return [Theme] Page 3

- You mean die trying? So I had Roger with Ian to get you here?
- This I did without difficulty. It was harder not to die. Yes, I was going to die, but that was before I made a decision. When I realized that the heart slows down, and the pain farther and farther from my body left the fever, and the mind cleared, I saw...
- What did you see?
- It was not really a door, something like a corridor. I could go through it if I wanted and I wanted. But I also knew that is left behind, then I realized that I have a choice to go forward or go back.
- And then you asked me to touch you?
I knew that only you will be able to bring me back.
- Why did you decide to stay?
- Because you need me.
But not because you love me?
- If I'm dead or you we together or apart, I will always love you.
№ 394704   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:09
- Rebecca told me that you loved each other like family. What happened?
- I created Marcel such. Treated him like a son. And when my father chased me and my family from New Orleans a hundred years ago, we thought Marcel was dead. We mourned him, each in their own way. And when I came back I found that he not only survived, but thrives. In place of having to look for us to be together again, he took everything my family built and appropriated. Now he lives in my house, sleeps in our beds. The letter "M" on all stamps, but this is not Marcel and the mikaelson. And I want it all back. And if I have to push him, I'll do it.
№ 393772   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 21:48
I had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
Take me back to the night we met

You're everything in my life
and now I have nothing left
Take me back to that night when we met.
I don't know what to do
your Ghost follows me everywhere.
Take me back to that night when we met.
№ 393386   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:51
- Will you be back?
- Nothing to return.
№ 392952   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:21
Unicorns appear in her sight,
The fireflies lead her trough these woods at night
In search of the legendary amulet,
And it's secret.
In the big oak there is a door
Which will lead her
To the wizard shore,
And she'll ask him
For the wind to sail her home
To the world where she belongs.

In front of her prancing unicorns
The fireflies lead her through the forest at night
In search of the legendary amulet
But it's a secret.
In the stately oak is hidden,the door
Which will lead her
On a magic shore.
She asks about the wind,
To return home
In a world where her place.
№ 392221   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:27
The rains have gone... In the morning fog spreading like a huge feathery cloud. Not see the house across the street, the Windows shrouded in steam, the trees like cotton. All around - soft, plush, weightless. I love these in the morning. The calm, the silence, the feeling of a fairy tale. Today, Socrates woke up at five in the morning, something was trying to say, then curled up and fell asleep.
I think he was trying to whisper about how nice to be idle and quiet. I know it is. Without prompting homegrown philosophers. Idleness has taught. Work, including. Paradox? Not at all. Try to spend alone and idle at least twenty-one days. The duration of the quarantine. If you don't decide by the end of the second week to commit suicide from the opened abyss, then begin a new existence. Nothing feels human freedom. It is one thing to obey conventions, to compel myself to work, as a duty, another thing to realize the desire of his heart. But first - a painful return to his real "I". All the breaking of the three-pillar human beings. Flour weakened by the twenty-first day. Why? Say that updated blood composition. And where there is blood there is the spirit. The test is not easy. Sometimes, at night will be without the usual worldly pleasures, and then frantically found the button, which wants to escape from himself, his self. Noise comfortable because it allows you to listen to the silence. There will come from the heavenly bells? Well, as something terrible? Run from yourself, do not want to stop and take a break. I'm afraid to be alone with freedom.
From birth we fall into the slavery conventions. And then can't stand freedom.
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Idleness is the mother of all psychology?
№ 392092   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 23:42
- Sister Veronica! We will pray to Jesus for your safe return!
- Umnichki. And don't forget to clean the weapon before going to sleep.
Quote Explanation: Farewell children
№ 389620   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 13:21
Appreciate the return of their parents, who come every day after work live home. While you meet them after work at the threshold, they slowly go to the end of life. Appreciate this precious time that you spend a happy evening with his family at the kitchen table and a TV.
№ 387389   Added Айдар 19-02-2020 / 02:08
Desire a rusty, 17, Aurora, furnace, 9, good-hearted, homecoming, 1 boxcar.
Quote Explanation: Word list for "updates" the Winter soldier
№ 386910   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 21:14
When you are sad soul and sad heart,
From everyday worries simply have nowhere to go,
There is one salvation - a return to childhood.
№ 385841   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 21:38
And I saw that there, in my hometown, it became quite impossible to live. Not because the red terror, but because nobody resists. People just live and wait, it will all end.
Quote Explanation: To return to revolutionary Russia
№ 384982   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 17:44
Returning from a trip - you never will never be the same!
№ 384186   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 12:29
One of the oldest human needs is the existence in our life someone who will impress our late return home.
№ 383778   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2019 / 11:34