lawyers [Theme] Page 4

I didn't become a lawyer, because I know that most lawyers know very well that they justified the defendant was guilty.
№ 297220   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2017 / 11:57
Nerds have only half of the remaining fraudsters.
Quote Explanation: About his colleagues
1 Season 5 Series
№ 292285   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2017 / 19:42
- Why were you protecting Zeke Moore, Manager of the company for import/export?
- I'm the best.
- The otmazyvanie criminals.
- Not true. I'm not with all the clients slept.
2 Season 17 Series
№ 288348   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2017 / 09:31
I sighed, watching son intensely flattering "station". The French have an expression: "Lying like a lawyer."
№ 285532   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 10:51
- I was a successful lawyer and I had everything that only it is possible to have: big house, cool car, beautiful girlfriend. The bride, rather.
Yeah, that sounds disappointing, it is clear why you dumped her.
But, one day, I was assigned a super important thing - the protection of one road contractor, the shorter Mafioso.
- Oh, and how did you know?
- I have a flair for these types. And then, he said he was from the mafia. And suddenly I realized what have I become - an unscrupulous lawyer, is a classic character and then I just spat and left.
- I understand you.
- But, do not understand the beautiful bride. She took off when the money ran out.
№ 281313   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 16:19
Here you are, and precedents, and barristers. These are special attorneys who have the right to defend you in court. But to hire them you have no right. Only your attorney has the same right. You hired, but that may not protect you in court. It is not clear? It is your own business.
№ 249364   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:05
The claim of Oscar Gottlieb built by the skillful hands of the lawyer Lueders, based on the fact that the testator at the time of the will was not "of sound mind and memory". The proof of this was applied all the efforts. The corpse of Karl Gottlieb disturbed, and the best professors made the anatomy of the brain. Presented on this occasion to court the Protocol was very detailed weight, color of the brain the number of brain convolutions, beginning sclerosis, but the main problem was not solved.
Make direct conclusions about mental abnormality Karl Gottlieb experts did not dare, though - not without the influence of Lueders and found "several anomalies".
But the Lueders reserve had well-prepared witnesses. With Lueders was to be controlled easier than with the experts. Carl Gottlieb, who stood at the head of a huge case, surrounded by a lot of people. Among them it was not difficult to recruit witnesses who are willing to give a decent reward for any evidence. Led by the experienced hand of the witnesses cited many small incidents from the life of the deceased, which confirmed the idea that Carl Gottlieb may have been abnormal.
№ 244291   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:36
... the Prosecutor's office and the legal profession - it's like two knives that are continually sharpened against each other. The more sophisticated attorneys, more sophisticated, eventually, become prosecutors. It's their job. And we understand that. And appreciate. That's exactly how I tread on the tail of investigation, not allowing them to relax and pointing out errors, and they hate me for it.
№ 243087   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:48
I have lawyers. And lawyers are expensive bastards. I have a lawyer in the first week brought me a bill for forty thousand dollars. I said, "Yes, we just met!" These bastards will keep you out of jail and on many ships. But it will cost a lot! Some people must be saying, "fuck It, I'll go to jail. You, bitch, I'm too expensive addition. I'm better than 10 years had served in prison and out, than those 30 years you'll hang up on me."
№ 239890   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:24
A lawyer has only one form of capital is his reputation.
№ 237013   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:54
Lawyers is the greatest gossip, the Lord ever put on this earth.
№ 223864   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:50
Attorneys - gorgeous actors. Just imagine: every day they should play. After all, a big difference between a courtroom and a film set there.
№ 215127   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:05
I'm a lawyer, I do not admit, but public opinion has no law degree.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about how to present community events.
2 Season 10 Series
№ 214731   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:52
- I killed someone - complained to Claude. And not just a man, and a cyclist.
- Can report some news, ' said the Abbot. I saw your attorney. The guy turned out to be a conformist.
№ 190510   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:38
My mother keeps saying that it is impossible to lie to doctors and lawyers. Thus for all her life, she no lawyer has not seen. And I ask myself about the lies, whether I'm her son.
№ 175200   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:03