance,
Stroll through
(how's that word again?) the streets!
№ 399302   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 02:12
Dance - jumping with merry music, most often in the arms of the wife or daughter of his neighbor. There's a lot of dancing, but those employing the knight and the lady, have two features: they deliberately chaste, but for some reason they really love the Libertines.
№ 399161   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 11:51
Holding hands, Jogging
Round dancing will go.
Flashed around them.
From under the feet the earth will go.
№ 397028   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:39